Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Spunky danced aroung the snake. The puff adder hissed again, then decided a meerkat pup would make a tasty meal and started to slither toward the girls.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Dominic stands sentry, lazily, but still does the job on a tree stump.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Sassy notices the snake heading towards them... Now to lead it to the group... She starts heading back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Spunky followed, while staying tautingly, and not to mention dangerously, close to the cold-blooded reptile.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:35 pm

Alfonso nervously stares off in the direction Sassy and Spunky went, his heart pounding against his chest. The suspense of not knowing what they've got planned is disconcerting him. What is their diabolical plot this time? Urgh he hates not knowing! He's unaware they plan to lure a deadly serpent to the Zipper's location.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Sassy spots the Zippers and keeps running... She's not really paying attention to the snake...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Running Star continues to forge, unaware of Spunky and Sassy luring a deadly snake over that could easily cause someone to loose a life...

Fable backs out of her hole, carrying two scorpions by their stingers. What a lucky find! And scorpions was her favorite!

Dasher continued to scan the area. He spots a gazelle in the distance and watches it, curious. Luckily these creatures were harmless.

Applejack giggled and nips Nicole's tail.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Alfonso spots 2 small specks on the horizon. Could those 2 dots be Sassy and Spunky returning? His tail and paws twitch in an uneasy fashion, a foreboding feeling growing inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Nicole growls in a puppyish way and bites Applejack's front paw playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:33 pm

Once they were close enough, Spunky barked loudly to alert the Zippers to the trouble in their midst and stirr up some chaos.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Alfonso suddenly jumps, startled, as Spunky emitted a sharp alarm bark. Instinctively, he responds to the warning by scanning the area, trying to locate the potential threat. He growls, having the suspicion that this a part of Sassy and Spunky's sinister plot.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Sassy continues running, snickering...

Lewa looks over. He hasn't spotted the snake yet...

Oreo squeaks and paws at his mom, hungry...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Running Star hears Spunky and looks around. W-What was going on now? She is on alert and began to scan the area, trying to locate the threat.

Fable blinks. What now? She looks around, wondering what was going on. However, she spots the deadly serpent and growls. She drops her prizes and her fur bristled, her eyes glued on the snake.

Dasher is unaware of what is going on at the forging group and continues to scan the area.

Applejack laughs but soon yawns, now growing sleepy from all the playfighting.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Alfonso spots the venomous stout physiqued reptile behind Sassy and Spunky and hisses. He suspects they lured it here to cause trouble. Had they counted on the fact that their sinister plan will endanger everyone's life, including their own? What they're doing is foolish and heartless. To purposely place your fellow mobmate's lives in danger is cold hearted and he's infuriated by their latest trick.

Meanwhile, at the burrow, Peachy is unaware of the danger at the foraging party and is still diligently scanning the area for pup killing predators.

ooc: Darn. This could've been my chance to put Peachy's plot into action but oh well. It'll happen on the next RP day since she's babysitting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:47 pm

Tea and midnight Dream stand sentry to try to find this creature
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:23 am

Hearing the alarm barks, Bruno stiffens, his eyes darting around in search of the predator.

Jack stands up, searching for the threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:23 am

Sibera yelped as she spotted the creature..she hissed softly and got down on to all fours..her fur puffed out and her teeth bared she lunged forward..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:51 am

Arching his back and erecting his tail, Alfonso cautiously approaches the Puff adder, but wisely keeps out of strike range. He begins emitting vicious toned growls and spit calls while bobbing his head and sawying his tail from side to side in an attempt to confuse the venomous reptile.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:00 pm

Fable joins Alfonso with attempting to intimidate and also confuse the venomous snake. She hissed and spat at it, but kept herself out of striking range.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Sugar growls and joins in the mobbing.

Spunky simply watching, clearly in was no place for an innocent little pup like herself (You don't have to hear me to know I'm being sarcastic XD).
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Bruno whimpers, backing away from the snake.

Jack cautiously follows the adult's example, spitting at the snake and bobbing his head.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Alfonso boldy lunges at the stout bodied puff adder, giving it a nip on the tail, then nimbly pulls back out of striking range before it's given a chance to sink its venomous fangs into him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Sassy tries to slip away unnoticed as to not get in trouble... She's sure someone will guess eventually...

Lewa hisses and spits at the snake. He very bravely bites it hard on the tail. It strikes and grazes his side but isn't successful in injecting venom into his bloodstream.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Fable bites the snake's side but fails to dodge in time and yelped as she felt its fangs dig into her shoulder. She could feel the venom entering her bloodstream and she sways slightly, loosing her footing fast as the venom coursed throughout her veins.

Running Star finally takes notice and looks horrified as she saw the serpent had bitten Fable. She war dances and hisses at the serpent, trying to intimidate it so it'd release Fable and leave. The more venom she received, the more unlikely she'll survive.

At the burrow, Dasher doesn't know Fable had been bitten by a Puff Adder and continues to scan the area. However, he does get a sense of foretelling and shivers. Why did he feel like something bad was going to happen? He looks over at Peachy and peeps. Do you have this sudden feeling of dread..? Like something is going to happen..?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:50 pm

out of his left peripheral vision, Alfonso had seen the venomous serpent propel itself at Fable, turning to witness it stab its hallow fangs in her shoulder. He emits a horrified squeak as he saw the puff adder had a death grip on her. Fearing for Fable's life, Alfonso emits an infuriated chatter and boldly begins rapidly raking his claws vertically down the puff adder's side. He could care less he's risking his own life. He's more worried about Fable than he is of recieving a venomous bite himself.

Unaware Fable is in a fight for her life at the foraging party, Peachy continues to diligently scrutinize the area for predators. Unlike Dasher, she doesn't suspect anything terrible is going to happen. She's feeling completely nonchalant and content. It's been a tranquil day so far. She's sure it'll end without an incident. Hearing a peep, Peachy looks over at Dasher, tipping her head to the side, perplexed by Dasher's question. Hmm? No, I don't feel any dread. Maybe you're just being paranoid. I'm sure it's nothing. Little does she know, Dasher's foreboding feeling had come true at the foraging party.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next