Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:34 pm

ooc: That licking scene was adorable ;3

Siberia smiled at Lewa. Awwwww! That was so cute!

ooc: I'll cover Tea for Flower..

Tea was sat bolt upright, scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Out of the corner of his eye, Alfonso catches Sassy's sly look and glances over at her, emitting a growl of suspicion. He suspects she's plotting something sinister.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Fable is oblivious of what had just happened, since she was digging a hole, smelling a tasty prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Spunky lashed her tail left and right like a cat, that sounded fun.

Samba also noticed the other two pups and stayed close to Alfonso.

Cookie Dough just sighed, simply glad to see Lewa was okay.

Impulse chirped, does this mean the games are over?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Lewa glanced at Impulse and smiled... Don't count on it! He then tackles Impulse playfully.

Sassy peeps very quietly to her sister... They need to find one unnoticed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Impulse laughed and nipped playfully at Lewa's muzzle.

Spunky chrrd, Didn't that new one say something about a snake during his speed-speech when he first came in?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Lewa giggles and paws lightly at Impulse's face. Although Lewa had been injured slightly, that didn't stop him from playing.

Sassy's eyes brightened... Yes, I believe he did...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Alfonso stands protectively beside his sister. If they do anything that some how places her life in jeopardy, he'll risk his own life to ensure she doesn't lose hers.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Spunky started to slink over toward the hill that Impulse came from, seeing how he was still running when he came in, odds were, it wasn't far away.

Impulse didn't notice the two females as he continued to play with Lewa.

Sugar narrowed her eyes as she noticed Spunky stalk off. Wen it came to Sassy and Spunky, where one usually goes, the other isn't far behind. She wondered what the two were up to, but decided to ignore it. How much trouble could two pups cause?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Sassy continues to follow Spunky... Hiding a smirk...

ooc: Maybe this could be my chance to kill off Running Star; I know people will object to that but it'll be easier for me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Spunky started to search the area on the other side of the hill, she had no knowledge that the snake Impulse had seen earlier had been a deadly puff adder, and nor did she consiter how dangerous the snake might really be.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Alfonso watches Sassy and Spunky vanish over a hill, his eyes narrowed with suspicion. What are those troublemakers up to? Knowing they have a record, he suspects what they must have planned is sinister.

ooc: Awww it's gonna be sad to see her die but what ever makes you feel comfortable. If you don't feel like playing Running Star anymore, maybe you could put her up for adoption instead.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:15 pm

ooc: Last time I did that it didn't work. Often, putting up a character for adoption just holds the group back... I can't grasp her at a character right and therefore I am having trouble playing her...

bic: Sassy follows Spunky quickly. It hasn't crossed her mind that this could be dangerous...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:23 pm

ooc: You could try again and see what happens. I'm sure someone like Night or Tosca would be glad to take her over.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:58 pm

((OOC: I could cover Running Star or adopt her, whatever works. I don't mind at all. It'd save us the trouble of finding a new dominant female to take her place.))

Fable is also unaware of Sassy and Spunky's plans, still digging in her hole.

Dasher scans the area back at the burrow, refusing to slack off.

Applejack continued to playfight with Nicole, laughing in delight.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:03 pm

ooc: Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:10 pm

ooc: Sounds fine to me Night Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:17 pm

((OOC: Okie dokie. Smile I plan on having Fable get evicted somehow anyhow, probably the next RP day, if I can figure out how she'd get evicted. xD))

Running Star is also unaware of Sassy and Spunky going off, being more focused on forging. She had to eat to get a nice supply of milk for her litter back at the burrow. She hopes Peachy and Dasher are taking good care of them, but she didn't feel too worried. They were trustworthy, and she felt Dasher would make sure Shakespeare wouldn't interfere with Peachy.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:33 pm

Nicole giggles in delight and manages to pin Applejack down. I got you! She grinned and bit on his shoulder playfully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:44 pm

Unaware of Sassy and Spunky's plan to endanger the group by luring a predator to them, Peachy is diligently scanning the surroudings around the burrow. Like Dasher, she refuses to shirk such an important duty, especially since they're responsible for keeping the pups safe.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Jack digs in the sand, soon creating a large hole. Unfortuantly, he didn't catch anything to eat. But it did get rid of some of his extra energy.

Bruno sniffs the sand, trying to figure out where the food was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Siberia noticed Spunky and Sassy creeping off and she sat up... She eyed them suspiciously but stayed where she was.. what were they up to now?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Alfonso is tempted to go after Sassy and Spunky, but having lost sight of them, he has no idea where they went. Not wanting to risk getting lost and predated, he remains sitting beside his sister. Looks like it's going to be waiting game to see what they have planned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Spunky scanned the area, but found no evidence of the snake. Just when she was about to give up, her ears picked up a hiss coming from her right.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Sassy jumps as she hears the hiss... It's then that she turns around to face it. Now to lure it to the group...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next