Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:20 am

Alfonso springs into the air, perhaps the highest he's ever jumped in his life, emitting a startled, shrilled yelp, as Impulse suddenly came barging into the midst of the foraging party. Thinking something had launched a preemtive attack on the mob, he darts for the first thing he sees for protection, a prickly drie doring bush. As his eyes meet an unfamiliar, wired up looking young meerkat, he immediately realizes that's what it was that scared the fur off him and calms down. He then feels a little angry. He almost died from fright because of that over enthusiastic intruder! He watches the new comer from his bush, wondering what his intentions are.

Peachy is situated in front of the burrow entrance, acting as a blockade. Using her sharp eyes, she diligently scrutinizes every nook and cranny in the vicinity of the burrow, keeping an eye out for signs that could indicate danger is lurking close by. There's no doubt she'd die protecting Running Star's pups. If a predator attempts to infiltrate the burrow, she'll gladly and bravely help Dasher fend the threat off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:49 am

Sugar was startled by the young meerkat and her fur was standing on end.

Impluse looked up at Running Star, I'msorryididn'tmeantointrudeiwasrunningfromasnakeandpleasedon'thurtmeiwasjust..
He chattered without pausing or taking a breath.

Cookie Dough and Samba exchanged a glance, neither could follow what he was saying.

Spunky just cocked a brow at Impulse.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Nicole finally stopped hiccupping after a while. They're... they're gone? Finally! She peeps happily. Finally, those were getting annoying!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Alfonso's eyes grow wide with shock at how fast Impulse can talk. Whoa! Wh-what is he saying? Jeez, he talks too dang fast! He can barely understand a single word coming out of the hyperactive youngster's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Fable was dumbfounded. She never heard a pup talk this fast before! But what did he say? Something about a snake? She wasn't too sure.

Dasher continued to scan the area for any threats, ensuring he scanned every spot, even the sky.

Applejack was relieved as the hiccups finished. Nicole was going to be fine it seemed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Gorge Smiled His Sister Stops hiccuping
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Dominic was caught off guard when he spotted a bolt flash by, then he saw it was a pup. He didn't do anything yet. he left pups to his mate. He wasn't worried about arrow's pups, no matter how heartless it made him seem. He was only worried about his pups.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:41 pm

Running Star chin-swipes the pup and rolls her eyes, leading the group once again...

Lewa squeaks in joy. His friend is in the Zippers! He runs in circles.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Alfonso growls with displeasure as Running Star accepted Impulse into the group. From observing his hyperactive behavior, he has a feeling he's going to prove to be a huge pain in the grass and drive everyone insane. But there's nothing that can be done about it. It looks like he's here to stay for a long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 pm

Impulse chirped a cheerful thanks when Running Star accepted him. He looked over his new family with curiosity, not noticing their looks of suprise/annoyance.

Sugar watched the pup, he seemed harmless enough, a little annoying, but he might prove to be useful. She could hope.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Nicole grins before she began to playfully chew on Applejack's ear. She had an itch to play! She tugged on her brother's ear a bit, wanting to encourage him to play with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Gorge Bit Nicoles tail playfully
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Applejack grins. Of course he'll play! He crawls playfully on Nicole before he swats playfully at Gorge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Growing curious of Impulse, Alfonso can't resist the urge to go inspect the new comer. warily, he approaches the hyperactive youngster, sniffing his front right leg curiously.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:40 pm

aiyana is roused by the sound of a scuffle in the burrow. She opens her eyes to find her siblings, Applejack and Nicole playing. She smiles gleefully and chirps to be invited in.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Running Star eventually leads the group to a foraging patch... She begins digging.

Lewa would rather play with his 'new friend' and tackles him playfully.

Sassy looks to steal food rather than get her own, or cause trouble...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:31 pm

Alfonso is more interested in getting to know Impulse's disposition than wanting to forage. He seems to have calmed down for now but Alfonso is still wary, remaining watchful for threatening behavior. But he's willing to look past Impulse's hyperactivity and unpredictable behavior. He believes behind those annoying visual aspects is a gregarious individual.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:34 am

Seeing that his mum decided Impulse was not a threat, Bruno catiously walks over. Jack approaches Impulse and chirps cheerily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Gorge swats aiyana playfully
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Peachy is still diligently scanning the area, keeping alert for potential dangers. She's determined not to let a threat get pass her and Dasher and infiltrate the burrow, no matter what it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Impulse was suprised to see how much attention he seemed to be attracting. He barely noticed Alfonso as Lewa tackled him. He chattered excitedly and nipped harmlessly at his frong left leg.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Fable ignores Impulse for the time being.

Dasher also diligently watching the area, hoping no threats showed up.

Applejack laughs and bites on Nicole's ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Alfonso finally reveals an amiable smile. Impulse doesn't seem so bad. Infact, he looks like alot of fun to play with. He leaps into the playful frey, gently gnawing on the top of Impulse's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Impulse thrashed a little, Hey! No fair! I'm outnumbered! he chattered amusingly.

Sugar dug up a scorpion and after disarming it, gave it to Cookie Dough who ate it quickly.

Samba came across a lizard and made several attempts to pounce at it, but every time she landed, it would have already dashed out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Nicole giggles and swats at Applejack's snout playfully while she also invites their sister Aiyana to play. This was fun! She then attempts to pin Applejack down while also swatting at Gorge playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next