Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:41 pm

To avert herself from thinking of having second thoughts about staying in a long term relationship with her forbidden lover Shakespeare when she has small kids to fully focus on, Peachy returns Dasher's grooming, gently gnawing along his back to rid any fleas he may have collected on his fur over night. She shifts her thoughts to something more positive, like the day she watched a touching cuddle moment between a yellow mongoose mother and her pups. That was an absolutely adorable scene.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:04 pm

Aiyana rested her tiny paws on her mother's side and began to feed as well. she's totally unaware that her life may still be in danger...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:05 am

Fable emerges, in a somewhat gloomy mood. She sighed and laid herself down on the sand, not even bothering to sun herself.

Dasher continued to groom Peachy, removing some fleas off her shoulder blade. Hopefully her two pups will come back, alive and well.

Applejack continued to feed alongside his siblings, being content. He was unaware that he and his three siblings could be facing danger of being attacked and possibly killed by another female. However, his mother may attempt to put a stop to it by evicting the female in question.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:49 am

Peachy finishes up meticulously grooming Dasher's back. She had managed to remove every flea from that part of his body. She moves on to grooming the back of his neck while he grooms her shoulder. She meticulously gnaws along his neck, making sure to remove every flea.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Running Star waits for her pups to be done feeding so she can head out. Meanwhile, she thinks... She wants to pick babysitters she trusts to defend the burrow to the death if Arrow comes to kill the pups and looks over the subordinates...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Gorge Stops Feeding and falls asleep
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Bruno scampers out of the burrow, fearful he had been left behind. Seeing that the group had not yet left, he relaxes and lays in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Nicole also finishes feeding from Running Star and she hiccups a little, she drank a little too quickly. She blinked, confused at the sound she made. She hiccupped again and blinked once more. What the heck was she doing? She didn't understand she was merely hicupping and that will go away in a little while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Gorge woke up from the Hipcuping and stares at His sister Oddly
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:33 pm

((OOC: A hiccuping pup, haha. xD Nice one Kid, lol. It sounds adorable. xD))

Fable sighed and slowly stood up.

Dasher removed a tick off of Peachy's back. Those had to be the most annoying pests ever!

Applejack also finishes feeding and looks at Nicole, head titled. Why was she making that sound? Worried it could be something dangerous, he nudged her, hoping to get rid of the noises she kept making. He doesn't realize its nothing to worry over however. Nicole's hiccups will go away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 pm

ooc: Awww ^,^ That does sound adorable. I just got a cute mental image of her doing that in my mind ^w^

Peachy is surprised as she saw Dasher remove a tick from her back. It leaves her feeling creeped out. Eeeew! Was that a tick!? Gross! She was completely unaware it was embedded in her skin, gorging on her blood. She smiles thankfully at Dasher.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Running Star appoints Peachy and Dasher to babysit... She's going to a far off foraging area in case Arrow gets any ideas... She makes lead calls and heads out...

Lewa and Sassy follow quickly.

ooc: I tried to pick trustworthy meerkats in this case, but I can say she picked someone else if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:52 pm

Siberia follows Running Star, she yawns as she goes, still tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:30 pm

Tea Followed aswell as midnight Dream

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Peachy is honored to be one of the meerkats put in charge of protecting Running Star's pups. She nods, glad to take on the responsibility. Peachy is known to take her shifts as caregiver very seriously. She wouldn't hesitate to risk her life for the Zippers' next generation. The reliable female situates herself approximately 3 feet from the mouth of the burrow, scruitenizing the immediate area for potential dangers. She promises not let Running Star down.

As he heard Running Star emit lead calls, Alfonso quickly follows, eager to eat.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Fable also follows Running Star.

Dasher bit down on the tick, killing it instantly. He looks shocked as Running Star deemed him worthy of guarding her pups. He smiled and nodded, accepting the responsibility. He won't hesitate to defend the 10 day old pups with his life, despite not being a fighter. However, he'll ensure the pups are safe and sound.

Applejack peeped worriedly. Nicole's hiccuping had him thinking she could be sick.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:28 pm

(Hehe, thanks. ^^)

Nicole hiccups still. She wasn't too worried, but felt this was unsual. Was she getting sick? She sure hoped not...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Alfonso strides in the middle of the foraging party, wondering what kind of excitement is in store for the Zippers today.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:53 am

Jack bounds after the foragers, his stomach growling.

Bruno also follows, but more calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:

Arrow's Pups....................... 4 days (Unknown Number)

Ooc: There are two pups in Arrow's litter.

Bic: Arrow had given birth to her new litter in a bolthole away from the burrow. Unfortunately, her choice could cost them their lives.

Spunky, Cookie Dough, and Samba followed Running Star.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Remembering that Arrow had made a desperate choice to save her pups from facing certain infanticide, Alfonso looks into the distance, a worried expression plastered on his face. How are Arrow and her pups making out? Are they safe? He prays a predator didn't get to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Nearby, a 6 month old pup was making his way toward the mob. Along the way, he stuck his nose into just about every shrub and hole he could see. Spotting a puff adder spitting at him, he yelped and took off, heading toward the Zippers mob. Racing over a hill, a cloud of dust kicked up right behind him, he wasn't looking where he was going. Before Impulse could realize where he was or stop himslef, he was standing right in the middle of the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:43 am

Fable sees Impulse and blinks. Another stray pup? Sheesh the Zippers were popular with pups lately! She glances at Running Star. This pup's fate was in her paws.

Dasher stands sentry next to the burrow entrance, his green eyes scanning every detail of the surrounding area. If a predator wanted Running Star's pups, they'd have to get through him first!

Applejack whines some more, becoming more worried as Nicole kept hiccuping. She... she'd be okay... R-Right? He rested his head against her shoulder, showing how worried he was for his sibling.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 am

Bruno watched nervously, and stood behind his mother.

Jack looked at the new pup, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:35 am

Lewa smiles at the newcomer, his green eyes gleaming with excitement. Playmate! The teenager runs in circles around him. Sassy rolls her eyes at Lewa, so immature... Running Star heads over to Impulse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next