Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:51 am

Siberia noticed Fable get bitten and she yelped..she lunged forward and merely avoided being bitten..she then grabbed the snakes tail and shook wildly...but before she could get bitten she threw herself backwards..the snakes fangs brushed against her neck but luckily they didn't penetrate the skin..

ooc: I just realized I have Tip in this mob...
Mm...should I have Shakespeare approach the burrow?._.

Tip yelped as Fable got bitten..he threw himself to the ground and scrambled over to her..peeping..
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:59 am

The snake finally has had enough and releases Fable, slithering away with some injuries of its own. Fable swayed slightly as she tried to walk, but now couldn't put any weight on the shoulder which had been bitten. It doesn't take long for her to collapse, her body trembling.

Running Star watched the Puff Adder, ensuring it does leave and not cause anymore trouble. Once it was gone, she looks at Fable worriedly. Such a brave meerkat... But it came at a cost. Now Fable's life was at risk. She whined, unsure of what to do.

Dasher chuckled a little. Yeah, you're probably right... Guess I really am being paranoid. I'm sure things will be all right. Sorry to bother you with that. He goes back to scanning the area. He had no idea how right he really was before.

Inside the burrow, Applejack was fast asleep, playing with Nicole and his other siblings took a lot out of him.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:08 pm

Nicole had her head laid on Applejack's shoulder, fast asleep. She would chrr once in a while, dreaming of being outside the burrow and playing with her siblings and parents. Her legs twitched once in a while as she continued to dream.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Alfonso rakes the claws on his right paw vertically down the puff adder's side as a way of giving the scaly creature a vicious parting good riddance. He watches the stout physiqued serpent for a moment, making sure it's truely leaving. Given how badly they wounded the creature, he's sure it won't be returning ever again. At least hopes it doesn't return. Once it's out of sight, Alfonso turns, facing the critically wounded Fable. He rushes to her aid, emitting frantic peeps, scared for her life.

Peachy smiles, accepting Dasher's appology. It's alright. I've had foreboding senses before. They all turned out to mean nothing. I'm sure your's will as well. Babysitting duty is a high risk task. It's understandable to be on edge while on caregiving duty. Like Dasher, she has no idea his warning that something bad was going to happen had just set into motion at the foraging party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Impulse chattered as he went into panic mode, Ohnonononoshesbitshesbitwhatdowedowhatwhatwhat?!

Sugar cut him off with a bark. The last thing Fable needed right now was a headache.

Spunky watched from some tall grass at distance and felt her throat tighten, making it hard to breathe. Terrible guilt started to sieze her heart. She did this. It was her idea. It's her fault Fable was bitten, and it would be because of her if Fable died. Terrible dread washed over Spunky. She only meant to cause harmless fun, not this.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Lewa squeaks at Fable... Not fair... He nuzzles her side, not wanting her to die... Although hyperactive, generally friendly, postitive and playful, Lewa still had a heart, and death scared him... Lewa lies down beside her, hoping she's ok... He rests his head on his paws and closes his eyes... Why did this have to happen?

Sassy stares at the scene wide eyes. She hadn't been thinking... She didn't mean to cause any real, life-threatening trouble, and like her sister, regrets their actions... She tries to hide, not wanting to get in trouble...

Oreo whimpers for a split second. He appears to be the weak pup of the litter and isn't moving much... He's still alive but not entirely healthy...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:02 pm

((OOC: I lol'ed with Impulse's reaction. xD Such a silly pup.))

Running Star quickly calms herself. She couldn't panic. She looks around and then at Fable. She... she had to go back to the burrow. Being out in the open while in her condition was unwise. A predator could easily get her. She nudges Fable carefully. Fable... I need you to get up... It'll be hard, but you need to get back to the burrow...

Fable could faintly hear everyone, though they sounded so far away... She manages to also hear Running Star. Right... She had to go some where safe and hopefully, find a way to survive the poison that continued to course in her veins. She began to attempt to stand, her body trembling.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:16 pm

Alfonso presses his shoulder against Fable, assisting in helping her to her feet. He, too, is worried about her laying out in the open while in critical condition. She could very easily attract a predator who surely wouldn't hesitate to finish off what the puff adder started. They need to get her to the burrow as soon as possible before a predator comes and so she can rest. With venom coursing through her system though, they'll have to move her slowly. Rushing could speed up the flow of venom through her body, which could reduce her chances of pulling through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Impulse put his panicing hyperactive self aside, letting his compassionate self show, and rushed over to also help support Fable. This may be his first day, but he didn't want someone to leave as he came.

Sugar helped stand sentry, to keep an eye out for any predators.

Cookie Dough peeped fearfully.

Samba looked at Alfonso, She'll be okay right?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:36 pm

Seeing Fable get bitten, Bruno whimpered. He ran over to his mum, and nervoulsy stood behind her.

Jack stared at Fable, shocked and scared. He didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Thanks to the support, Fable was soon on her paws. Her paw with the bitten shoulder refused to touch the ground. She panted lightly, her vision blurring slightly. She knew this was going to be a long walk, but she had no choice... She began to painfully partly walk, partly limp.

Running Star frowns. Why did this happen? She remembers it was actually Spunky and Sassy who said there was a snake here. Her expression darkens a little. Something told her that the Puff Adder didn't come here willingly... She's gonna have a talk with Spunky and Sassy once they get back to the burrow... She gives out leading calls before she began to walk back toward the burrow. With Fable hurt and poisoned, they were going home early. Everyone can forge around the burrow grounds if anyone was still hungry.

Dasher feels the foretelling feeling again. He frowned. Why did he keep getting this feeling? No, it was nothing! Even Peachy said he was being paranoid. And he probably was. Shaking his head, he decides to ignore the rock bottom feeling in his gut and look around, continuing to dignity keep an eye out for danger.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Noticing his sister looking to him for reassurance out his right peripheral vision, Alfonso makes eye contact with Samba, frowning, unsure of what'll happen to Fable. I-I don't know. I really hope she pulls through. I'm sure if she remains strong and gets lots rest, along with everyone helping to keep the wound clean, she'll survive this ordeal. We just gotta be strong for Fable and be there to help her get through this. He observed the puff adder had its fangs embedded in her flesh for several seconds. There's no doubt it injected a massive dose into her bloodstream. There's really nothing they can do to cure her of the puff adder's venom. It's up to fate whether she pulls through or succumbs to the venom pulsing through her system.

Concentraiting on keeping watch for danger, Peachy doesn't notice Dasher acting uneasy. Her back is turned to him, her eyes scrutinizing the trees in the foreground for birds of prey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Samba bit her lower lip nervously as she walked beside her brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:39 am

Siberia glanced at Running Star..she'd also figured it out..she hissed lightly and followed Fable.

Tip growled and glanced around..he lowered his head and padded after Fable..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:13 am

Alfonso gnashes his jagged teeth in anger and emits a low growl, furious. He knows exactly why this happened. He knew Sassy and Spunky were up to something and he was right. That puff adder didn't come here on its own terms. Spunky and Sassy lured it here to stir up trouble. Well, they got more than they bargained for, way more. Their serious lack of judgement resulted in Fable getting bitten, and because of them, she could die. He stabs his claws into the sand with each placement of his paws on the ground, his body rembling with rage. He doesn't want to see Sassy and Spunky's faces around here for a while, because he's afraid he may resort to doing something unthinkable to them.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:10 pm

Running Star feels greatly angered, but also, highly disappointed with Spunky and Sassy. All because they possibly wanted to have "fun" and stir up trouble, they're lack of thinking things through now could cause a life to be lost. She growls silently under her breath. Those two were going to be punished for sure. They had to learn when you play with fire, someone is going to get burned. In this case, Fable was the one who got burned.

Fable continued to partly walk, partly limp. Her head was lowered and she panted, her tongue hanging out almost like a dog's. Her eyes were growing hazy and it was growing harder for her to see. But she pressed on, knowing she had to get to the burrow, and hopefully pull through this ordeal. She is completely oblivious that it was Spunky and Sassy's doing that caused her to be like this.

Dasher fidgeted nervously. Grrr, stupid feeling, go away already! He shook his head again, trying to focus. Little does he know, his foretelling had long come true and one of their own was going to be in the fight for their life.

Applejack is oblivious to all this and continued to sleep, dreaming in content.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Lewa narrows his eyes at the thought of Spunky and especially Sassy. He'd certainly grown to hate her alot. This male, although generally friendly, wanted to make the female pay... He growls at the thought of what they did. Like Alfonso, he's tempted to make his thoughts a reality...

Sassy glances at Spunky. If they follow, there could be trouble for the two of them... Sassy is with her sister and wants to know what she thinks they should do...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Alfonso looks up at Fable, his blue eyes glittering with worry. Her condition seems to be deteriorating at an alarming rate. He's beginning to doubt she'll make it to the burrow. However, he can see she's adamant to make it home. He shouldn't be doubting Fable. He needs to be strong for her and do the best he can to support her. He can start doing so by cheering her on, mentally encouraging her to push on and stay strong. She'll conquer the trek back alive. She seems to have a strong willed spirit and the strong will to live. She'll pull through this ordeal. He believes she can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:22 pm

Spunky gave her sister a sad look. They'd have to face the group sooner or later. They couldn't leave, they were too young to survive on their own. The best thing they could do was to try and not to confront anyone for a while.

Sugar saw the two pups. She couldn't help but snarl, even the usually sweet and kind Sugar was infuriated by the actions taken by the troublesome duo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Tea looked around then looked at sugar and walked over to her

Midnight dream sat under a tree

Gorge fell asleep
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 pm

For the time being, Peachy doesn't know Fable is in for a fight for her life and continues to scrutinize the semi-distant camel thorn trees. She's relieved to see they appear to be clear of raptor nests but keeps her gaurd up. Things could easily turn dangerous in an instant. She's unaware Dasher is trying to fight off that nagging terrible foretelling feeling.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:15 am

Bruno follows, keeping close to Running Star.

Jack glares at Sassy and Spunky, before bounding after his brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:09 am

Siberia notices the pups and she emits a loud, low growl...

Tip hissed loudly and snarled at Sassy and Spunky
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:53 am

Noticing Sassy and Spunky out of his left peripheral vision, Alfonso glances over at them, giving them a scowl but says nothing. He's so infuriated and disbelieved by their latest reckless action that it's left him speechless.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:45 am

Running Star is more focused on leading the forging group home. She wanted to get Fable back to the burrow ASAP, where she can be safe and rest with ease.

Fable swayed slightly, panting still. She almost falls over, but she stubbornly caught herself. No... Not yet... Just... give her more time... She continued on, swaying once in a while.

Dasher sighed. He looked up at the sky, hoping that by watching the blue sky, his mind would be distracted from his rock bottom gut. He began to focus on trying to find bird of prey.

Applejack continued to sleep peacefully, oblivious that one of the Zippers would be fighting for their life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next