Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:49 pm

As the alarm rang out, Black Widow whips her head up to see Kassy displaying submissive behavior before Teetsie. Instantly, she recognizes the meerkat to be Kassy and approaches her, greeting her with a friendly nuzzle. She's glad to see she's okay. She had become worried and feared she was dead after she vanished. Most lone meerkats die within a short time of living alone but for Kassy, fate had chosen to spare her life. She's unaware Bahrag had met his untimely death and that Badru is could face the same tragic fate.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:14 pm

ooc: I actually changed my mind with where I want to take Badru. Could we ignore my last post with him?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:21 pm

ooc: Okay. If you have other plans for him we don't have to have the mob find him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 pm

ooc: I'd like to say the bolthole is actually located at the Tiny Kats, as that's where I'd like to put him instead, it's a bit unrealistic for him to wander over there...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:31 pm

ooc: Okay. You could still have that happen. We'll just do a little post editing.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Rahkshi growls a little at Kassy... He didn't trust her from before... But his lady trusts her, so he doesn't do anything... He glances at Teetsie, curious as to what she's going to do.

Smokey rolls his eyes at Kassy. A friend of his mother's means she's probably weak... Smokey glances at Latika... He's noticed she and her brother seem to be exceptionally soft and walks towards them... Katsumi's back is turned to Smokey and doesn't noticed him approaching... He gives Latika a playful swat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Kassy churred softly at her friend. She nuzzled her back softly and smirked at Rahkshi..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Black Widow emits a pleased churr as Kassy returned the affectionate social interaction. She's elated to know she came back alive. Hearing a displeasured growl, Black Widow averts her eyes from Kassy to see Rahkshi directing a mistrustful glare at her friend. She tilts her head, not understanding why her mate dislikes Kassy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Kassy laughed softly and as Black Widow looked away, she smirked at Rahkshi, almost amused.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:29 pm

Asuka finished the beetle she had been offered when she hears the alarm and she quickly limped over to Black Widow and Rahkshi, scared it was a threat.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Noticing Asuka to be disconcerted, Black Widow knows the alarm call is the culprit for upsetting her and softly grooms her in an attempt to comfort her. She assures her daughter it's okay and motions her nose towards Kassy, letting her know it was only sounded for a returning fellow Midnight who was at first mistaken for an unwanted trespasser.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Rahkshi barks at Kassy... The taunting worked... He's getting the urge to rip her to pieces but ignores it for now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Kassy laughed silently..she smirked again and tilted her head to the side..acting innocent..
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Asuka relaxes as Black Widow's grooming calms her down. She looks over at Kassy and remembering the treatment from before, she huddles close to her mother, eying the female. She could never forget when Kassy kicked dirt into the chamber and that almost damaged her lungs.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Black Widow blinks, still not understanding why Kassy is recieving a less than warm welcome from her peers. She had forgotten about how mean she treated her fellow mobmates in the past for the time being.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Kassy smirks and nuzzles Black Widows side..she had hoped her friend had forgot..but knew it wouldn't last long..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:11 pm

Black Widow churrs with delight as Kassy returned the affectionate social interaction. She begins grooming her friend, re-affirming their bond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 pm

Kassy churred softly and hid a smirk..she groomed Black Widow backed and smiled softly at her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:04 pm

Black Widow returns the friendly smile and continues bond grooming Kassy happily.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Badru is wandering by himself... He comes across the group and tilts his head. He's been alone for a few hours and eventually wandered off by himself. The calm, emotionless pup approaches closer...

Rahkshi is so mad at Kassy that he doesn't notice...

Smokey tackles Latika aggressively... Katsumi squeals. Why'd he do that?!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 pm

Black Widow halts grooming Kassy as she heard a squeal and looks up. What was that? She glances around, a little paniced, thinking someone had gotten hurt or detected danger in the immediate area. She fails to notice Badru approaching the group.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:01 am

Asuka gasps as she witnessed Smokey tackling Latika aggressively. Memories of his assault on her replay in her mind. She freezes in fear, scared she may just witness a death. Something she didn't want to witness again.

Last edited by Night on Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:12 am

Kassy's eyes drifted up from Black Widow..she glanced around.. what was that? she also failed to notice Badru.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 am

Smokey begins swiping at Latika violently... Katsumi just stands there, he doesn't know what to do...

Badru sees this and goes a little closer... Then he glances at the rest of the group.

Rahkshi notices Smokey but doesn't do anything. He's in a bad mood, and he doesn't really like Latika and Katsumi anyways...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:42 am

As her eyes land on Katsumi, Smokey and Latika, Black Widow notices tension building between the 3 which makes her suspect her volatile son is attempting to maim another pup. She emits a stern growl in her son's direction, warning him if he dares to place a claw or embed his fangs in either one of them, she'll punish him harshly. Her muscles become tense, remembering when he nearly killed Asuka. The horrific attack is still vivid in her memory. She never wants to watch another pup get brutally mauled like that ever again. She trains her eyes on the volatile Smokey, ready to defend Latika and Katsumi if Smokey attempts to harm them. As she witnessed Smokey viciously swipe at Latika, Black Widow hisses in disapproval and tries to interfere in the fight. She doesn't notice Badru approaching the scene.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next