Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:07 am

Asuka giggled as she watched her brother attempt to catch the butterfly, but wasn't successful. And she nods in agreement. Yeah, it has to be able to do that! How else can't we catch it? Much like her mother, this was luckily distracting Asuka from her own pains. It was as if she wasn't hurt anymore. But she still had a ways to go before fully recovering.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:43 pm

ooc: T_T We hyper post again.

Maybe I should just quit for the school year, this obviously isn't going to work.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:53 pm

ooc: It wasn't really hyperposting. The previous posts were posted within hours of each other and this mob isn't even posted in that much on each day. I see it as hyperposting when people fill 2 pages of posts in an hour. These posts occured within several hours of each other each day. No offense to a particular group of people but I've noticed the ones responsible for hyperposting/ triggering hyperposting tend to gripe about it >.>
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:55 pm

ooc: Meh. Whatever. I don't care at this point. If that was supposed to be an insult to me don't expect me to take it well.

Anyways, I guess I'll just get rid of everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:00 pm

ooc: Meh, I know your talking about me ._.
Gah, I don't mean to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:09 pm

ooc: Sorry if I offended you guys. It just gets annoying sometimes. I understand it just happens and I'm responsible for it too. It's envitable really. It's a natural part of role play. Really, instead of just arguing or complaining about it, we should just try to work around it or we could consider imposing some kind posting rule so it doesn't happen as often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:12 pm

occ: It didn't offend me, I know I've done it, I'm gonna try and cut down on posting. Like I did this month. I've cut down quite a bit, but eh, some mobs are hard not to Hyper post in , especially if you get caught up in the rp x)
I'm sorry, I won't post much this month.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:15 pm

ooc: I no longer care about this place. Easy solution is I just don't roleplay as often if you don't like my complaints. Which I'm going to do. I don't like it here much anyways.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 pm

ooc: I'm sorry if I upset you Pancake Sad You're a very contributive member on this site and an awesome role player. I'm sorry to hear you dislike DW but we're trying our best to cut down on its issues. Perhaps the first one we really need to work on is not flaming a user, no matter their faults.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:05 pm

ooc: ...Wow, I'm such a jerk. D:

I didn't mean what I said about hating this place. >< And I don't mean to bother anyone by complaining at all.

bic: Rahkshi watches the pups quietly before foraging... He finds a beetle, which he offers to Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:21 pm

ooc: It's alright Smile I guess we can say the Midnights are at their desired foraging patch.

Black Widow scarfs down Rahkshi's offer, emitting a churr of content as she felt some of her strength return to her. She smiles thankfully at her beloved man.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:20 pm

((OOC: Yeah, people are gonna make mistakes. That's how we learn. Some people can't always roleplay on here. Real life should always comes first, if anything. I know a lot of us are gonna be going to school soon, so, the activity here might go down due to that. But yes, flaming others and complaining never solves anything. =/ It only causes pain, and even cause one to feel low and useless. No offense at all intended. But its the truth, and it can be harsh at times. I know how it feels, I've been treated like that almost all my life due to my autism. So, I never can bring myself to make anyone else feel like that because I know how it feels personally. =/))

Asuka began to try and forge, wincing once in a while but pressed on. She needed to eat to get more energy into healing from Smokey's assault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Akemi starts to dig
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 am

Katsumi finds a beetle... He has noticed that Asuka is still recovering and gives it to her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Black Widow begins to forage as well, gnashing her teeth and wincing occassionally as her wounds stung intensely from sand getting in them. Fueled by the determination to survive, she bravely pushes through the pain. She needs to restore her strength if she is to pull through this torturous ordeal.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Akemi finds a beetle and eats it
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 pm

Latika stops to dig. She's getting skinny... she really wants to leave here. She's a misfit... she isn't as brutal as everyone else here. Her brother, Katsumi, is like that too. Maybe they could go somewhere together... once they got older, that was.

Teetsie dug into the ground in a frenzy, stomach growling. Her pregnancy was making her very hungry. She snarled loudly at anyone who tried to come near her... she was in a very bitter mood.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Eventually, Black Widow's determination to find an energy boosting morsel pays off. She's rewarded with a large, plump beetle larvae. She devours it in content, knowing this nutrient rich prey item will make her feel a little stronger. She has a ways to go before she's fully healed but regaining her strength is one way to put herself on the road to recovery.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Asuka accepts Katsumi's offer and smiles thankfully at him. She was on a slow road to recovery. As long as she did nothing to endanger herself, she'll heal in no time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Akemi stands sentry
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Black Widow resumes digging, taking it easy to avoid straining herself and inflicting irriversable damage to her frail body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 am

On the outskirts of the group a thin looking female was smirking to herself, it was Kassy and she was back. She walked up to Teetsie and smirked softly.

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Katsumi smiles at Asuka then goes back to his sister... He didn't really like it here either... But they were only pups, they couldn't leave...

Smokey is near Wilson and doesn't notice Kassy.

Rahkshi does, however, and raises the alarm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Kassy smirked softly and sprawled onto the sand, her head bowed in submission.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:38 pm

-deleted-

Last edited by Pancake on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next