Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Asuka could only watch in horror. As she kept watching Smokey attack, something inside her began to feel angry. Why was he doing this?! As if almost killing her was bad enough! Suddenly, it felt as if something snapped inside of her. Her fear vanished, and she growls. Perhaps for the first time in her life. Her steel blue eyes turn sharp and letting out a yell, she charges in and bites Smokey's shoulder, shaking her head violently. It seems her own violent side had finally decided to reveal itself. At the moment, she doesn't care if she got hurt again. Protecting Latika and Katsumi from her cruel brother was the only thing she had in mind, and could care less about her own well being at the moment.

((OOC: She's not gonna turn vicious just yet, but after this, her viciousness will slowly grow.))

Last edited by Night on Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Kassy notices Asuka and her eyes widen. She shrills loudly, amused. Oh..well this just got interesting!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Smokey cries out as Asuka attacks him... He turns around to see who it is and is surprised to see that it's his soft sister... Well, it looks like he had been wrong... Maybe... Smokey growls and bites the op of his sister's head.

Katsumi turns to Latika, wondering if she's ok... If she's hurt, he'll never forgive himself for just standing there...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Black Widow watches horrified and suprised as her usually gentle daughter viciously attacks Smokey. Whoa! What's gotten into her suddenly? She guesses Smokey's behavior had finally pushed her to her breaking point, causing her to go nuclear and unleash the volatile side within her. Eventually, Smokey's volatile behavior will catch up to him and may even cost him his life. Extremely worried someone could get critically injured, especially Asuka who's injured badly enough, She attempts to break up the fight by roughly nudging the pups away from each other with her snout.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Asuka shut her eyes as she felt Smokey bite the top of her head. The pain almost makes her revert back, but remembering his assault on herself before and then the attack on Lakita causes her to resist and she claws at Smokey's chest viciously, growling deeply as if she was an adult meerkat. She's had it with Smokey's behavior! And was tired of constantly fearing him. Her fear of him, in fact, was long gone. When Black Widow roughly nudges her, she released her grip on Smokey's shoulder and stumbles back.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Smokey barks at his sister. She seems vicious now and therefore Smokey doesn't hate her anymore. He simply walks away... But eyes Katsumi and Latika.

Katsumi turns to Asuka... His eyes showing fear... She seemed scary a second ago and he doesn't trust her now. The golden-brown pup ducks behind his sister.

Rahkshi watches Smokey, his eyes narrowed, but does nothing...

Badru has been watching the fight from a distance... Carefully, and observant.... He walks up to the group now... He's eager to get to know everyone better...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Black Widow exhales a sigh of relief as she successfully breaks up the fight. She shoots a scowl at Smokey, fed up with his volatile behavior toward the other pups. It worries her immensely. His unpredictable aggressive behavior indicates he has the potential to kill someone, even a fellow pup. Worried about Asuka's condition, Black Widow examines her, looking her over for more horrific wounds. It appears the only wound she sustained in this 2nd scuffle with Smokey is a small gash to her head from Smokey's scraggy teeth. The injury doesn't look that bad. As long as the wound is kept sanitized, it'll heal up within a week.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:33 pm

Asuka shook her head, finally snapping out of it. She tastes blood and notices her paws were also stained with some blood. She yelped in horror. W-What did she do?! However, it came back to her and she remembered she had attacked Smokey. She sat down, confused. What had made her do it? She notices Katsumi looking at her in fear and she feels guilty. She... she was only trying to protect Lakita! ...Did she really look... that vicious..? She lowers her head, now ashamed of herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Sockdolager nudged Asuka, there was nothing wrong with being vicious, if she was doing it for the right reasons. Things could have been far worse for Latika had Asuka not intervined. Sockdolager turned and glared at Smokey, one more false move toward Asuka or anyone else and he'd be tempted to do something far worse himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Black Widow brushes the right side of her face against Asuka's left cheek as a way of showing approval. Like Sockdalger, she felt that was the right reason for her to be vicious towards someone. If she hadn't had come to Latika's defense, Smokey could've critically wounded her, or worse, mauled her to death. She begins grooming Asuka, working to clean the blood that stained her pelt and paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Akemi yawns and scans the area
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:52 am

Asuka does feel comforted by her brother and mother's words and cheers up a little. She nuzzles both in graduate. She was back to her gentle self, but now she had a vicious side, possibly just awaiting to unleash itself again. She looked over at Latika and Katsumi and frowned. Had she caused fear into the very two she had risked her life to defend?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Katsumi continues hiding behind Latika, scared to death... He should have known. There's no chance that a nice meerkat would usually stay that way. He and his sister were different, Katsumi had known that for awhile. So was Finbar, but he wasn't here anymore... Katsumi felt very alone, and he wanted to leave more than ever... Katsumi whimpers and runs to a bolthole...

Badru watches Asuka and narrows his dark eyes but does nothing... He walks over to her. He was back in the Midnights. His life in the Tiny Kats was all but forgotten by now, and being in this vicious mob had changed him... But he was not evil. Just secretly vicious... At the same time he had a kindness that sometimes surfaced. But most of the time, such as now, Badru was silent, observant, and emotionless... He peeps quietly to her. That was brave... His tone is quite emotionless, with no actual tone to it at all really... Flat. He watches the black female with dark eyes, not blinking... At least not much.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 pm

Black Widow frowns as Katsumi hurried out of the burrow, looking to be terrified of Asuka. She admits her usually gentle daughter was scary while viciously defending him and Latika but she had saved their lives from the volatile Smokey, who she thinks should be the one to fear. It's okay if they're naturally frightened of her behavior but the least they could've done was thank her for protecting them. This experience has taught Black Widow that Asuka really does have a dark side harbored inside of her but she believes she'll be vicious for the right reasons as just demonstrated. But really, it's uncertain depending on the type of situation she could be involved in. She could turn out to be volatile or defensively vicious. Only time will tell. Lost in her thoughts at the moment, Black Widow doesn't notice Badru interacting with her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Asuka looks sad as Katsumi ran off. ...She really did scare him. But... she didn't mean it, honest! She... she just wanted to get Smokey to stop hurting Latika... She sighed until she heard an emotionless tone and spots Badru. She titled her head at him. Y... you think so...? Um, thanks... I... just wanted my brother to stop hurting someone was all... Her, brave? That was a bit much. She didn't think what she did was brave, just more out of desperation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Sockdolager snorted as Katsumii ran out. Not even so much as a thanks to Asuka for saving his life and putting her own at risk in the process. He barked to Black Widow, That just makes him an overreactive, ungrateful coward, Asuka did the right thing. Scary or not. He wore an icy glare on his face that echoed that of his unkown father.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 am

Latika whimpered and followed her brother into the bolthole, bleeding heavily. She was whimpering in pain.

Agnah watched, stunned.

Teetsie hipslammed Kassy, but didn't do much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:50 am

Kassy smirked lightly and groomed Teetsie roughly..she peeped.. I chased that rover into Willows(?) territory..I think he died..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 am

Black Widow nods in agreement with Sockdolager. Though she doesn't blame Katsumi for freaking out after witnessing Asuka's deranged yet defensive outburst. It even shocked her to see that side of the usually gentle Asuka. Guess it's true it's the nice one you have to watch out for. However, she's proud of Asuka for protecting Katsumi and Latika. They're alive and unharmed, thanks to her impressive act of bravery.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Asuka looks at her brother and shook her head. I-Its okay brother... As long as the two are alive. I don't except a thanks from them. While it did hurt her greatly, knowing she had caused fear into the two she had tried to protect, but now she may be looked at differently. She had a vicious side she never even knew existed, and she truly never wanted to unleash it again. Whining softly, she laid herself down, as if afraid her viciousness would come back out.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:07 pm

Katsumi turns to his sister and whimpers. He had just stood there as Smokey had attacked her and felt guilty... Now she was bleeding and injured... He tries his best to clean his golden-brown sister's wounds, although being only a pup he fails... Katsumi rests his head on his sister's back, crying... He wants to not be here anymore...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Meanwhile, a dark figure was making his way toward the burrow. A lone male was weaving through the tall grass. Narrowing his eyes, he started scanning for any sign of the female known as Black Widow.

Sockdolager sniffed the air, despite his young age, he knew a strange scent when he smelled one. He growled, unaware that the scent he caught was that of none other than his own father.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 pm

ooc: Oh crap... Assuming it's Slaughter, Rahkshi's gonna be TICKED. O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:35 pm

Ooc: Well... this should be interesting. XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Black Widow is alarmed when she detects the strange scent and rose onto her hind legs, wincing a little as the movement irritated her slowly healing wounds. Warily, she scrutinizes the area, trying to locate the source of the scent. With Latika and Asuka injured, she's on edge and extremely protective of the pups. She'll willingly defend them with her life if it turns out to be a predator on the prowl, lured in by the scent of blood. She's unaware the scent actually belongs to her long lost old mate and the father of her pups.

ooc: yes it shall be interesting indeed >:J But... erm... can we take slow please? :/

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next