Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Rahkshi nuzzles Black Widow and chrrs... Although evil, he still loved her of course, and would help her recover...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Black Widow feels comforted by Rahkshi's caring nuzzle. It seems both of their dispositions have altered over the weeks due to certain circumstances. Black Widow becoming a responsible mother, Rahkshi having to watch her suffer through her ordeal after recieving major injuries during the Midnights/Willows/Jumaa battle by her arch Jumaa rival Ninja. Eventually, things will settle down and they'll both be back to their sinister ways.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:02 pm

Agnah follows her mother out slowly. She's getting kinda tired. Agnah hasn't been able to sleep the last few days... it's been haunted with horrible visions of her brother launching attacks on the rest of his siblings...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Smokey stands up next to Wilson. He's starting to look up to this male considerably, and wants to be just like him. He doesn't really care about his littermates, they're all weak and soft... So is his mother and who he believes to be his father... In his opinion at least.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Wilson pays no attention to Smokey, more so just because he's oblivious to how he thinks of him than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Asuka slowly stood up. The weight on her back leg hurt greatly from the deep gash which was on it. She whined softly, but forced herself to ignore it and limped.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Eventually, Black Widow makes it above ground, thanks to Rahkshi, Asuka and Agnah's help. She plops down on her haunches, panting a little. Just by trekking a short distance, she gets worn out easily, even with support. Once she catches her breath, she casts a thankful smile at the 3.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:37 pm

Rahkshi smiles back at his beloved lady. He's happy to help her.

Smokey glances at Teetsie, he wants to head out...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:55 am

Asuka stays close to Black Widow. Ever since Smokey's attack on her, she refused to stay no more than 2 feet from her mother. Especially if Smokey ever decided to attempt to attack her again. And if that were to happen, she probably wouldn't be be lucky and not able to escape with her life.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Having regained some of her strength, Black Widow wants to try foraging with the Midnights today, determined to do what she can to restore her health. She glances at the Midnight Matriarch, waiting patiently for her to sound the call to head out.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Teetise, seeing most of her group was awake, issued brief lead calls and stalked away, ravenous from her pregnancy.

Latika followed. Agnah followed behing the golden pup, stomach growling eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Asuka limped after the group, ensuring she was near Black Widow. She was paranoid if she was alone, Smokey would attack her again. And possibly succeed in killing her. She shivered from the thought, but kept her head held high and limped beside her mother.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:51 pm

Latika's golden brother, Katsumi, follows close behind her, he was starving and eager to eat. However, he hoped nothing bad happened today, as he's not as vicious as his family.

Rahkshi sees Asuka is limping and picks her up...

Smokey follows by Wilson.

Last edited by Pancake on Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Black Widow limps after the departing mob, wincing a little as her movement irritates her wounds, sending waves of burning pain through her body. She does her best to push through the discomfort, determined to keep pace with the foraging party and survive the trek to the foraging patch. Out of the corner of her eye, she notices Asuka straggling and looks to see Rahkshi picking her up. She smiles, grateful for him helping her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Rahkshi smiles at Black Widow, no problem at all. It's kinda like these pups are his step-kids, after all... He follows quickly, focusing on carrying Asuka gently.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Wilson follows next to Teetsie, watching the skies. He's become protective of her as the due date for their pups fast approaches. He's unaware though that they're not all his.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Asuka tensed at first as she's picked up. But she sees its Rahkshi and relaxes. She's come to see him as a father, since she never got to meet her real father Slaughter. She watches the landscape go by her as Rahkshi carried her, awed by the beautiful sights.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Black Widow watches Rahkshi gingerly carry her daughter with a pleased smile. Despite his vicious disposition, it seems he has a soft side for pups, especially for hers. She has noticed they've come to see him as a father as he's come to see them as his own children. He's certainly proving to be a great father figure. Although she wishes to see Slaughter again, she's staying faithful to Rahkshi. She's deeply fond of him and wants to be his mate for ever. It'd be nice at least if Slaughter visited to see how his genetic children are doing and so she knows he's ok, but his fate is unknown and may never be discovered. Who knows? Maybe some day by chance, he'll appear at the Midnights to check on the children he fathered. Black Widow resumes gazing ahead, her determination to conquer the painful trek strong.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Akemi walks with black Widow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:56 pm

Sockdolager stayed near Rahkshi as the older male carried his sister. He didn't really see Rahkshi, or anyone for that matter, as a father figure. He was still confused as to his parenthood. He had felt certain before that Teetsie was his mother, now it seemed to be Black Widow. Rahkshi just showed up one day, a total stranger in the pup's eyes. Sockdolager was very unsure of his family, his only certainty was that Asuka was his sister. The rest was all a blur.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:39 am

Asuka paws at a butterfly that flew pass her, giggling. Almost had it! She notices her brother and peeps at him, telling him she almost caught a butterfly, unaware of his inner thoughts about their family. She knew him as a close brother, something Smokey wasn't. She had avoided her other brother as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:59 am

Black Widow is managing to keep up with the group despite being in agonizing pain. She's determined to prevent the discomfort from slowing her down. She will make it to the foraging patch no matter how intense the burning sensation becomes. Today's her chance to get on to the road to recovery and she's adamant to steer herself in that direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Sockdolager saw the butterfly pass by Asuka and also jumped at it. It narrowly escaped him. He chirped back to her, the butterfly must have some sort of telepotation power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:51 am

Kassy followed, tiredly. Why did she feel so exhausted?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 am

Black Widow giggles in amusement as she saw Sockdolager leap up at the butterfly and attempt to catch it. Awww that was so cute! Distracted by her childrens' adorable game of 'catch the butterfly', Black Widow's excruciating pain wanes significantly. The comical scene is acting as a painkiller by taking her mind off her discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next