Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:42 am

Now that the atmosphere has reverted to being tranquil, Black Widow relaxes and resumes watching her pups. Occassionally though, she'd make nervous glances between Slaughter and Rahkshi, paranoid that at any moment they'll resume clashing with each other.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:21 pm

Asuka relaxes as Kassy left the scene. Good riddance! She then winced as her injuries began to pulse in pain. All this movement finally began to take its toll. She gritted her teeth, trying not to whine. With her biological father present, she felt she couldn't look like a coward before him. W-What if he killed her if she showed any weakness..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:12 am

Slaughter gave Rahkshi a defiant look, he wasn't leaving just yet. He then noticed Asuka wince and growled, she was in pain. Why would she be in pain? That would mean someone hurt her. Slaughter wasn't the kind of male to harm his own pups, no matter what their strength or personality. It just affected how much attention they received from him. Still, he felt just as murderously protective of each.

Sockdolager wanted to say that Smokey had done it, but decided that staying silent was the wisest choice. He didn't know how Slaughter would react. Would he try to decipline the pup, or ignore the whole thing just because Smokey was his pup too, and if anything it only proved his viciousness. He didn't know which one he disliked more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:08 am

Black Widow's heart began race as she heard Slaughter emit a displeased growl in Asuka's direction. He's discovered her to be injured. She feels the urge to tell him how she ended up in terrible shape but is apprehensive. It's uncertain how Slaughter will take the explaination. She fears it could trigger more violence, and thus will place her childrens' lives in danger. With reluctance holding a firm grip on her, Black Widow stays silent, not in a hurry to cough up an explaination.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:00 pm

Wilson has been foraging the entire time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:14 am

Teetsie had been watching the battle, amused, until she heard Slaughter growl at a pup. Teetsie's mob wasn't the biggest, and they were still trying to recover from previous mistakes. No, no pup would be killed. She barked loudly, trying to alert Wilson. She wasn't going to get involved with a male battle unless it was nothing else she could do to end it.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:48 am

Asuka cringed as she heard Slaughter growl in her direction. W... was he mad at her? She doesn't realize it was because he was displeased at the fact she was injured. She inched closer to Sockdolager, unsure of how to react. She never would wish death upon anyone, no matter what they've done to her. She gulps and keeps silent, not wanting to witness Smokey get hurt.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:59 am

Still situated beside her children, Black Widow glances over at Wilson. She secretly wants him to flush Slaughter out of the vicinity. Although it generates joy in her to see him in the flesh with his bulky physique intact after having been left in the dark about his fate ever since they parted ways long ago, she's far from impressed with his behavior. Leering at her children and threatening her beloved man won't be tolerated. Her children are going through enough as it is. The last thing they need right now is to endure more stress.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:19 pm

OOC: Oh, my mistake. Sorry. ~Ignore~

Last edited by Taakah on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:21 pm

ooc: Welcome back Taakah. It's great to have you join us again :3 Just like to point out that on your signature, it says Hollyleaf is in the Phantoms. This is the Midnights.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Teetsie issued lead calls. She knew that getting the group in early would avoid the fight that seemed to be stirring in her ranks. She began to head off, not willing to allow the midnights to be torn apart from inside out.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Wilson follows next to his make, becoming increasingly protective of her and their unborn young...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Black Widow follows with a pronounced limp while keeping close to her children. She's a bit shaken up by today's events and has grown quite protective of her young. At this point, she's poised to defend them to the death against a predator or rival individual should the Midnights come into contact with either one.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Asuka actually felt relieved as she heard Teetsie give out calls. She limped after the group, hoping to be able to keep up. If she didn't... She'd surely be left behind to fend for herself. And in her condition, being left behind would be an instant death sentence.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Latika followed slowly, surprised and shocked by what her family was becoming. What was wrong with them? They were all delirious with bloodlust. She did not belong here, she knew too well. But when was the right time to vanish into the desert?

Agnah followed close to her dark sister, worried about her fading strength.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:30 pm

Black Widow limps beside her seriously injured daughter. Out of her right peripheral vision, she can see her beginning to straggle a little. The worried mother situates herself behind Asuka, ready carry her if she begins giving in to exhaustion and to act as a defense against any predators that may attempt to attack her from behind.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:24 am

Teetsie keeps walking, unaware of Asuka's struggles. She's move focused on getting home and getting her rest up, with her pups due in a matter of days.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Black Widow continues to keep watch while following closely behind her seriously injured daughter, ready to put her life on the line to protect her should a predator suddenly appear and try to take her life. Seeing familiar land marks up ahead, Black Widow feels relief form inside of her, knowing the Midnights are almost home. Just several hundred feet to go before they're at the burrow. Please let the mob get there safely, especially her daughter Asuka.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Asuka is thankful her sister and mother stay by her side. She keeps trying to catch up, gritting her teeth once in a while from the pain her body felt from her injuries. But she kept going, she refused to be slowed down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Slaughter stood and watched them leave silenly and casting a now more concerned look in Asuka's direction. He would be back, and if she or any of the others weren't in one piece when he did, next time he wouldn't hesitate to shed the blood of whoever was responsible.

Sockdolager followed by Asuka. He glanced over his shoulder to see the concern on Slaughter's face. He felt shocked, one second Slaughter snarls, the next he worries? He then remembered Asuka's wounds. Was his father worried about her? Did he actually care? Sockdolager couldn't make any conclusions after just one meeting, but he couldn't help but feel a twinge of excitement at the possibility.
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Meanwhile, right outside the Midnights' burrow, a small pup lays down to rest. Her name is Stiletto and she got separated from her sister recently and now she's alone. Normally that wouldn't bother her that much except that she's outside when it's starting to get dark and she knows that meerkats shouldn't be out in the dark. Too tired to move, she stays there awaiting her fate, whatever that might be.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:07 pm

ooc: Lets say the Midnights have arrived at their burrow.

Once the Midnights set foot on burrow grounds, Black Widow's eyes dilate in shock as they lay on an unfamiliar pup. Curious as to who this pint sized individual is and what story they come with, she began to approach, keeping her body low to the ground to make herself look as non threatening as possible. There's a possibility this forlorned child came seeking salvation so avoiding scaring her off is a must if the mob are to gain her trust.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Asuka also spots Stiletto and titled her head. Who was this? She never seen him before... She winces as her wounds send a pulsing wave of pain. She almost falls over from the agony, but manages to catch her footing and regains herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:26 pm

ooc: Kinda wanna get Stiletto accepted and the Midnights settled down so...I'm gonna quick play Teetsie and submit my reply.

Teetsie becomes curious when she sees little Stiletto situated by the mouth of the burrow. Who's this little one? She waddles over to the pint sized meerkat, giving her pelt a few inquisitive sniffs. Judging from the unrecognizable scent she owns, it's certain she isn't from this part of the Kalahari. She must've gotten seperated from her distant natal mob during a foraging mishap or something and ended up here while trying to relocate them. Currently a mother-to-be with potent maternal instincts kicking in, Teetsie can't help but feel a twinge of sympathy and delivers Stiletto a compassionate nuzzle. Poor thing. She must've been so frightened while travelling through the perilous desert all alone. Well, she doesn't have to worry about being the focal point for many carnivorous predators any more because she's about to be taken in by the Midnights who will gladly provide her with care and protection. With the decision made, Teetsie gingerly chin swipes Stiletto, accepting her into the mob. Exhausted from the demands of her pregnancy, Teetsie quickly decends into the burrow, eager to put an end to this eventful day.

Black Widow sees her daughter become briefly incapacitated by another episode of pain from her peripheral vision and glances over at her worriedly. Is she alright?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8