Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Ooc: Sure, I was thinking the same thing.

Bic: Slaughter swayed his tail from side to side, swishing the grass around him. If he remembered correctly, Black Widow was a curious and reckless female who'd approach anything that might be dangerous, just for a thrill. Moving the grass should be enough to catch her attention.

Sockdolager growled again and ran to his sister's side. Whatever it was, it would have to go through him to get to the injured Asuka.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Asuka blinked when her mother and brother began to act unusual. She stood up slowly, wincing as her injuries began to burn. She had been oblivious to the pain before she was focused on Smokey before, but now it was kicking in. She looks at her brother and mother, confused. W-What's going on..? She doesn't realize her blood father, Slaughter, was in the area.

((OOC: Ooo, this shall be interesting indeed. I sense a battle between Slaughter and Rahkshi in the works. Twisted Evil))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 pm

ooc: Slow down? I didn't post anything. T_T

Meh, I'm actually a little ticked off to be honest... Like I was when I found out that Black Widow had mated when I was gone. Are we planning on that happening a second time? I thought we agreed that her next litter would be with Rahkshi... Or maybe I'm wrong... <.< Maybe it was a mistake to pair them in the first place.

I'm gonna wait before I actually roleplay here... I'm waiting for a reply from Stormy with Latika.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:35 pm

ooc: Sorry :[ I've just been in this mood lately where I'm finding DW to be less fun to role play at than it was a while back. It's fast pace irritates me easily :/

Don't worry. I won't have her mate with Slaughter Smile Her heart belongs to Rahkshi permanently :3 I still want a Black Widow/Rahkshi litter. Maybe that can happen soon, once Black Widow is fully recovered. I like her being paired up with Rahkshi. I think they make a great meerkat couple Smile And playing out their relationship is fun :3

After hearing Asuka's worried toned question, Black Widow turns her head, making eye contact with her daughter, a disconcerted expression is plastered on her face. There's a strange scent in the air. I suspect a predator is on the hunt in the vicinity. It probably smells the blood and must be encroaching on our location. Don't worry. I won't let anything bad happen to either of you. I'll fight to the death to keep you kids save. She emits a growl and her fur bristles as she heard a movement in the surrounding brush. She situates herself in front of the pups, ready to defend them with her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:30 pm

Ooc: I wasn't planning on it either, he's mostly here to meet the pups. Though with it being him, he'll attempt to flirt. Keyword: attempt.

Bic: Slaughter stepped out of the grass, seeing that she wasn't going to approach. He barked to her, hopefully she'd recognize the old flame.

Sockdolager looked toward the bark and yelped in suprise at suddenly seeing a large male out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Rahkshi turns towards the bark and narrows his eyes... Who is this?! He immediately stands up, his body language offensive. He doesn't trust this strange male. He spots her glancing at Black Widow and growls loudly. You're not welcome here intruder. Scram. He starts to wonder if maybe this is the male that fathered Black Widow's pups... But no... That can't be... Can it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Slaughter snorted, then hissed in an icy tone, Back off hothead. My reasons for being here are none of your concern. So it would be wise to stay out of my way. He turned back toward Black Widow and grinned, Hey Blackie, remember me?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Asuka watches Slaughter, staying close to her brother and mother. She looks at Black Widow again. Who is this, Mom? She still didn't understand she was looking at her real father. She notices Rahkshi is tense and feeding off him, she tenses too. Would she believe that this male before her was her father? Her real, blood father? Having to come to see Rahkshi as her father, it seemed likely she wouldn't believe Slaughter was her father.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Black Widow's eyes widen simultaneously with her emitting a gasp of surprise as she instantly recognizes the bulky male standing before her. Slaughter!? She can't believe it's really him. She presumed he had vanished without a trace or was predated which are the typical fates of extensively nomadic males. She can't help but smile, glad to see he's still alive and looking healthy. She had been wondering how he was doing lately. Of course I remember you, Slaughter. I have great memory when it comes to remembering faces. Obviously you recall who I am so no need for a reintroduction on my part. I'm glad to see you're looking well. I assume you came here to- Her sentence is cut off as Rahkshi suddenly got inbetween her and Slaughter. She nudges her mate in an attempt to reassure him this stranger means no harm. It's alright darling. This is Slaughter, an old flame of mine, and he's the genetic father of my pups. I guess the reason he came here was to see if his offspring survived. As she heard Asuka ask who the male is standing before them was, Black Widow makes eye contact with her daughter and gives her a look of reassurance. It's alright honey. I know this stranger. He means no harm. His name's Slaughter. He's actually your genetic father. He most likely came here with the intension to see if you and your siblings are thriving well. He'll surely be excited and delighted to get to meet all you for the first time. Noticing the tension escalating between the 2 males, she gulps nervously. sensing a fight over her will ensue. But Slaughter hasn't counted on the fact that she's grown deeply fond of Rahkshi and wouldn't leave him for any other male.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:06 am

Kassy stood up and bristled her fur at Slaughter, she hissed loudly. She then glanced at Black Widow...genetic..father? She thought Rahkshi was the father...Kassy gasped and nodded at Slaughter, smirking sinisterly. She then peeped her sorry and her fur flattened..but she remained next to Black Widow's side..just in case..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:58 am

Slaughter looked at Kassy then back at Black Widow, I came back to see if the pups are still alive, and if you kept your word. Slaughter recalled Black Widow telling him she would raise the pups to be vicious, but that was back when she was hoplessly reckless.

Sockdolager tilted his head in confusion frokm Slaughter's words. Because he'd never been near any pools of water, he didn't know his reflection and what he looked like. If he did, he would understand by just how he and the male before him looked alike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 am

Kassy smirked lightly and sneered at Slaughter. She hissed lightly..and glanced at Rahkshi..for once she felt sympathetic for him..she growled loudly and glared at Slaughter..now slightly peeved..
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:20 am

ooc: I'm eventually going to have Rahkshi attack Slaughter. He's already irritated by Kassy, so it wouldn't be unlikely... But I'll wait until Slaughter starts attempting to flirt with Black Widow, or something else... But I'm kinda relying on having him do that...

Doesn't Slaughter have a litter in Jumaa as well?

bic: Rahkshi glares at his mate for a second. What? She knows this dark male? Rahkshi starts to feel a fire burning inside of him... Genetic father. Of course Rahkshi knew they were not his pups, and another male was the father. But he had never gotten over it. No... He had never really found it in himself to get mad at his lady. But it's very likely he'll take it out on Slaughter instead. His icy blue eyes are like daggers as he stares at the male in pure hate. And this hate increases as he hears Slaughter's words... Did Black Widow make some promise to this male...? Rahkshi's eyes narrow to slits, very agitated. Before he met his mate, Rahkshi wouldn't have cared really, and might have reacted in the same way to a female that he mated with, except they would ahve been kidnapped. But he was in love now, even though he was born a Shadow Death, he did not have the evil gene his father had, and therefore there was room for that... Rahkshi tenses, he's likely to attack any moment.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 am

ooc: Kumi's recent litter are fathered by him as well.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:33 am

((OOC: Interesting, so, Black Widow's litter has half siblings within the Jumaa.))

Asuka looks surprised. Her father...? She looks over at Rahkshi. But, wasn't he her father..? He was the one who was around. Not Slaughter. She looks back at him, unsure and confused. She began to feel worried though, given how Rahkshi was looking. It was as if he would attack at any given moment. She tenses some more, fearing she was about to witness a fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:56 pm

Black Widow smirks as she guessed Slaughter's intensions right. I figured that's why you came here. And don't worry. I haven't forgotten about keeping my promise. I still plan to turn these little ones into volatile individuals. Speaking of which, you just missed a fearsome display of their viciousness. They certainly have the potential to grow into volatile meerkats. After all that's happened recently though, she's grown a little humble and soft, especially towards their genetic pups. Something she doesn't want the merciless Slaughter to find out for fear of being tormented, or worse, having her pups kidnapped by their blood father so he could put them through brutal training himself. She gasps as the tension escalates further between Rahkshi and Slaughter, her muscles tense, anticipating her current mate to propel at her old flame at any moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:44 pm

Slaughter smiled in a sinister way, Excellent. Care to introduce me?

Sockdolager siimply sat in stunned silence. His eyes wide and switching back and fourth between Black Widow and Slaughter. They were his parents, he thought his parents were Teetsie and either Bahrag or Wilson. Now he found it was Black Widow and either Slaughter or Rahkshi. Frankly, he wasn't sure which one he disliked more.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:50 pm

Asuka also watches, feeling conflicted and confused. She had a feeling Black Widow was her mother, she never experienced the same feelings she had with Black Widow with Teetsie. But learning Slaughter was her father was making her head spin. She looks at Sockdolager in confusion. A... are you also confused about all this..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Sockdolager peeped back to her, Would you be suprised if I wasn't. He knew that Asuka already knew his answer.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Black Widow gulps nervously as Slaughter requests to see a demonstration of their offsprings' viciousness. They've already been through enough. Doesn't he notice most of their litter is significantly injured? She figures that'd be enough proof for him to be convinced their vicious. She realizes she has a dilemma. Should she have her children risk their lives to impress Slaughter, their true father? Or should she confess to him that she's grown soft and humble while he was away and assertively say she wouldn't stand for getting her pups injured further, which would cost them their lives? She emits a barely audible whimper, only loud enough for her to hear it, unsure of what to do. either way, there could be consequences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Slaughter narrowed his eyes at her her, Well? He wasn't really requesting to see how vicious they were, just to know who's who, and their names.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Smokey glances over and narrows his eyes. He walks over to Slaughter... Who is this male...? Is he weak and soft like his siblings and mother? He glances around, curious now... He then looks up at Slaughter. Who are you?

Rahkshi snarls at Slaughter, losing his patience by the minute. But he holds himself back... For now...

Last edited by Pancake on Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:19 pm

Asuka slowly nodded, having a feeling Sockdolager was confused too. She looks back at Slaughter, unsure of what to think of him. She watches as Smokey came over to investigate as well. Knowing him, Smokey would show no fear. She bit her lower lip, hoping things wouldn't get violent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:21 pm

The scarred male looked down at Smokey and smirked, this must be one of them. He already saw a lot of himself, in how the pup stood and spoke. He lowered his head to meet Smokey at eye level, he growled cooly, I'm at least half the reason that you are currently breathing.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Black Widow exhales a sigh of relief, finally catching on to what he means by being introduced. He only wants to know who his children are, not to be introduced to how vicious they can be. After what's happened, she's a little on edge, making her freak out at certain words or noises. Of course. Sorry about my attack of anxiety. It's been an eventful day. Anyway, Slaughter, meet Smokey, Agnah, Asuka and Sockdolager. Kids, meet Slaughter, you're genetic father. Noticing the tension growing amongst her pups again, she gently nudges each of them in an attempt to get their attention. She exhales an exasperated sigh, fed up with all the fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next