Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Sockdolager narrowed his eyes, if this male was a lot like his brother, he didn't know if he'd like him much more than any other meerkat.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Asuka merely stays by Sockdolager's side. At the moment, she felt the safest with him. She still had no idea how to react to her genetic father. Something about him scared her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Black Widow frowns as the introduction turns out to be a less than happy one. She doesn't blame her children for being apprehensive of their genetic father. They've gotten close with Rahkshi and have come to see him as their father. Slaughter was long gone when she gave birth to them. They don't know him or what he's capable of. Plus, given the fights that have been breaking out between the volatile Smokey and his siblings lately, she figures they must fear he could be just like him, unpredictably violent and would try and kill any who show softness. Yes, Slaughter is vicious toward the soft-hearted, and yes, those genes have been past down to Smokey but she feels Slaughter wouldn't be that way toward his own flesh and blood. At least, she hopes he won't be that heartless.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Smokey stares at his father, actually in admiration, unlike his siblings. He was so cool looking! With all those scars... And how he acted reminded Smokey of himself... Yes, it must be true. Smokey smirks at his genetic father... He's getting the urge to not be here anymore... In fact, he wants to follow his father everywhere...

ooc: Yay, plot! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Slaughter, unaware of Smokey's thoughts, turned to Asuka. He grinned at her also, she saw more of Black Widow in her. She could be a feisty one when she's older. As for Sockdolager, he liked the name. 'Knockout punch' was what it meant. Hopefully it was well suiting.

Sockdolager glanced at Smokey. He couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Black Widow notices Smokey looking at Slaughter with a plotted expression. She blinks, wondering what thought is going through his mind as he gazes at the vicious male. She hadn't noticed Slaughter examining Asuka's pelt patterns and other physical features, which closely resemble her own.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Asuka felt some chills run down her spine when Slaughter grinned at her. She attempted to show no fear. If he was anything like Smokey, she knew he might attack. But yes, as she matured, she'll surely start to become like her mother back when her rebellious days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:11 am

Kassy sneered lightly..oh..she liked him already. She smirked lightly at Black Widow...she then glanced at Rahkshi and sneered..not understanding why she chose Rahkshi over Slaughter...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:53 am

Black Widow had caught Kassy smirking at her out of her left peripheral vision and glances over at her, taking notice she's now giving Rahkshi a disdained expression. She blinks, not understanding why she's looking at him that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:54 am

Kassy sneered softly..she really had no clue, did she?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Rahkshi snarled at Kassy, distracted from Slaughter for a moment. He was no different from before. In fact, Rahkshi was still just as vicious, cold-blood, evil, bloodthirsty, and devious as before, the only difference being that he didn't want to upset his lady...

Smokey snorted at Rahkshi, he didn't like him either...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Slaughter heard Rahkshi snarl and turned to him, Is there a problem? He growled in his usual steely and cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Asuka watches the tension grow. She whined quietly and cowered behind her brother. Being vulnerable right now due to her injuries, she feared for her life. She just hoped no fight would break out. But from how Rahkshi was acting, a fight seemed possible.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:46 pm

Black Widow glares at Kassy, finally getting why she was throwing disdained looks at her man. She doesn't think he's good enough for her. Black Widow snorts. It's obvious she doesn't know Rahkshi very well. He's just as volatile, ruthless, merciless and heinous as Slaughter. Besides, Slaughter was just a fling. When she met Rahkshi, she got a chance to really know him and has grown deeply fond of him. She intends to remain faithful to him no matter what anyone thinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:21 am

Kassy smirks lightly at Rahkshi, enjoying annoying him. She tilted her head to the side and smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:38 pm

Slaughter gave a sudden smirk. He was interested in how Rahkshi would react. This male seemed to be that mate Black Widow had mentioned. He planned to examine him completely to make sure he was fit to be around his pups. He wasn't so sure how much he trusted Rahkshi around them. In truth, if this male really was as vicious as him, his and Black Widow's pups would be in danger. Slaughter would never harm his own offspring, but if it was him who'd been left to care for another male's pups that had been had behind his back, no matter how much he may care for the female... Sun Angels help them. He knew his meeting with Black Widow was just a one time thing. She was evicted, and both were feeling lonesome and there had been a mutual attraction, but there was just no spark. He didn't care if Black Widow stayed with him for the rest of her life, but if he was a step-father to the pups, he needed to be certain he was worth leaving again.

Unaware of his father's unsatified opinion of Rahkshi around him and his siblings, he simply watched as the adults all exchanged communication. He was too young to really be interested in what they were saying, but he did sense tension. If he learned anything from his short life in the Midnights, it was that tension meant trouble was looming.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:15 pm

Rahkshi snarls at Kassy, and barks at her loudly. Don't push it brat! You'll regret it... He turns away and tries to ignore Kassy. But it was very difficult. The combination of Slaughter and Kassy at the same time is really trying his patience. And acting calm as he has since he met up with Black Widow again is also rather difficult, he's not sure how much longer he can keep it up. Black Widow's softened heart is something he also finds rather annoying. Indeed, it's very likely he's just a evil as Slaughter is. He's attempting to compromise his nature, and so far it's been working that will change. But in any case, although Rahkshi is evil and a Shadow Death, and he does carry the evil gene, the black fur gene, and the red eye gene, none are active in him. And he is not at the same level of evil as his father. Falling in love, even if it was a very evil relationship, has changed Rahkshi to the point where he could be in danger, seen as a traitor to his father's legacy. Rahkshi turns to look at Slaughter, and narrows his eyes, creating an icy glare...

ooc: Come to think of it, it's very likely that he would have attacked the pups by now... I don't want Rahkshi to appear soft, but at the same time, I don't want to threaten his relationship with his lady... >.<

I might bring in Rahkshi's sister Icy at some point. I have a little plot for her. And sometime later she'll help cause Rahkshi's death...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:19 pm

Kassy sneered and took a step towards Rahkshi. Me? A brat? Noooo! She smirked lightly and stared into his face. Look at yourself,you freak . She spat the words out, then her mood changed. She tilted her head to the side and smiled innocently. She tried not to laugh as she saw Rahkshi's face. She just maintained her little act..
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Asuka glares at Kassy. Like her step father Rahkshi, she is finding herself growing annoyed with this female. She never did trust Kassy, not ever since she had almost damaged herself and her sibling's lungs by kicking dirt at them. She growls quietly, wishing Kassy would be quiet. She's only gonna make this worse! She digs her claws into the sand a little. It seemed her vicious side was about to come back out. Despite her injuries. However, if she tried something, she could end up more hurt, or worse... dead.

((OOC: Aw, poor Rahkshi. That'll be a sad day when he dies. Sad))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Hearing her so called friend insult her man right before her fuels Black Widow's temper. She emits a vicious toned snarl, growing fed up with Kassy. Why is she doing this!? Rahkshi had done nothing to provoke her in the first place. Apparently her outbursts are out of disrespect. She just doesn't like him because she thinks he's soft. Wrong! He's rather merciless and brutal when he wants to be. The only reason why he's grown soft is because he had fallen in love with her. When you're in love, you just can't help feeling mooshy and soft. It's just how love programs you to act. Eventually, which could turn out to be now, Kassy will witness Rahkshi's vicious side and may end up being the one to endure the brunt of it if she doesn't shut her mouth! Watching her aggravate everyone makes her remember why some of the members weren't so happy to see her when she returned. That's right, she had nearly damaged her childrens' lungs by kicking sand at them. What was she thinking befriending someone who had nearly inflicted permanent damage to her childrens' health? She glares at Kassy, her upper lip curled up to reveal her canines to her "friend" If she keeps this up, she'll willingly quell her nasty attitude herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Kassy smirked lightly..oh this was very amusing. But she stopped and yelped softly, she bowed her head at Black Widow. She then snarled lightly at Rahkshi and stalked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Slaughter chuckled lightly, this was a lot more entertaining that he'd expected.

Sockdolager glanced at Kassy, she was also getting on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:10 pm

Black Widow watches with a look of irritation as Kassy backs off. The next time she sees her disrespecting her man, she'll put the obnoxious female in her place in a heart beat.

ooc: You're planning to kill off Rahkshi, Pancake? D: Black Widow's gonna be devastated. That'll certainly be a day where it'll be good to have a box of tissues handy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:10 am

ooc: It might not happen for awhile, but nevertheless, it will happen. Makuta will find out what Rahkshi's doing... Yeah, it'll be sad. D:
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:21 am

ooc: I killed the topic D:

bic: Rahkshi decides to ignore Kassy some more and instead turns his attention back to Slaughter, still with narrowed, untrustful eyes. He doesn't like this male for several reasons and wants him out, but does nothing... For now. Rahkshi decides to look away and focus on the pups instead, and watches them closely...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next