Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+4
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 4th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Midnights

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Badru...... 4 months 0 days
Latika, Katsumi...........3 months 26 days
Asuka, Smokey, Agnah, Sockdolager........... 1 month 11 day
Stiletto......... 1 month 5 days

Teetsie and Wilson/Bahrag's littler.....(Comfirmed) Due 17th of January
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:54 pm

Black Widow is asleep beside her daughter Asuka. She hasn't left her side much over the week. She has been doing the best she can to prevent infection from manifesting in her daughter's wounds, including putting her own well being aside, which has caused her own condition to deteriorate further. She refused to forage and sanitize her wounds to focus on nursing Asuka back to health. She has certainly proven to be a compassionate mother but could her adamancy to keep her daughter alive have cost her her own life?

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Akemi Woke up Came Out of the Burrow She yawned and Suned herself
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Agnah's soft green eyes were glued to her sister Asuka. Her sister's tiny, petite little black body looked awful- her fur mangled, her wounds not totally healing up. No matter how long Asuka lived, there would always be a ghost of her brother's attack left on her.

Teetsie was asleep, her belly bulging. It was only a few weeks before her litter was born.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Luckily, Asuka's condition had been steadily improving thanks to Black Widow's love and care. Almost all her minor injuries had long healed up, but some still lingered. Only her shoulder, side, and leg still had a ways to go with healing completely. However, her condition was pass life threatening. Now she was on the road to recovery, as long as nothing else caused her condition to worsen.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:08 am

Black Widow wakes up, wincing as her wounds burned relentlessly. Most of the minor lacerations, cuts and scratches on her face and limbs have healed up, but the major, potentially life threatening, gashes that score her stomach look as if they haven't shown much improvement. Luckily, they don't show any signs of infection....yet. Black Widow had neglected sanitizing her injuries for days, so there's a possibility one could be in development right now. Making eye contact with Asuka, Black Widow smiles, glad to see she's significantly improved, thanks to her tender love and care. It's certain she's going to pull through but having sacrificed her own well being to save her daughter, Black Widow's days in the Midnights could be numbered.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 am

Little Agnah peeped and wandered over to her mother. She could see the burning pain in her face, and wanted to know what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:48 am

Nukpana, Nirvana, and Badru had all been predated.

Rahkshi was sleeping near Black Widow.

Smokey is sleeping by himself.

Katsumi is awake near Latika.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Hearing a soft volumed peep, Black Widow looks to see her daughter Agnah beside her, a worried expression cast at her. Black Widow tries not to show her discomfort in fear for unnerving her but knows it's useless. It's obvious she witnessed the misery on her face. She puts on a brave smile for her daughter, reassuring her she'll be alright. She's significantly wounded but she'll pull through this ordeal eventually. She needs to stay strong for her children so she can be there to watch them blossom into extraordinary adults.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:19 pm

Rahkshi wakes up and grooms his lady a little, softer than he normally would... He has noticed her condition and is concerned. He's also a little concerned that she's gone soft but is hoping she'll return back to normal...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Black Widow is immediately soothed by her beloved man's grooming. She smiles thankfully at him, a feeling of relief forming inside her as the sting from her wounds subsides significantly, thanks to Rahkshi's loving care. Noticing the look of concern on his face, she gives him a reassuring nuzzle. She'll make it through this. Eventually, her health will be restored and she'll be back to being her ruthless, rebellious self.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:22 pm

Wilson emerges. He's getting used to have but 1 eye, and his injuries are healing fast, but he's not out of the woods yet.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:48 pm

Asuka slowly opened her steel blue eyes half way. She felt light-headed, but she knew it was part of her healing process. She was able to get up and move around now, but not for long since her more serious injuries would pulse in pain and force her to lay back down. She sneezed and that helped her wake up more. She looks around slowly, noticing her sister and her mother. Noticing Black Widow's pained expression, the black pup instantly forgot about her own condition and whines. Loosing Black Widow would surely cause Asuka to go into depression and her condition would spiral back to life threatening. She would loose the will to live for sure if her mother were to pass away.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 pm

Teetsie growls and trudges out of the burrow. She sits next to her now one eyed mate Wilson, but she thinks it adds to his state of a tyrannical male. With her baby bump now even more visible, she's plotting who to cast out. Black Widow is now out of the question- Teetsie's seen how her pups have altered her, and doesn't think she needs to worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:51 pm

Akemi Grooms Teetsie
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Teetsie roughly returns her subordinate's grooming.

Latika rests her head on Katsumi's golden furred side and closes her eyes. She wants to prolong her moments of peace as long as she can.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Wilson relaxes, thinking the group's other males are no problem for his rule.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:23 pm

Akemi keeps grooming teetsie
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Teetsie hesitates to groom Akemi anymore. The first pleasure has worn off, and she now sees it's to try to keep her pleased with Akemi. Teetsie hasn;t really seen any red flags from Akemi, however. she's mainly watching Kassy, and maybe Black Widow for the reemergence of her old self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 am

Akemi lays down
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:09 am

Hearing a worried whine emit from her daughter Asuka, Black Widow averts her eyes from Rahkshi, making eye contact with her daughter. She can see the fear in her eyes, fear for her mother's life. Black Widow manages a weak smile, assuring her she'll pull through. Black Widow's will to survive for her children, as well as for her own sake, is strong. She knows she MUST stay strong for her pups' sake. They're counting on her to be there them. From looking at the misery in their beady little eyes, it's certain they wouldn't bare it if she faded away. Having saved her daughter from facing an untimely death, Black Widow now needs to focus on regaining her own health.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Latika stretches out her petite body before rising to her feet and exiting the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Asuka is a little reassured, but she still felt worried. She... she didn't want to loose Black Widow. She knew if the adult female did die, it was her fault. She had been neglecting herself to tend to her. She nuzzled against Black Widow's leg, wanting to encourage her mother to please tend to herself. She didn't want to loose her! She simply would not be able to bare it and die from depression if that were to happen.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:02 pm

Katsumi follows Latika outside... He's feeling happy for now, but knowing this group, that could change quickly...

Smokey heads outside as well. He is feeling a little alone in the group right now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:15 pm

Fueled by her children's encouragement to survive, Black Widow muster's the strength to get to her feet. As she stood on all 4s, she sways from side to side, feeling lightheaded from loosing alot blood from her wounds which bled occassionally over the week. She has been allowing herself to lay in the burrow and feel hopeless for too long. It's time she begins the arduous road to recovery. She's determined to win the fight for her life. She's sure now that she can pull through this, her willpower to survive is strong, which will increase her chances of making a full rebound. From today on, she's going to diligently sanitize her injuries and regain the weight she's lost from not eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Midnights Mob (MN)-
Jump to: