Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:18 pm

Schemes had been watching the group. She liked the way they fought. Seeing the battle was done, she approaches the scene and rolls in some blood so it appears as if the young female fought for the Phantoms. If she did this maybe she wouldn't even have to be accepted... They'd just think she was always there... She snickers and follows Casper back.

Casper bites down as he feels the pup stir in his jaws. She squeals before going unconscious again. He knew he didn't bite hard enough to kill her. He then crosses over the border back into his own territory. Schemes does the same.

Ty looks around at the carnage. He's bleeding but what worries him most is his brother. Dominic still hasn't moved. He limped over and observed- he could see the rise and fall of his brother's flank, but he had no clue when he'd come to again. Ty looked to Running Star, as she was probably starting to wonder who he was by now. I'm Dominic's younger brother, he peeped grimly, his back to the sight. Even if Dominic woke up, would he make it?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:30 pm

ooc: Ok... They're going home? How to get the pups back...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Quida remains motionless on the ground, the only evidence of life being her torso rising and falling. She's unaware of the Phantoms retreating, bolting in the direction of their territory with multiple Zipper pups in their grasp.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:45 pm

ooc: One in her mouth and two on her back? xD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:49 pm

Having inflicted some mild wounds to Ty, Valkyrie watched the younger male limp away over to the scene of some of the fallen battle casualties. Content that he had succeeded in coming to his daughter’s defence, he turned and hurried with a wobbled gait after the calls of the dominant male Casper.

Limping and struggling with moving a speed, Siouxsie urged herself to keep pressing forwards. The pain in her forepaw was excruciating and her jaw ached from carrying Fiero. But she couldn’t stop, she just wouldn’t. Cyan had to see her return with a pup, even if it turned out to be a pathetic one that they abandoned the next day.

Still unconscious, Fiero had no idea that he was on the verge of leaving the Zippers far behind him.

Back at the Zippers burrow, tiny pup Scout shivered, still being blind she had no idea what had happened to her siblings or that Fly had been terribly injured by an enemy dominant trying to protect them. Using a big breath she let out a muffled mew and placed her head back down on the ground. 

ooc: Could the group stop and assemble to wait for Cyan and be told to go back for the other two pups?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:54 pm

ooc: I don't mind if a Phantom abducts Quida. I'm just going with the flow with the battle. It'd make things interesting if Quida is kidnapped too but I won't mind if they decide to leave her. =P
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:01 pm

ooc: Up to you Yosh, if you want her to come along I can either edit my post or have Valkyrie come back and pick her up. I don't mind, unless Night wants to with Isis.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:03 pm

ooc: That wasn't in the plan, but maybe I can make it work I suppose... Excuse me if I seem a little grumpy, I haven't had decent sleep in two days, and I'm not eating my best either.  

Hmm... I know.  

And that would be fine Yosh... Though there isn't much I can do, lol

Cyan pauses.  She grabs one of the pups and dashes off.  Pretzel and Scooter are still in the burrow, but she's sure that they'll be well hidden.  She spots the Phantoms returning to their territory and barks to them to get their attention.  She sets the pup down and chirps, there are two more pups hidden in a bolthole.  She glances around for... Hmm... She barks to Isis, she wants her to come with her to get the other two pups... In the meantime this one needs to be taken to the burrow.  In the rush, she doesn't notice that they have managed to kidnap pups themselves, but will be pleased when she has the time to notice.

Navy Blu stares at her mother with wide eyes.  She awaits the chance to go back home though, she hurts from fighting Sassy.

Running Star immediately runs to her mate's side, nuzzling him... She hopes that he will be alright.  She looks up at Ty... She blinks, confused for a moment.  He slightly reminds her of her mate... She nods, understanding... She glances around.  She sees Streak and Lewa, old faces she was happy to see.  She notices that Tosca has also joined the battle, this she appreciates... She isn't sure what to do right now.  She glances around and realizes that three pups are missing... Willows, Fiero, and Jay... She's feeling bitter at the moment, so knowing that none of those pups are actually hers calms her down a bit... But she would still like to try and find them.

Streak watches the group somberly.  He never knew Dominic well, but hopes all will be well... If Dominic does die, though, as usual Streak won't even consider taking up the spot, despite being the founding male of the mob.

Sassy gazes at her step-father.  She was a troublemaker but no way was she coldhearted.  

Wind bobs his head, what's going on?

Fly whimpers a little, struggling to stay conscious... Again she urges the pups towards the burrow, they'll be safer there, here a jackal could sniff them out... She doesn't move.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:07 pm

ooc: Oh, you were referring to the 2 remaining pups back at the burrow. Never mind then, but I'm still open for Quida being abducted. It's up to you and Night LM. =P I got confused for a moment. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Fable was tending to her face the best she could, these were gonna leave scars...

Samba was soon standing, panting lightly.

Rimi remains unconscious.

Applejack frowns but obeys Fly this time, nudging his sister toward the burrow.

Isis nods to Cyan, she'll help however she can. It seemed this raid was a success in the end.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:52 pm

With Siouxsie heading in the direction of the border, Valkyrie stopped running hearing the call of the dominant female Cyan. Not wanting to seem ignorant or ungrateful for also being allowed into the group he changed direction and obeyed her command.
Aching and wheezing, he trotted up alongside Isis and waited to be given further instructions. His eyes trailed down on the little ball of a pup on the floor in front of Cyan, how many pups had they gained in this raid?

Oooc: I'll help get Tosca's pups back for you Pan first.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:11 pm

ooc: Willows is Running Star's child?

Domonic groans. He can feel dried blood crusting around his eyes, making them difficult to open at first. When he's finally able to inch one open, he feels a rush of relief as he is surrounded with the bloodied, but familiar faces of his loving family. Running Star is there, as well as wait? Ty? He was born a few months before Dominic left the group for good. He could tell it's him because of their strong resemblance to each other, beaten and bleeding or not. He groans again and limply nuzzles Running Star. The pups. Where's the ones who tried to fight that jackal-dung male. He sees Ty's face sinks and he instantly knows something isn't right.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:27 pm

ooc: Actually, I think she's one of Peachy's pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:30 pm

ooc: Yeah, she is, I believe. We should probably start keeping a record of who's kids are who's, lol.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:40 pm

ooc: Yeah, Running Star's pups are... Hmm... She has one litter from her previous mob... Her second litter was Jack, Bruno, Sassy, and Spunky... Her third was Macho B, Chaviva, Bilhah, Wacky, and Cookie Dough... Then there was the December 24th litter that went someplace lol

Arrow had a litter, Stripe had a couple... Peachy and Tosca had one too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:47 pm

ooc: Wonder what happened to Arrow's litter? Hmmm. I guess we may have forgotten to list them, whoops, lol. Well Arrow is dispersed I would think since Kusuma hasn't been on for I think more than a year. I guess we could consider the litter dispersed as well, unless Kusuma plans to come back in the future.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:56 pm

ooc: The only one left from Arrow's litter is Oreo, played by Elec... Stripe's pup is Jay... Samba and Willows are Peachy's pups...

Ok, Applejack and Nicole are Running Star's too...

Gonna wait for everyone else now.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:20 pm

ooc: But I could have sworn Willows was Running Star's pup.. Oh well, she views Dominic as her father and RS as her mother anyways.

Ty's attention is jolted away as his brother stirs. He instantly begins to ask about the pups. Ty doesn't exactly know what his brother is peeping desperately about. He did see several pups try to take on the large, scarred male, but he couldn't recall if he made off with a pup in his jaws or not, but the dark gray pup he threw to the ground is no longer there. He decides Dominic should not be told until later- he needs to focus on getting himself somewhere safe so he can recover.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Quida regains consciousness, but her vision is still blurry, so is only able to make out shapes of the meerkats in close proximity to her. More worried about the conditions of Willows and Fiero than her own, Quida emits a weak chirp to no one in particular, inquiring the whereabouts of her peers and if they're okay.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:11 pm

Ty leaves his brother's side to go access the damage done to his brother's family. Several of the members are bloodied, some even just starting to regain their own consciousness much like his brother himself. He knew he was wounded, but not as much so as the other Zippers. Deciding to put himself to good use, Ty starts to forage and retrieve morsels for the wounded. The first snack, a scorpion he brings back to Dominic. The next, a millipede, is delivered to Quida. He then brings another scorpion to Fable. The wounds inflicted on him by Casper are bleeding but he ignores it. He's more concerned with the welfare of the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Quida extends her neck out to sniff the millipede kindly offered by Ty, but nudges it away with her snout, rejecting it. She's honestly greatful for his act of kindness but doesn't have much of an appetite, being more worried about Willows and Fiero than her own welfare at the moment. She peeps. Wh-where are Willows and Fiero? Please let them not be dead!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:07 pm

The young pup's pleas of question send pangs of sorrow through the male. He is no stranger to battle- he was born into the Incas on their decline, for his mother started a war she couldn't win. He left before his family could fully fall apart, but every member there was less than two years old besides his mother and father. He'd seen several of his siblings be killed, but seeing young pups wounded was a new thing. His mother never let them come near the battlefield. It hurts him to inform Quida of what happened, but as his duty as her mob mate he knows he must, yet he finds it difficult to tell the young female if he couldn't even stomach to murmur the fate to his own brother. He turns away, hating to see the look on her face he knows she'll have when she finds out. They're gone... that mean male that you so bravely fought against took them.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:28 am

Observing the tiny pup at Cyan’s feet, Valkyrie carefully picked up Dream and held her by the scuff. With the appropriate bid of leave from the dominant female he would take the pup back to the burrow at her request.

Close to the territory border, Siouxsie limped the best she should on three legs eager to get home to groom the wound inflicted by Ty.

(ooc: I’m going to wait for Pancake to finish her plan before moving my Phantoms back to their thread)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:40 am

Fable was luckily not cut on her eyes, so she was luckily able to see. The scorpion before her, she devours. Even though she wasn't hungry, it was more like she was taking her anger out on it.

Samba whined. N-No... N-Not Willows. S.. she was her last remaining family member! The depression comes back and it comes back hard. Collapsing once more, she began sobbing. Now she truly was all alone...

Rimi twitched, slowly beginning to awaken.

Applejack was now in the burrow, still scared.

Isis follows Cyan toward the bolthole where she hid the other pups.

Dream, blinded and deaf, struggles a little as she's carried. W-What's going on?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:12 am

ooc: Alright- Pancake posted on Linklu she's considering taking a break.

Willows thinks she's dead. She knows she isn't awake, but she can't feel anything. She's surrounded by meerkats she's never seen before- are they dead Zippers? She's not sure, but their pelts shimmer. They're telling her to hold on, that they'll be looking out for her. They told her what was going to happen to her in the coming months would set her along her destiny... But what was it?

Dominic groans and tries to stand. He needs to access the damage done to his family. He tries, but the wound on his shoulder doesn't allow him to put any weight on that leg. He collapses back into the sand, peeping in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next