Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+4
Pancake
Taakah
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:00 am

Tiny Kats

Current Season: Wet (summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Splash...........9 months 11 days
Rose Heart........ 4 months 23 days
Chester Quavers.................4 months 16 days
Senji.............. 3 months 27 days
Snapdragon............ 2 months 10 days
Emerald.....2 month  1 days
Little Cloud, Cumulus..... 17 days

Temporary Adoptions: None

Due dates:
Morning Glory and Stratus's Litter (Confirmed) Due 9th February (Original date was still at 70 days)
Hyacinth and Jade's Litter (Confirmed) Due 27th February

Last edited by little_maybelline on Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Rainbow stumbled towards the Tiny Kats mob. She ran away from her previous mob because they weren't very nice to her. She slowly approached the group, hoping they would be merciful and take her in.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Antebellum was calmly sunning herself above the burrow. The group kept shrinking, which worried her. They'd lost too many in the splinter which had not been heard from since. It wasn't looking too good they would ever reunite with the larger fraction of the family.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:43 am

Tessumae also made her way above ground, and generously began grooming Antebellum's neck. She noticed something out of the corner of her eye and turned to see a pup stumbling towards the burrow. She jumped up, trotting over before curiously sniffing Rainbow all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:00 pm

Rainbow stopped in her tracks, squeaking softly as Tessumae sniffed her. She prayed to anyone who would listen that this meerkat wouldn't kill her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Antebellum took notice of the small pup. Following the other female, she approached her, trying to send off a very gentle and welcoming aurora. She loved pups. It killed her when she lost her litter, but life goes on. She had since decided to dedicate her life to rearing Morning Glory's pups, as they were the most important. She sat back on her haunches and allowed Teesumae to sniff the young female.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Joyful was busy sleeping.  Her brother Faithful was keeping an eye on her, while Hopeful was outside on sentry.  She doesn't pay attention to Rainbow, she's more focused on threats.

Splash is near Chester Quavers.  Her mood hasn't improved and she is nervous this morning.  Will she stay home again or go foraging?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Jade and Paw are above ground, scanning the area.

Panda is still asleep, as is Raina.

Stratus is with Morning Glory, gently grooming her shoulder as a sign of affection.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Antebellum peeps softly, alerting Morning Glory of the arrival of the small pup. It is ultimately the decision of the dominant female to decide whether this new little pup joins the family. If she doesn't, it will surely die within a matter of days. It's a wonder the pup has made it this far.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:21 pm

(I'm finally back, been having password troubles. XP)

Nemo emerges, looking around as he did. It looked like it'd be a nice day today.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Having noticed the sudden cluster of females out of the corner of her eye, Morning Glory bounded down from her position beside her mate and inquisitively approached the object of their attention.
At the sight of young Rainbow, her maternal instincts naturally overwhelmed her judgement and she instantly knew the pup had to belong with the group. Just like Little Cloud, Cumulus, Chester Quaver and even her younger sister Splash she would love and provide for them all even if they weren't her children by birthright. 
Gently nuzzling Rainbow, followed by Tessumae and Antebellum she chirped a grateful call to her subordinates. With their attentiveness the group had grown by a member and they were now in a better position to face against the approaching winter and their neighbouring rivals.

Mist is up scanning the area alongside his recently reunited brother Jade. He is anxious to know of his brother's roving mission but the fact he is back in the group is at least enough reassurance for this morning's watch before breakfast.

Chester Quavers sat alongside Splash and absorbed as much of the warm ray's of the sun as her soft fur would allow. She didn't mind what the two of them had planned for the day, she was just in a mood to take things easy. 

ooc: Sorry Guys I've not abandoned DW, I've just been busy with rl stresses and helping get established on ROTF. I'll have more time towards the end of this week to post fully across the board and decide what characters of mine I'm keeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:15 am

Rainbow chirped happily as the dominant female nuzzled her. Happy to have been accepted into the group, Rainbow vowed to do her very best to protect her new family no matter the cost.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Stratus followed his mate to the pup, Rainbow. This mob never once denied a pup and this was no different. He smiles at Rainbow, she'll make an excellent addition to the mob.

Jade and Paw look at Rainbow and also smile. A new member it seemed.

Raina was emerging, yawning.

Panda was still asleep.

Emerald was above ground, watching the new pup curious.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Splash sighed and pulled Chester Quavers close to her... She wasn't sure what she should do.  She misses Cloud Catcher... But had begun to realize... She would never, ever see him again.  She's just like a pity party now anyways.

Joyful yawns and rolls over.  Unfortunately, right into her brother Faithful, who yips.  She chirps, she's so sorry! He chuckles, it's fine... He nudges her with his nose, they should head outside.  Joyful smiles and bounds outside, only to run straight into Morning Glory, knocking herself over.

Hopeful spots a few drongos flying by... They make her nervous and more alert.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:22 pm

Antebellum yawns and goes slack on her haunches, not very concerned with keeping sentry. The Tiny Kats were doing well, well somewhat, but she wasn't too horribly concerned with dangers. She was, however, concerned with the gnawing hunger in her belly. Babysitting just didn't seem all that ideal today, as she'd done it the previous day and was ravenous.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 pm

Nemo notices Rainbow getting accepted. Another pup, accepted. Aww. It makes him think about fathering a litter of his own some day, his eyes trail over to Antebellum. He's growing rather fond of her. He moves over to her, smiling warmly.

Last edited by Eclipse on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:39 am

ooc: Eclipse, didn't Antebellum and Nemo have a like, thing, a really long time ago? xD
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:59 am

(Oh yeah, they do, don't they? My little sister wanted to get on so I had to rush. She's taking a shower so I'm gonna take the chance to edit the post. Sorry Stormy, hard to do things the way I want when I got three younger siblings to share the computer with. XD)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:01 am

ooc: Benefits of having a laptop. But it's alright! It's been forever since ether of us have been on.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:03 am

(I'd use my iPhone but it doesn't let me type on forums so I have to use my Dad's old computer, which is a desktop. And yeah, its been a long time, hopefully we can get that going again. Smile)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:06 am

ooc: Alright!

Antebellum sees Nemo emerge. She faintly smiles, keeping her gaze down at her paws. She's nervous to grow feelings for another meerkat, as the last one she fell for vanished and she lost their litter, but she hopes Nemo wouldn't vanish... It's Morning Glory she's worried about. She'd never want to displease her, even if she's never evicted pregnant subordinates. Not concerned about pregnancy, as she's not sure their relationship is more than good friends. For now she just grooms him in a friendly manner, keeping one ear open for the lead calls.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:51 pm

Joyful chirps loudly to Morning Glory, she's getting hungry.  Faithful growls, that was disrespectful... Hopeful doesn't do much... She wants to stay alert to danger.

Splash sighs... She knows that Chester Quavers is young and still growing, she should go foraging with the group... Splash is upset without Cloud Catcher here.  She isn't in the mood.  But she likes having the pup's company... She probably should get out today...

ooc: Hey, since Meerkats is gone, could I rename the three siblings to their original names? Hope, Faith, and Joy.  It would make things sooo much easier for me...

I've talked to LM, will probably be bringing Sunset back.  Might change her name though, for my sake.  She'd go to Comets though probably.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:42 am

Ooc: I’m sure that’s fine Pancake, I don’t think we have any characters called the shortened names that are active anymore.
You are also welcome to bring back ‘Sunset’ whenever you like and to whatever group you fancy putting her in.

Hearing Joyful’s call, Morning Glory snaps back into reality. She was right, it was getting late they would all need to be heading out soon if they wanted to make the most out of foraging time. Even she herself needed to find enough nutrition to support her developing pups.
With Rainbow now safe amongst the group she issued a series of lead calls and bounded off into the long vegetation knowing that someone would stay behind to look after Little Cloud and Cumulus.

Hearing the lead calls, Chester Quavers looked to Splash now was the time to decide. Standing to her feet, she shook her pelt and prepared herself either for the long journey or to take up practising her sentry duty skills again.

Mist waits patiently to see the reaction of the rest of the subordinates; if no one steps forward to stay behind then he will take the responsibility upon himself to guard the burrow if not he would head out and maybe catch up with his older brother Jade.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:42 am

Stratus follows Morning Glory loyally.

Jade decides to stay behind and watch over Little Cloud and Cumulus. He didn't feel too hungry today anyhow.

Rania, Paw and Emerald follow their dominant female.

Panda awakens, realizing she overslept. Uh oh! She rushes toward the entrance of the burrow, hoping she could still catch the forging group.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:18 am

ooc: We should not disperse Elec's (Darkchu's) characters.  I'm positive that she will want to come back, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next