Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:40 am

Ages of Those Under One Year-
Sunday Girl ........7m 24 days
Akila .............4m 12 days

Due Dates-
Marissa and Aiden's Litter - Due 25th January (4 Pups)

**THIS THREAD IS NOW READY, ROLEPLAY MUST BE OPENED BY YOSHKATGIRL & STORMYMEERKAT ONLY**
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:12 pm

Marissa, dominant female of the dwindling Skittles mob, issued lead calls and began to lead her mob into a new unmarked range. Since they formed a little over two months ago, they'd suffered several losses, starting with the wild subordinates. Eventually her brother returned to the Voyagers, leaving her, Aiden, and Sabrina alone. New members (Sunday Girl, Akila, Napoleon, and Riverdance) had since joined, but she was still unsure if it was a suitable size to raise a litter. She was due in a matter of days, and the reality her pups would face was bleak. Marissa had been born into the Voyagers at the time they were the largest- she'd never known the struggles of being raised in a small family. She held hopes a new territory would provide them with new members and a better life, but hope was sometimes just that. Hope.

Sabrina follows her sister warily. She's rather skittish, but her cowardly-like personality traits are heightened in unfamiliar territory. If they were to be ambushed, they would stand no chance. She looks over her shoulder constantly, as it is now just a small number that would struggle in a battle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Aiden trots alongside his mate, his head and tail held high in confidence. Despite the multitude of tribulations they've been through over the past couple months, Aiden is feeling optimistic that their situation will improve once they settle into their new territory. Aiden has always been an optimistic individual, believing Fate will give the mob a ray of hope and that misfortune will relinquish them from its firm grasp. However because the situation in the mob is currently precarious, Aiden has been acting fiercely protective, especially towards his mate, and has gotten over zealous in his scent marking and mate guarding, refusing to leave Marissa alone for a mere minute. With the way things are for the mob, he's decided not to take any chances.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:11 pm

It seemed that Riverdance couldn't go five steps without stopping to scan the area for danger. She had been a group this small before. It wouldn't be easy, but not impossible.

Akila stuck close to Riverdance. She wasn't used to being in a mob this small and didn't like that she had to be more responsible like an adult. She preferred being able to be carefree have no worries, but this group needed all the responsibility it could get.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:49 pm

ooc: I am going to wait for Pancake to catch up on the site before posting so she won't miss out on the opening of the thread if she wishes to join. As this thread is new it could quickly rack up posts fasts in her absence.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 am

With the family so small, Napoleon continued to walk at the back of the party stopping occasionally to scan the area they had come from. Apart from Aiden, he was the only subordinate male they had left so naturally he had to always be vigilant for rovers. Once being one himself he was aware of any sneaky tactics they might use to seduce a female. The group didn't need any friction right now, they had to keep united and strong to find a suitable place for Marissa's pups to be born.

Overflowing with enthusiasm, Sunday Girl bounded through the grass weaving in and out to maintain visual contact with the younger female Akila. Although there was a size difference between the two of them, Sunday Girl loved having another juvenile to play with whenever she wasn't being made to do adult responsibilities. Sadly with group numbers so small this was quite often all the time whilst up in the mornings and out foraging. She still missed her brother, maybe she'd find him again someday.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 pm

A wild female, named Starfire, was in the territory, forging. She had been staying here for a while now, since it seemed to be empty. Not like she could assume its hers, if a mob came in and wanted to claim this territory, she couldn't fend off an entire mob. She finds a centipede which she began to devour, unaware a small mob was in the area and was intending to perhaps claim this territory as their own.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:09 pm

Akila noticed Sunday Girl and grinned. She was unaware that Sunday Girl also had a brother that she missed just as Akila did. She bounded after the other young female, running between the grass, and completely unaware of the stranger that was approaching.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Marissa, after scanning the area several times, believes it's the new territory best suited for her growing family. She chirps to Aiden, as if to encourage him to assist her in laying down scent marks. She sees her leadership as a shared role with Aided. The matriarch doesn't believe in one having more power than the other. She likes everything balanced. She begins to law down scent marks around a burrow she'd stopped at, claiming it as the first of many new homes within the territory for the Skittles.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Aiden nods, gladly obeying his mate's instructions and goes around swiping his anal glands against any vegetation he makes visual contact with, assisting his mate in claiming this territory a their own. So far, he hasn't detected any foreign scents in the air, so it's suffice to say this portion of the Kalahari isn't already owned by another mob of meerkats. However, if they are confronted by a rival mob, Aiden won't hesitate to fight fiercely alongside his mob in order to maintain hold of this pristine territory. He's unaware a foreigner is foraging not too far off from the Skittles' location.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:21 pm

As she finishes eating, Starfire took a moment to stand on her hind legs to scan the area for any signs of hostile predator or other 'kats. She very faintly catches a scent... A mob? And from the smell, even if it was faint, they were intending to claim this territory. So much for living here peacefully... With an annoyed grunt, she decided to investigate. Maybe even join if she was lucky. She began to follow the faint scent of the dominants claiming this land.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:59 pm

ooc: What's going on here exactly? I have a list of characters I may be using.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:22 pm

ooc: Not much. The mob is just in the process of claiming their territory and burrow. Also, a wild female named Starfire is heading in the mob's direction.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:01 am

Falling a short distance behind the dominants scent marking the area, Napoleon catches sight of a moving figure occasionally following their trail. Currently it was still quite a distance away from him but as soon as he could make visual contact to identify the stranger he'd raise the alarm.

Completely thrilled to be captured in play racing ahead of Akila, Sunday Girl unexpectedly crashed over her own feet as the dominant couple stopped to scent mark and claim their new territory. Shaking off the tumble without letting it wound her pride, she rose onto her hind legs to scan the area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Temporary Mobs :: The Skittles (ST)-
Jump to: