Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:27 am

Phantoms

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Stewie........ 6 months 27 days
Rachet.........6 months 16 days
Cyanide.......5 months 6 days
Navy Blu......4 months 6 days
Sauda...........2 month 12 days
Thor...... 30 days
Ipper, Kark, Jamima, Chompette, .......  20 days
Switchblade..... 1 month 23 days
Jack Frost, Venine, Maxis ....... 3 days

Due dates:
None
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Casper couldn't help but be proud of the pups born recently into the group. He had been a rover for several years, but this was the first litter he'd ever been around to see. It looked like the Phantoms were becoming stronger by the day.

Sauda rolled her eyes. Great, more pups. To her, a number of the group itself was meerkats under a year, which didn't make them worthy fighters.

ooc: Navy Blu is up for adoption
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:50 pm

As Chompette dozes, she gnaws on her right paw, dreaming about plunging her tiny, scraggy teeth into the flesh of one of her mob mates.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:28 pm

ooc: Cyan is my only character here now.

bic: Cyan stares at her pups proudly.  The Phantoms have grown prosperous over the days.  She has fully recovered from her injuries.  And Makuta is all but forgotten... For now.  Being evicted by her own mate has done little to discourage her at all.  She smirks to Casper and emerges...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:27 pm

Isis is also glad about the newborns. More members meant more promising warriors. She emerges, a smirk on her face.

Matrix had been growing more and more distant from the mob, however, and the newborns didn't seem to help at all. He was still angry, about what that damn black meerkat, Makuta, had done to him. Thanks to him, he now only had one good eye. He claws the sand angrily. He was going to make that black 'kat pay!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:47 pm

Casper follows his mate out the door. He's nervous something could happen to his pups. (Is this his first or second litter with Cyan?) The numbers of the mob are steadily growing.

Sauda follows her mother and Casper out of the burrow, still grumbling as always.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:51 pm

ooc: I think it's his third or fourth, LOL...

bic: Cyan growls to her daughter, annoyed... She glares... She feels like heading out.  But she still considers her mate her equal.  She glances at Casper, should they head out now or later? She gazes across the distance...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Chompette wakes up to find tiny puncture wounds in the paw she was gnawing on and grunts in irritation. Great. That's gonna cause her problems as she walks. the miniscule wounds burn but the pain isn't severe enough to incapacitate her. It must have been that dream that caused her to inadvertently inflict harm on herself.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:21 pm

Casper nods at his mate. He's perfectly fine with leaving whenever, he's just a little nervous about leaving his pups unguarded. The battle with the Shadow Deaths, even so long ago, has left the dominant on edge. It doesn't matter to him if this is the third litter, it still means as much to him as any other litter before and after, which is saying something- Casper is not a kat to care for many things.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 3:33 pm

Cyan nods.  Truly, she does love Casper, but wouldn't show it in the obvious ways... Her family meant a lot to her... In a way.  She nodded and made lead calls.  She's not slowing down for anyone today.  She stops to make sure that someone is babysitting though... She hopes she doesn't have to assign anyone.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:17 pm

Isis follows, wanting to eat.

Matrix, too distracted with his thoughts, doesn't follow, making it seem like he was staying behind to babysit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Chompette gets on all 4s and exits the chamber, limping slightly as she slowly toddles through the tunnel. Her paw mildly burns but she ignores the discomfort, more interested in figuring out what to do for entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:47 pm

Cyan stops at a foraging patch.  She thinks quietly to herself as she forages... Through icy slits she glances at the other members.  She needs to expand the group... How to do it? She could kidnap pups again... Another litter is always an option.  But they would need more adults to care for them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Casper tears into the orange sand, ravenous. After finding nothing, his eyes spot a small lizard. He pounces upon the unsuspecting prey, tearing into it with his jaws. He misses the feeling of having a life between his jaws. A battle sounds almost too perfect to him...

ooc: Casper could lead a war party against the foraging Zippers while Cyan and a few others take the pups? Willows is old enough to forage, so I'm not sure how she could be taken... Casper could see potential in her as she tries in vain to fight with her family and takes her...?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:42 pm

Isis forged, eager to eat. This mob was getting smaller, and although she didn't show it, she was troubled. She hadn't been born in this mob but it felt like she had been. She only wants the best for this mob and she'll do anything to help make it grow. She could become pregnant herself if Cyan demanded it. Or go off and kidnap pups, she didn't care what had to be done. She'll do anything to help.

Matrix notices he was left behind. Oh great... that meant he had to babysit. He growls, not amused.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:57 pm

ooc: That works.  :3 I was planning on it happening later but this works too... As long as they aren't taken back until later, when the pups are old enough and stuff

I had this thought though, that Running Star realizes that they're being kidnapped but because she doesn't have any pups at the burrow she lets it happen.  owo

bic: Cyan gazes at Casper, smirking... Perhaps they should kidnap some pups.

Navy Blue glares at Sauda from a distance... Growling.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:26 pm

Casper looks up at his mate, the amphibian's blood staining the pale fur around his mouth. He smirks, flashing his teeth. I was thinking more along a battle... but whatever works my dear. Numbers are much needed. He then returned to foraging, tearing into any Kalahari morsel he could find. He'd need his strength if they were to be attacking or raiding any other groups today.

ooc: Yeah, works for me. Willows wouldn't go back until the Phantoms and Zippers meet again in another battle. (When she's like, seven months? Whatever works for you. All that really matters to me is she's trained to be a skilled fighter.)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Meanwhile, unaware of Casper and Cyan conspiring to launch an attack on a rival mob, Chompette is walking through the tunnel complex of the burrow, kicking a pebble around in boredom. What to do, what to do...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:20 pm

ooc: So, what I want to happen... I would like Fly injured, but when she desperately goes to the foraging group for help, Running Star does nothing. owo

Cyan chirps... Two or three of them could kidnap some pups... The others could attack the mob to keep them distracted. Smirking, she makes more lead calls.

Navy Blu glances at her mother. What now?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Isis looks up at the calls. A raid perhaps? A smirk appears on her face. That sounded like fun. She couldn't wait. She goes over to Cyan.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Casper smirks and lashes his tail. Oh, this was going to be fun. It had been a while since he'd had a meerkat between his fangs... Today that was going to change. He followed his mate, unable to wipe away his sadistic grin.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Cyan chirps... She wants one member to kidnap pups... Her plan is simple.  The mob distracts the Zippers while one member kidnaps a few pups and hides them in a bolthole or something... Then the group can retrieve them later... She would like the kidnapper to disguise their scent as a different rival mob to confuse the Zippers... She glances around...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:37 pm

So small. Yet with so much potential, well that's how it was in the face of her mother and no matter how simple minded she was as an result of being an pup she could tell the happiness within her mother's beautiful features. It was then that the female would disappear, Venine's opticals moving along with her large frame; she wondered why her body was so petite and her mother's was so large. Eyes were clouded in shame, only to remind herself that she was not the only one with the small size, looking to her litter mates for an chuff to escape from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:38 pm

ooc: What other mobs have the Zippers had a spat with?

Casper looks around at his mob. He'd lead the war party. If you wish to fight, follow me. He looked to his mate, whom seemed to be deep into plotting mode. He found he loved her best when she was in a devious mood. How many would you need?

ooc: I did my calculations, and my old Devils pup Schemes would now be 4 months and 12 days. I'm thinking of bringing her into this mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Chompette, as always, has the urge to chew on something. She glances around, not seeing anything but sand. Meh, maybe this pebble will have to do. She begins gnawing on the solid object, not putting any thought in that it could cause damage to her still growing teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next