Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Dominic accepts the help of a few of his mobmates and he's able to regain his footing. The pain is agonizing from the wound in his shoulder, so she struggles to not put any weight on it. He prays there's a burrow nearby. He needs to get below ground or he will be dead by the next dawn.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Quida watches as Dominic struggles to his feet and commences his search for refuge. Wounded herself, she should consider doing the same thing posthaste before a terrestrial or aerial predator detects her. With a grunt, Quida summons the strength in her upper extremities to push herself up on all fours, gremacing as the laceration on the side of her torso and her entire body pulsate in tremendous pain. She hobbles in the direction Dominic is heading, hoping a bolt hole is located nearby.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Running Star chirps, there's a bolthole she can see, it's not too far away...
Streak, wanting to avoid any unfortunate accidents, runs ahead and checks the bolthole.  It might be occupied...
Tosca frowns, worried about the situation... On the bright side though, Running Star may let her back in now...
Wind blinks, a little worried.
Sassy rolls her eyes, she wants this to be over already!
Jay whimpers, cuddling up to the nearest adult... He wonders where Willows went...

ooc: I think we can post in the Phantoms again now. c:
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:09 pm

ooc: What's going to happen to the pups that were Running Star's back at the burrow...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:18 pm

ooc: I don't know, that's a good question... o.o
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:23 pm

ooc: This just popped into my head but maybe Cyan could brainwash them and train them to be merciless fighters of the Phantoms? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:34 pm

ooc: No... The Phantoms took too many pups already.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 pm

ooc: I already plan for Chompette to make someone her personal chewing toy. X3 She'll have fun tormenting the kidnapped Zipper pups. >3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:48 pm

ooc: Willows is supposed to be trained to be a cold, efficient fighter yet she won't lose the heart she was born with as a Zipper..
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:50 pm

ooc: Applejack and Nicole are defenseless though, that's a problem...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:05 pm

((OOC: Yeah, their only defense (AKA Fly) is out of commission. So yes, something could befall them... I could have Fable go back to the burrow, she's growing worried about the pups who are at the burrow anyhow.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:39 pm

A sense of relief flows through Quida's system as Running Star announces she's visually located a bolt hole nearby. Now to wait and see if it's safe to use.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:27 am

Dominic growls with anger as he watches his mobmates descend below ground. That should be him doing that- it's his duty. He takes a step forward away from the crutch of his mate and mob mate and thus collapses at the mouth of the bolt hole. He can't move without the assistance of another.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:48 am

((OOC: Poor guy. And... Eh, I'll just have Fable go back to the burrow to keep an eye on the pups there and perhaps tend to Fly. Also, Kusuma took Samba back so I won't be playing her anymore.))

Fable, despite worried for Dominic, also was worried about the pups back at the burrow. With a grunt, she began to run back toward the burrow grounds. Someone had to check up there!

Rimi cringed as Dominic fell and looked worried. She fails to notice Fable running off back to the burrow.

Applejack, feeling braver, steps out of the burrow, looking around. He doesn't realize, despite the Phantoms were long gone, he was alone, and exposed. He could easily be taken away by a predator, but he's worried about Fly... And begins to search for her.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:01 am

Nicole looks nervous as Applejack went outside. She whines, trying to call him back inside. Its too dangerous! T-They needed to wait for an adult! She moves closer toward the entrance, worried about her brother.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:07 am

Quida emits an alarmed squeak as she witnessed Dominic collapse. M-maybe someone else should investigate the bolt hole. Dominic is certainly not in a healthy enough condition to put his welfare at further risk. Having suddenly developed a sense of bravery, Quida takes a step towards the entrance, her chest puffed out in confidence. It seems the battle with the Phantoms has unleashed her valorous side.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Sugar calls to the pups and curls up around Samba to comfort her.

Samba shivers as she struggles to wrap her tiny mind around everything that has happened. At moments like this it's hard to believe that things can ever get better.

Spunky stands back silently, not feeling like herself in the midst of all this negativity.

Cookie Dough watches Dominic with worry.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:47 am

Streak emerges almost instantly. He's just as fast as the rest of the Zippers. He chirps, there's nothing bad in the bolthole. He watches the sky while the others head below...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Dominic uses what energy he has left to muster to haul himself down into the bolthole. It takes a while, but once he does the darkness envelopes him. He finally feels safe. He knows he shouldn't be doing this, but he closes his eyes. Maybe when, if, he wakes up again, he will have regained at least a sliver of his strength.

Ty stands sentry above ground, still a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:01 pm

Quida is surprised to see Streak crest the slope of the bolt hole slope, thinking his investigation was swift, but exhales a sigh of relief as he informs the mob the bolt hole is safe to use. She descends into the pitch dark tunnel after the critically wounded patriarch, grunting as the bruises on her torso and extremities pulsate painfully.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Fable spots the burrow grounds. The stink of the Phantoms was all over. And she spots Applejack above ground. What in the holy scorpions was he doing by himself?! Grabbing the male pup, she puts him back into the burrow with his sister, barking angrily. Stay in there!

Applejack yelps as he's picked up and placed inside the burrow. He chirps, he has to find Fly!

Rimi watches Dominic descend inside the bolt and looks around, ensuring no predators or any Phantoms 'kats were nearby.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Nicole was relieved to see Fable, but agrees with her brother. Fly was still out there and was hurt, bad. She needed help!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 pm

It's as if Streak never left.  From the beginning, he's acted as the mob's protector... Always there to catch danger and help every member.  He's never wanted dominance, but he did stand up to Dominic a few times... Streak respects the dominant now, though, and knows that he is badly wounded.  Should danger come along, he will be the first to act.  Streak remains outside on guard.  

He's aware that young Wind is by his side... They've been through so much together.  The younger male, of course, still looked up to Streak and was helping him.  Eventually though, impatient little Wind goes to check on Dominic.  Streak smiles, he hasn't changed at all.  

He's worried about the pups too... He's torn between the mob or the pups at first until Running Star emerges... She chirps, Dominic isn't able to travel, and the pups are at risk... But they can't afford a split... She trusts Streak more than any other subordinate, so she came to him... He nods... He'll find a few members to help him retrieve any pups at the burrow.  He heads below to gather volunteers.  

Running Star sighs... It'll be cramped in here, but there are other boltholes nearby, and this is the best option.  She watches across the horizon... Why did this have to happen?

Sassy is lingering around Spunky, not liking the situation at all.  She curls up, looking a bit scruffy in her irritation.  Best to steer clear of Sassy.

Fly stays quiet.  She's still hiding, but she can hear voices... Is it maybe a Zipper? She's not sure so doesn't move.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:05 pm

Ty takes notice of a gathering party. He's unaware his brother is deep in sleep below ground and has a high risk of not waking up. He chirps. He's decided he will selflessly volunteer to return to the Zippers burrow. If any more of those retched Phantoms reside where his nieces and nephews do, he will not hesitate to shred them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:20 pm

Quida had collapsed on her right side a couple feet from the bolt hole entrance, deprived of her last drop of strength. She's so debilitated from the battle she can barely lift a digit. All she desires to do now is sleep to regain her strength. Once she has replenished some of her strength, she'll go out to get some health restoring insects in to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next