Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:44 am

ooc: Which usually means she'll be back a day or two later. =P

Hearing that Willows and Fiero have been abducted by the Phantom's flagitious patriarch, a sense of horror flows through Quida's system. N-no! That monster! They must retrieve Willows and Fiero before the Phantoms slaughter them! Quida attempts to get up but the motion of her body sends tremendous pain throughout her extremities and torso, causing her to collapse, whimpering in misery. Damn! It hurts too much to move. She emits a guttural growl, infuriated her injuries have restricted her mobility, rendering her unable to save her peers.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:53 am

Ty's not really sure how to console the young pup. He knows how it feels to lose family members- it's a terrible feeling. The Zippers are in no condition to go chasing after their lost pups now. Although, he doesn't think that the Phantoms will kill the pups. If they wanted to they would have done so on the battle field because they were perfectly capable of slaughtering pups, yet they didn't. He fears they might have a more sinister purpose than even death itself...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Restless from shivering Scout let out a distressed squeak but being blind was helpless and completely unaware of the situation with the other pups. Right now she just wanted her mother or at least her siblings to snuggle back against her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Cyan heads back from the bolthole. There are three pups in all... That leaves Isis and Valkyrie to carry Scooter and Pretzel...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Isis picks up the first pup she sees, who was Pretzel. Despite being a cruel and vicious 'kat, she was actually being careful around the newborn, but her icy orbs were sharp, emotionless. This pup would be useless if she was hurt or damaged somehow, no? So it wasn't out of compassion, no, she simply didn't want to damage a future warrior.

Dream continues to struggle in her captor's jaws, not knowing what was going on, but the sunlight was starting to hurt her, and made unpleasant noises. Why was she hurting?!

Samba stayed where she had collapsed, mourning the loss of her final sibling, the last piece of her natal family she had left. It wasn't fair!

Fable grunts, now her face would have scars. Lovely. But looked around, wanting to be sure no one else was badly off.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:36 pm

The left side of Quida's cranium is rested against the soft, warm sand between her front extremities, mournful whimpers emitting from her maw as she has come to understand there's nothing she can do to rescue her abducted peers for the time being, other than pray their lives won't be prematurely severed. Hopefully someday, however, they'll return to the Zippers alive. Making visual contact with the millipede Ty kindly offered her earlier, Quida realizes if she is to make a quick recovery, it's essential she consumes protein rich organisms. Extending her neck out once more, Quida grasps the millipede between her jaws and begins to slowly devour it. For now, she must focus on recuperating from her injuries.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:22 pm

After looking over the general area of the carnage and checking up on his wounded mobmates. The brutal wounds are nothing he hasn't seen before. He even watched his mother kill the long-term dominant female of a much larger family. It was her final stand before vanishing. He limps over to Fable, where he sits beside her. The female's face is bloodied, and by her expression he thinks she's furious over the fact it's going to scar. He feels like saying something to lighten her spirits, but Ty isn't sure how without sounding creepy, and he doesn't want to grow feelings for her. He's dedicated his life to giving the next generation a good family atmosphere- something he never had. He can't let love get in the way. besides, for all he knows she's his niece.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:07 am

((OOC: Fable isn't related to the Zippers in any way, she was a foreign female who got accepted in. XP))
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:34 am

ooc: I know, but Ty doesn't know that. Dominic was gone from the family long before Ty was ever born, so he thinks that every one of the Zippers are related to him.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:44 pm

Valkyrie followed Cyan as commanded still carrying the young pup in his mouth, outside the bolt hole he placed Dream down and as instructed made his way inside to retrieve Scooter. Cyan would once again have to carry the young female if the three of them were going to make it back over the border with all the pups.
Still maintaining a cool demeanor on the outside, inside his concern for his daughter was desperate to grow. Siouxsie was a fighter though, even for her small size. She'd make it back to the burrow with the pup she stole even if it killed her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Having regained a quarter of her strength, Quida pushes herself up on all fours using her front extremities, swaying profoundly as she's overcome with debilitating vertigo. She stumbles a couple feet before collapsing on to her side with a grunt. There's no doubt she'll be out of commission for the rest of the day. She has no choice but to get some rest and permit her mob mates to bring her back some sustenance.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:11 am

Casper climbs up on a fallen, twisted tree and stands sentry, awaiting the return of his mate. He prays nothing happened to her. The Zippers weren't much on an opponent- Cyan could certainly manage one measly babysitter on her own. He sets the small pup down on a branch for a moment for him to issue lead calls, directing Cyan their way.

Meanwhile, Schemes has joined the main body of the Phantoms. She doesn't see a female endowed with a radio collar anywhere in sight, so she isn't that concerned by just waltzing in. She sits right in the middle of the mob, taking in everything. Truth be told this young juvenile didn't lay a single claw on any Zippers flanks, but she is somehow covered in their blood. With the scent of Zippers drowning out her own lone female scent, she plans to just join the group without anyone thinking much of it. It's all a scheme.

Willows opens her eyes. She's stunned to see a vast landscape all around her. For a second she believes she's grown wings and begun to fly, or is possibly dead and looking down from the sun. No, she can feel a tree beneath her. Who took her up here. She peeps loudly, calling for her parents, but a hard swipe from Casper sends his unconscious again. He can't have her conscious while abducting her to the Phantoms burrow.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Hearing Casper's calls Siouxsie stumbles her way forward through the dense vegetation and spots him standing erect on the fallen tree uphead. Sighing in heavy relief that she was going to make it back to the burrow after all, she closed the gap between them and collapsed against the side of the log.
Desperate to gasp for a deep breath of air, Siouxsie let Fiero's limp body drop to the floor and she chirped a contact call to the dominant male above informing him of her arrival.

Covered in dry blood and a set of deep teeth marks across his back and shoulders, Fiero distantly heard the contact calls of the two Phantoms members but blacked out again as his body made contact with the sand.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Back at the burrow, Nicole was cuddled against Applejack. What she had witnessed, what she had seen... It was so much for one her age. She shudders. Where was mommy and daddy?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:35 pm

ooc: Nicole IS Running Star and Dominic's daughter, right?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:50 pm

ooc: I believe she is. I don't recall her being any other female's pup. Gonna wait for Night to post.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:24 pm

((OOC: Yes, Nicole is Applejack's littermate, they're Running Star and Dominic's children. Or what remains of them, there was two others but I think they're inactive due to their owners being gone.))

Fable sighed, feeling angry and sorrowful at the same time. Two more members, gone...

Samba continued to weep, all hope within her gone.

Rimi looks around dizzily as she slowly managed to stand up after some affort.

Applejack wraps his little arms around his sister in a protective hug.

Dream is relieved as her body was back in the dark. The sun really stung! She still has no idea where she is nor what was going on.

Isis was carrying Pretzel carefully in her jaws. She awaited for Cyan to be ready.

Last edited by Night on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Dominic once again attempts to stand, yet he finds his leg still wants to give out beneath him. He needs to tend to his family. The Zippers need them. He's their patriarch, he must be there for them. The pain in his shoulder is intense, causing the dominant male to wince and lowly cry out in pain. He fears he won't be able to move, and thus be left out for the predators to kill him as they please when night falls. If he can't move he'll be a sitting duck and picked off instantaneously. He collapses yet again.

Ty sees his brother collapse yet again and rushes to his side, worried. Things aren't looking good for him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Laying out in the open in serious condition is making Quida nervous and paranoid a predator could manifest and claim her life in an instant at any given moment. She peeps to no one in particular, desiring to be taken back to the burrow for safety and to commence the process of recuperating from her injuries.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:12 am

ooc: Meh.

bic:

Cyan picks up Dream and dashes away, making sure her assistants are following.  Time to return to the burrow.  This was definitely a success.

Fly, exhausted, passes out, still hidden in the grass...

Running Star yips when she sees her mate. It hurts her heart to see him like this... She tries to give Dominic support.

Streak runs up to Dominic and tries to help how he can. In the meantime, he watches the sky and the area around them for threats.

Tosca and Sassy are upset but not as much as the others.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:51 pm

Gently holding the young pup, Valkyrie followed as fast as his gait could carry him after Cyan. Finally returning in the direction of the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:37 pm

Nicole cuddled against Applejack, worried for Fly. Where was she..?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:59 pm

ooc: @ Pancake: Huh? What's wrong?

Making visual contact with the critically wounded Dominic, a sense of horror flows through Quida's system. Oh Heavens, Dominic! He looks to be in critical condition. He's not going to do perish, is he? Quida emits a whimper, worried about the noble patriarch. She implores Fate not to claim his life so soon.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 pm

Casper snatches up Willows in his powerful jaws once more and jumps from the tree, landing squarely on all fours. He wasn't too high up. He races after his mate, tail held high in victory.

Schemes smirks. There's the dominant female. She lashes her tail and follows. Schemes and Casper both return to Phantoms territory.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Isis follows her fellow mobmates, carrying Pretzel in her jaws.

Dream squeaks as she's picked up again. No more sun!

Fable watches Dominic, worried. He substained more injuries than anyone else. He needs to get back to the burrow... And fast. Plus... what if other members of that mob raided the burrow..? And the other pups there! Were they okay?

Samba is too depressed to notice Dominic's struggles.

Rimi looks around once more, noticing the dominant male and shudders. He looked bad, real bad...

Applejack feels a bit bold and pokes his small head out of the burrow, looking around. Where was Fly, and were there anymore of those bad meerkats...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next