Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:35 am

Feeling faint vibrations in the burrow, Scout begins to make tiny squeaking calls hoping that someone, her mother or her siblings will hear her vocalisations.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:19 pm

ooc: Will they be staying the night in the bolt hole...? It's still probably only like 12 in the RP day, but still...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:30 pm

ooc: I doubt it. They'll most likely return to the burrow to discover Fly seriously wounded and many of the pups gone. I assume that's what the plan will be once the Zippers regain their strength and composure at the bolt hole.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:57 pm

ooc: Alright. What date should the next RP day be? With groups still low on adults, maybe it works to have longer skips until they're up in numbers again..
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Ooc: the next litters of pups due are 25th January but the two mothers aren't currently played here at the moment and the new groups ones might be better to kick start them off when they can emerge at 21 days. After that is MG's litter that are going to be killed by Teetsie on the 25th February and the reunion with the Comets at some near future date. So maybe a date about the 14th Feb?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:36 pm

ooc: Meyerm had Elena immigrate into the Shiners on Linklu and is in the process of giving birth. Soi we could just say was evicted off post and disappeared. Realistically, that happens to a lot of pregnant subordinate females any way. Making the next RP date the 14th of February sounds fine to me. Perhaps that's when I'll bring Mischka back. It'd fit the date considering it'd be Valentine's Day. X3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:50 pm

ooc: I like that. :3 Honestly, when was the plot with Teetsie made? MG's had so much tragedy, I'd feel bad if another one of her litters didn't make it through. But the 14th is fine to me.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:11 pm

Ooc: I think it was a plot for Midnights maybe a few RP threads ago that they were going to go burrow raiding in the future to strengthen their group morale, I think it just fit along with MG being the least successful DF that it was them as the neighbours that took the hit and the Jumaas had already taken a blow by Teetsie.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:22 pm

ooc: Can we cancel that plot? MG really deserves to have another litter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:24 pm

ooc: I vaguely remember that plot, but yeesh! The Midnights are like hell raisers, causing any mob they come across tremendous catastrophes, lol. Poor LM. =( She could use a break from misfortunes. =P
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 pm

((OOC: I agree, poor MG. :c She deserves better.))

Fable looked around for any sign of Fly, even doing a bold move and began sending calls.

Applejack watches, biting his lower lip and hoped his and Nicole's protector was all right...

Rimi, although wanted to go back, decides to stay with the dominants.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Fly hears the calls, and vaguely recognizes it... She chirps in response and wobbles out of hiding...

ooc: I was assuming that we get the pups to the bolthole and someone stays with Fly, but anything works for me...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:19 am

ooc: I'm ok if you want to cancel the Midnight plot or want to develop it so some of the subordinate females get a chance to have their own litters for character growth like Antebellum or Paool returns for Bahiya. Could also be an plot opportunity to have the combined TK/CT Alliance go full out on the Midnights in return too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:39 pm

ooc: Both of those ideas sound fine. =)

Quida's vision alters from clear to blurry, the little girl being on the verge of losing consciousness. She whimpers, not because she's concerned about her own condition, but because she fears Dominic may be pronounced dead the next time she opens her eyes. She fights to stay conscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:20 pm

The two sisters, Nimble and Zap, stood on the outskirts of the territory borderline, standing on their hindlegs and looking on intently to see if they could join the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:18 pm

Dominic is still hardly holding on to his life. Running Star will have to do all the accepting for now.

Ty waits to follow Streak to the other burrow. He has assumed there's pups located in the Zippers burrow, and is worried for their safety...

ooc: It doesn't matter to me. I'll just go with the flow here on bringing the pups back. But actually, maybe we could continue with the Midnights attacking the TK, but no pups are lost.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 5:26 am

Still distressed and frustrated about not being able to see what was going on around her, Scout continued to cry out for her mother and siblings.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:19 am

Fable soon finds Fly and goes over to her, worried about her injuries.

Applejack faintly hears his little sister Scout in the burrow and worried she could be hurt, he goes further in to check up on her.

Rimi looked around tiredly. Just... why did this have to happen..?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7