Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Quida had witnessed Casper plunge his scraggy teeth into the shoulder of the Zippers patriarch, and then mercilessly toss Willows to the ground. She snarls, rage in her orbs. How dare that vile male hurt her comrades! Her fear replaced with valor, Quida charges directly at Casper while emitting a furious Caterwaul. At this point she doesn't give a damn she's too young and fragile to get involved in a war. The Zippers are perilously small. She assumes Running Star expects everyone to fight to protect each other and to keep hold of their territory. Quida has decided she's going to fight, even to the death, for her mob.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Ty watches in horror as his brother's family is attacked. He knows they won't win this battle at this rate. He chirps urgently to the female, whom by the blood on her tailbase he can tell was recently evicted. They need us. We must fight.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:34 pm

ooc: I'm doing the Zippers Choronology... Got Ratties's permission to add it on the Linklu Wetpaint Information site... Starting with the Zippers because they're short... owo

I'm considering bringing in Tetzul and Streak now but not sure... Maybe Sugar too.

bic: 

Running Star glares.  The Blizzards...? Humph... No... The scent is different.  But it doesn't matter really.  This is unacceptable.  Especially after Casper not only attacked her mate, but also Willows too.  Unacceptable.  She growls and slashes at Casper furiously.  She glances at Quida... Unsure if she should help Dominic or maybe stop Quida from doing something rash.

Jay yips and runs after Quida.  What is she doing?!

Navy Blu and Sassy have gotten into a fight.  The two seem to be equal in strength...

Tosca nods and growls.  She was never trying to run from the Zippers, this may be her chance to get back in.  She rushes into battle.

It only takes a short while.  Fly has been badly injured, and cries out loudly.  One leg is broken and she has several cuts over her.  She falls down in defeat.  Cyan doesn't kill her.  Not this time.  She sneers as the female attempts to crawl outside to find Applejack and Nicole... Fly whimpers weakly and she tries to make it up the slope to make sure they're ok... Meanwhile, Cyan finds Tosca's pups.  She snorts.  Four, but one looks weak.  Fine.  She'll just take three.  She starts with a female, Pretzel.  As vicious as she is, Cyan doesn't want to frighten the pup too badly... She carefully heads outside the burrow and sets Pretzel down inside the hidden old bolthole.  Right... She runs back to get the next pup.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:15 pm

Casper whirls around. He sees a female he's guessing is dominant. He flashes his teeth to her as well. Ah, it's a family reunion. How cute. She slashes at his pelt. he winces briefly... He didn't expect this female to have the strength she did. For a mob with a good heart, she's strong, but no match to Cyan. He returns to Dominic and bites his side, tearing a wound similar to the one on his opponent's shoulder. When the body goes limp beneath him, at first he believed the male is dead, but it is no such case- he's simply fainted from the pain.

Willows snarls with fury and throws her small figure at the large brutal male again. He meets her midair with his jaws, snatching her between his bloodstained teeth and throwing her to the ground. Willows releases a cry of pain as everything goes black. The last thing she hears is the male muttering something about potential.

Ty sees that his brother's not moving. He doesn't know if he's dead or not, but it doesn't matter. That male hurt him. He charges, barreling into Casper and clawing at his eyes. Ty hisses and drags his claws down the male's cheek. The wound is deep, leaving three bleeding claw marks. It's going to scar, but by the looks of this male, he takes scars as trophies.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:35 pm

Quida's eyes widen in horror as she witnesses Casper render both Dominic and Willows unconscious. She snarls, absolutely livid, and catapults herself at Casper, ignoring Jay's concerned vocalization. As she lands on Casper's thigh, she plunges her small, scraggy teeth into his flesh, applying as much pressure as she can until she feels warm liquid ooze into her mouth. The feeling of drawing an adversary's blood for the first time is absolutely exhilerating. Her entire body is trembling from the adrenaline coursing through her bloodstream. She intends to inflict as much damage on Casper as she can as a way of seeking retribution against him for hurting Dominic and Willows. She'll make sure he regrets his act of violence! She won't let go, even in death!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Seeing Casper launch into battle against the Zippers dominant male, Siouxsie pumped with adrenaline and eager to please her new dominants rushes into the frey searching for a male to try and bully or even better a startled pup that she can clamp her teeth around it's tiny scruff.
Amongst the commotion she spots young Fiero sitting up on his hind legs calling out to Quida who has charged stupidly towards Casper. A sitting target, just perfect.

Trotting after his daughter and keeping watch on her back for a potential attacker, Valkyrie hesitates joining the fight. 

Not expecting Siouxsie's attack, Fiero cries out as he is snapped up off the ground and can only helplessly watch the distance grow between him and Quida.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Isis and Fable were currently fighting with one another.

Samba, although frightened, charges in as well. She bites Casper's leg, shaking her head trying to cause some damage.

Rimi cowers.

Applejack notices Cyan when she ran out of the burrow. W-Who was she? Why did she have one of Tocsa's pups? His instincts tell him to hide. He grabs his sister and pulls her with him, hiding among the grass, hoping Cyan wouldn't spot him and Nicole.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:24 pm

Further angered when she sees her mate on the ground, Running Star snarls and bites Casper's shoulder.  She's a very impulsive and irritable meerkat and she's not put much thought into Quida and Samba attacking her enemy...

Navy Blu continues fighting with Sassy.

Tosca snarls and lunges at Isis.

Jay yips, not sure what to do...

Fly manages the pull herself over to Applejack and Nicole.  She nuzzles them weakly... She's never known true pain until now.

Cyan has managed to kidnap not just Pretzel, but now she makes off with Scooter too.  She turns around to nab the last pup, maybe one of those others outside the burrow too...

Pretzel whimpers, not understanding what's going on... She cuddles with her brother, Scooter...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:34 pm

ooc: Is Casper supposed to come kill Sassy? Or is Navy Blu gonna do that?

Casper hisses in pain softly as Running Star bites his shoulder. Once again, he is surprised by her strength. The male surprised him as well, but he was no match for Casper, as he is unconscious. He snarls and embeds his teeth in her side, shaking off the small pups with ease. They are just like the little gray one, but Casper can only take one recruit back... he can feel his blood flowing from several wounds now. He wouldn't have the energy to take more than one. He senses another male, the one who slashed his face behind him, and he slams his back paw into this one's face. He hears a yelp, and shifts his glance to see Ty, his cheek torn open.

Ty's not sure who to fight. He trusts Running Star has this one, as she's a large female and he's a smaller-sized male. The metallic stench of his own blood fuels adrenaline in his veins, he charges at Siouxsie, barreling into her and clawing at her pelt vainly.

Dominic keeps drifting in and out of consciousness. He can only see in flashes, but he saw Willows be thrown to the ground and going limp, his mate and several others swarming this male whom he guesses in the dominant of this one, and a familiar face and pelt looking similar to his own.. he almost thinks it might be one of his siblings, but the children of Legendria are fairly ordinary looking. He couldn't tell for sure until he had his consciousness back totally.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Quida tumbles a couple feet across the rough terrain before coming to a stop on her back with a grunt, groaning as her miniscule form pulsates in tremendous pain from the hard impact with the ground. She struggles to her feet and charges at Casper again. She's not admitting defeat that easily! She intends to defend her mob with her life. She collides into Casper's side with tremendous force, hoping to stun him enough so that Running Star can vanquish him. She has no idea Fiero has been abducted.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Fable yelped as she was pinned down by Isis. She was a lot stronger than Fable had predicated. Before Isis could issue the final blow, its when Tocsa had rammed into her. Isis yelped and was knocked over by Tocsa's attack. She had just spared Fable's life. Curses. Isis gets back up and bites into Tocsa's shoulder. Fable tries to get up.

Samba fell onto her side, hard. She whines and tries to get up.

Applejack watches Cyan, tensing. For the first time in his young life, he was scared. Deathly scared. But he wouldn't let Cyan lay a paw on Nicole, he'll defend her to the death.

Rimi, after witnessing Caspar's actions against her family, slowly becomes braver before she charges in, biting Caspar's tail base as hard as she could. She wanted the fighting to stop!
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:53 pm

When Applejack suddenly had dragged her, Nicole was about to protest, until she saw why. Cyan, who was making off with some of Tocsa's pups. Her eyes widen and she cowers near her brother. When Fly comes over, she whines at the sight of the older meerkat's injuries. W-What was going on? Where was their mother and father?! She tries her hardest not to whine, not wanting to be spotted by Cyan.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Casper shook his body vigorously, dislodging all miniature attackers he might be having.

ooc: Gonna wait for Pancake and Maybelline now..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Casper's left hind extremity collides with Quida, sending her tumbling a couple feet across the terrain once more, snarling furiously as she comes to a stop on her stomach. Quida once again struggles to her feet, panting. She's growing exhausted and her entire small form is in pulsating pain. She's determined to help Running Star vanquish this vile adversary and refuses to admit defeat until she's either incapacitate or draws her last breath. Quida throws herself into Casper's side with as much force as she can muster, hoping to this time stun him.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:20 am

Unexpecting to be ambushed by Ty, Siouxsie hit the ground still with young Fiero in her mouth and let out a muffled sound of agony as the male’s claws made deep contact with her pelt. Who was this stranger he didn't smell like the Zippers? Regardless she wasn't going to give up the pup she needed it to prove to Cyan that she was worthy to stay in the Phantoms. For now there was little she could do but kick out with her legs and slash with her free paws.
Fiero continued to cry out even more so that he had come dangerously close to colliding with the floor as his abductor got taken down my an unknown individual.

Alerted by the appearance of Ty coming out of the undergrowth and making the attack on his daughter, Valkyrie rushed to Siouxsie’s aid and lunged at the mystery male. Ty was only a fraction of his age and maybe his years of experience would lean the outcome in his favour. Sinking his teeth into Ty’s shoulder,  he hoped would cause Ty to recoil and allow Siouxsie back up on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:30 am

Two more meerkats appear from the brush.  The first one is Streak, the founding male of the group.  For a long time he stayed with Stripe and Running Star, long before there was any dominant male for the group.  He was a valiant and loyal member of the mob who had simply been separated.  Nothing more.  He had never yearned for dominance, and that wasn't about to change.  Especially now.  His mob was in danger.  Streak runs into action.  He looks around for a target... Before long he decides on Casper.  Growling, he snarls at the male...

Behind Streak is another male, Lewa... (I'll be changing his name but here he is... Not sure on a new name yet, maybe Wind.  X3) He's also one of the original meerkats in the mob.  He's a teen now, and he's not the same pup he was, at least not exactly.  Though not naive any more, he's still fun loving and excitable.  But, as one should know, this situation is not a fun one.  He knows this but has never been in a serious battle before, so isn't sure what to do.  After bobbing his head a bit, Lewa follows Streak, bouncing along.  He spots Navy Blu and Sassy... Lewa runs up to them but isn't sure what to do next.

Running Star is quick to notice that three males have joined the fight... And a female.  She hasn't quite paid attention to who it is.  She can't lose concentration.  She continues pressing onto Casper, snarling.  She's tired of this.  She wants to see to her mate.  She will kill Casper if that's what it takes.

Jay is terrified.  So much fighting... It's so scary.  He turns and runs.  He flees until he can't hear it anymore, and he hides in the tall grass.  He doesn't move.

Cyan smirks.  She's successfully kidnapped three pups and hidden them.  Now... For those other two.  She returns to the burrow, and searches.  She passes them several times in her search.  Fly pants heavily.  She tries to keep quiet... She pulls Applejack and Nicole close.  She sighs in relief when Cyan just leaves... Once she's sure she's gone for good, Fly nudges them towards the burrow.  She's not sure if she can make it herself.  She's lost a lot of blood but she's just glad that they're safe.

Cyan snorts.  She had given up because if the pups are hiding they won't be any use to her.  Whatever.  She has what she wants.  But before she left, she had rubbed the rest of the Reaper scent on the burrow to throw the Zippers off.  In addition, the bolthole is right in the Reapers' border... She nuzzles the pups to keep them quiet.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:08 am

Fable was helping Tocsa fight with Isis, she was a strong female...

Isis smirks, slashing Fable across her face and attempting to bite Tocsa's shoulder.

Applejack lets a sigh of relief as Cyan leaves. Good, the meanie was gone... He looks at Fly and whines at the sight of her. This was his first time seeing blood, seeing wounds... It terrified him.

Samba decides to stay down, she trembled.

Rimi fell down and hit the ground hard. She watches the fighting from her spot before darkness took over, sending her into a world of unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 am

Utterly exhausted, Quida collapses on her right side, panting heavily. She wants to continue attacking Casper but can't summon the adequate strength required to do so. She's compelled to admit defeat. With a grunt of frustration, she rests her head against the soft, warm sand, grimacing as her entire body pulsates in pain and as her vision becomes blurry. Her system still full of adrenaline, she doesn't yet know she's gained a laceration to her left side from Casper's claws in the process of body slamming him multiple times, as the adrenaline has blocked her pain receptors from receiving pain information from that area of her body. On the verge of unconsciousness, Quida doesn't notice multiple meerkats coming to the Zippers' aide.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Ty hisses as he battles with Souixsie. The wounds she inflicts on him sting with agony, yet the male ignores it. He can't just stand here and watch his brother's family suffer. He aims his fangs down towards her paws, snapping at the extremities. He knows damage done down there is extremely painful.

Casper, being swarmed as he is is just now flailing his legs and head wildly, clawing a flank there and nipping at a cheek there. He's quite confident, but he hasn't killed anything today, which disappointing him greatly.

ooc: Pancake, is Casper supposed to kill Sassy or will Navy Blu? Because I can't just have him up and fight all these kats off right now, I don't want to be powerplaying!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:34 pm

ooc: She's capable of defending the group a little, being around 5 months, so I'll keep her awhile longer.

We can end the battle now if we want.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:06 pm

ooc: Alright- Casper's taking some damage

Another well-aimed blow was delivered to his side. he was a strong, powerful male, but with four meerkats upon him he wasn't sure how easily he could defend himself. He decides it's time to lead the family back- He has faith Cyan has done her deeds by now. He lunges one last time for Running Star, jaws clamping down on the back of her neck. he thrashes wildly, and once he's sure he's satisfied with how much blood he's tasted and spilled, he releases her, snatches Willows up in his powerful jaws, and issues lead calls. His calls, however, are muffled through the small dark gray pelt of the pup, so he drops her, re-issues his calls, and sprints off into the underbrush with his mob in tow.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Feeling Ty's sharp teeth clamp down on her forepaw, Siouxsie desperately wanted to wail out in pain but instead locked her jaws tighter into Fiero. There was no way she was letting go, she would rather the pup died in her mouth then return to the mob a failure. She needed Cyan's full approval and trust and if she let go there might not be another chance.
A wave of relief washed over her as she watched Valkyrie with all his bulk bowl into the side of Ty. Regardless of his age and physical condition her father never let her down. 
With the two males now preoccupied biting and snapping at each other, Siouxsie clambered up onto three legs and hurried to limp away after Casper.

With the pain surging through his upper back and shoulders, Fiero no longer could remain conciousness and quickly blacked out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Quida has lost consciousness, deprived of her last drop of strength. She's unaware Willows has become the next victim to be abducted.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:31 am

Fable was blinded by the blood staining her face. Great, now she was going to have scars no doubt...

Isis hears Caspar and after ensuring Tocsa and Fable were out of her way, she goes after Caspar, hissing and spitting at anyone who tried to approach them. She'll defend him with her life.

Samba was attempting to stand again. She whined, wishing her mother and brother were here..

Rimi was still unconscious.

Applejack was staying with Fly, scared for her life.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Nicole was also starring Fly in horror. The wounds... They looked so terrifying. And what was the red stuff Fly was covered in? It smelled awful, almost making her want to gag. But like her brother, she stays by Fly, looking around nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next