Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+4
Night
Taakah
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:24 am

Jumaa

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Fly....... 9 months 12 days
Sunbeam......... 6 months 5 days
Emzio, Ajia, Cloud........... 4 months 28 days
Cactus, Conker,......2 months 28 days
Saffron.........2 months 28 days
Akita..........2 months 18 days
Ponda..........2 month 2 days
Tyson, Dellie, Ninji, Phoebe....... 1 month 16 days
Caffeine...... 1 month 12 days
Safi, Legend...... 26 days
Dipstick, Backstaff ......... 20 days
McCormick, Celia, Zethius......... 3 days

Due dates
None
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:51 pm

ooc: I moved Ninji to Linklu. Ninja will be moved there too eventually. I plan on playing Conker again though. =3
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Akita stretched her little limbs out before yawning, flipping over, and curling back up. She wouldn't get up until later- Right now, she was just too tired. Unless, of course, someone wanted to play!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Conker is woken up by a pulsating, burning sensation in his upper right extremity. With a grunt of discomfort, he slowly sits up on his haunches, grimacing as the motion of his body causes a brief wave of incapacitating pain to permeate his upper torso. A pronounced, deep laceration extending from his shoulder to his elbow seems to be the apparent culprit of the little one's misery. He received it yesterday while the Jumaa were mobbing an adult mole snake that was discovered in a hallowed out log at their foraging patch. His system filled with adrenalin and courage, Conker didn't hesitate to involve himself in the mobbing, willing to defend the members of his mob with his life if necessary. Seeing the menacing serpent was preparing to catapult itself in the direction of one of his mob mates, Conker fearlessly threw himself in front of them and got slashed by a row of fangs in the process. The grievous wound is incredibly painful but Conker feels it was worth sacrificing his welfare to ensure the safety of someone else's. He surely has proven to his mob that he's a brave and loyal member of the group. Who knows, perhaps someday Conker could become a dependable dominant male of his own mob, seeing he already has the potential, however.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:22 pm

Aliya is curled around her surviving pups. When she gave birth three days ago, some of the pups were sadly stillborn. It sadden her, seeing the poor newborns had already died before even leaving her womb. What also troubled her was Duke had gone missing. Now she was leading this mob alone. She sighed. And several members had also gone missing. This was troubling her. She began to let her surviving pups feed, she had been working hard to ensure they survived. She couldn't bare to loose more pups.

Root had bee depressed. His sister was gone. He had been worrying about her. Where was she? Was she okay? He sighed softly. He missed Petal more than anything. They've never been apart, never. But who knows, maybe by chance, he and she would meet again. Maybe.

((OOC: If I recall Meerkats's plot, two or three pups were said to survive the birth while the rest were stillborn.))
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:24 pm

Kamaria was just as troubled by the death of the newborns as it had the mother. She's done her best to comfort Aliya. The group has gone through so much recently, but Aliya especially. Her pups stillborn, and Duke was missing. Knowing the Kalahari and it's harshness, he was most likely dead. The Jumaa was without a male leader.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:41 pm

ooc: Meyerm logs on Linklu once in a while. The next time we see her on, we could inform her we've revived DW and see if she wants to return here to role play her characters or not.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:47 pm

ooc: Missing having meerkats to play here. Sad face.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:06 pm

ooc: You could always introduce a new character or adopt one of the pups. =P By the way, peoples, thinking of playing Cactus, too. I just can't see Conker and Cactus not together, lol.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:25 pm

ooc: Ok.  XP

Would you mind if I made an adoption topic for the pups? It might be useful, lol
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:28 pm

ooc: No, go ahead. =)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:45 pm

ooc: I'm gonna pretend that Tamiya Jumaas is like Millie Linklus.  owo Kinda. LOL Minus the wanting to protect mother part~

Tamiya is above ground.  She's concerned about the situation.  Their family was dwindling, many of the members they had all begun to see as family were gone.  She narrowed her eyes... As a fiercely loyal member of the group she would do everything she could to do better.  The Jumaa had been through so much already...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:44 pm

Kamaria follows her sister above ground. She's the more laid back of the two, but both are loyal without end to the family. She grooms Tamiya, sharing in her despair.

Little Dahoma emerges next. He's sad to have lost potential brothers and sisters. At least he still has a few new ones to protect and teach. His brave spirit but kind heart are almost a little too big for this young male pup.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Aliya is thankful for everyone trying to cheer her up, but it was hard. She lost some of her pups and now her precious mate Duke was gone, possibly for good. It was hard out there in the Kalahari. She hopes if he's alive somehow, he was all right and well. She didn't want to have to find a new mate but she may have no choice. But no matter what, she still owned her heart. And she could give it to whomever she wanted, and it still belonged to Duke. They've been through everything together. She would love him until the day she dies. She sighs and checks her pups over. She'll have to lead the mob out soon.

Little Celia slept against her mother contently, unaware of the troubles the mob was currently having.

Root was emerging, his gaze distant. He wished Petal was here... They've never been separated, never. But... if she was alive somehow, she would no doubt want him to move on. He'll have to try, for her sake... It won't be easy though, but he was going to try no matter what.

Among the other depressed 'kats, little Dellie was also depressed. Not because of the stillborn pups, not because of Duke's disappearance. No, it was because she missed her family, dearly. Linda, Ninja, Tyson, Ninji, Phoebe and Ponda... All gone. She looks down. She wanted to be with her family again, to be in their loving embrace and playing with her sisters, brother and half brother. She looks back up, now a fire of determination in her eyes. Somehow, today, she was going to leave the mob and try to find her missing family. She had no idea how harsh the Kalahari is, but she wants to find her family. One way or another, no matter the risks!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Cactus frowns with sympathy as he witnesses Conker gremacing in pain. Poor Conker... It makes his heart ache to see him suffer. Cactus briefly rests his head against his brother's right shoulder as a way of comforting him before proceeding to sanitize his wound, not wanting a life threatening infection to develop. The Jumaa seem to have entered a period of tribulation. Multiple members have vanished, including the patriarch, one member was predated (referring to when Linda was picked up by a bird of prey the previous RP day), and a pup's health is compromised. The future for the Jumaa seems to be quite bleak. Cactus prays Fate has mercy and spares the Jumaa from instinction.

Conker chirrs in relief as the pulsating, burning sensation in his wound subsides, thanks to his brother licking the wound, which has certaintly helped to alleviate the pain. He nuzzles his brother as a way of thanking him for taking care of him last night and this morning. He truly does appreciate his loyal brother's act of kindness.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Tamiya sighs and nuzzles her sister... They both share a similar sentiment.  She's a bit more spunky than Kamaria, but both are loyal mob members and worry for their mother... She gazes at the horizon... They can't grieve too long, that will leave them vulnerable to rival mobs...

Young McCormick seems to be barely moving.  Although he wasn't stillborn, he is weak and it appears he might not make it...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:49 pm

While two adult females Dahoma scarcely knows groom, he stands on his little golden-brown legs and tries to stand sentry. The young male has trouble seeing much, so he keeps his eyes to the sky, knowing he could see aerial predators better than threats on the ground. He might be young, but he's determined to chip in around here, as his mother is going through a terrible tragedy.

Kamaria sighs as she drags her paw through the sand, claws making little lines. If Aliya needed her to, she'd fall pregnant just to boost numbers again. So many Jumaas, gone...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Aliya watches one of her pups, McCormick, worriedly. Despite the fact he survived within her womb alongside his other siblings, he appeared to be the runt. And it wasn't uncommon that the runts don't survive. She pushes him closer to herself, hoping her body heat might help somehow. But... it was up to Fate if he lived or not. She rested her head down, keeping her surviving pups close. She had to emerge soon, but wanted to stay with her pups a little while longer.

Celia continued to sleep, she was a bit weak too but not as badly as her brother. She'll likely survive, but probably not without some kind of damage done to her while she was in the womb. (I'm tempted to give her some brain damage, not too huge but enough to effect her in some ways)

Root looks around, sighing softly. This poor mob was going through so much suffering. When will it end?

Dellie emerges, looking around as she did. Maybe if she was real careful, she could sneak off before everyone went off to forge. Or... she could wait until everyone does go to forge and try to separate then. For now, she sits, looking around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:34 pm

What depresses Cactus even more is that most of Aliya's infants were born deceased, while the infants that survived are in critical condition. It is uncertain whether they'll survive to adulthood or perish within in a week of being born. But for now, their prognosis looks quite grim. Cactus prays the surviving pups pull through and live to be contributive adults.

Conker also prays the surviving newborn pups' health improves. He'd certainly love to have new pups to play with and protect, but only time will tell whether they have the strong will to survive.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Kamaria decided she would stay behind and babysit before the rest of the family even emerged. She had plenty of milk to offer, as she'd never reared a litter of her own. With Jumaa numbers so small, she'd need to pitch in, and if it meant going hungry, she would.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:33 pm

ooc: Funny. Just realized that Tamiya is a pup... Sorry, I'm not gonna play her anymore... Too much pup. XD

That brings adults to 4...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:47 pm

ooc: No? Tamiya is an adult...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:53 pm

ooc: Well, everywhere I've looked she's been Aliya's daughter... Aliya appears to only have two sisters, Malaria and Kumi... Hmm, where did you get Tamiya?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:58 pm

ooc: When the Jumaa moved in, some characters I believe were considered older children of Aliya, as they did not need to be accepted into the mob and whatnot. Kamaria and Tamiya were some, but you'll have to as Night- I can't recall for sure.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next