Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:18 am

Zippers

Current Season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Lewa........Now over a Year
Impulse........6 months 16 days
Angel, Sassy, Spunky, Bruno, Jack............. 5 months 17 days
Midnight Dream............... 2 months 28 days
Rimi, Quida, Feiro........... 2 months 26 days
Cookie Dough.............. 2 month 20 days
Samba, Willows............... 2 month 10 days
AppleJack, Nicole, Gorge, Aiyana................ 26 days
Miss Boots, Oreo ....................... 20 days

Due dates
Tosca and Luigi's litter (Comfirmed) **NOW BORN - 3 days old**
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:55 am

ooc: I'd like to adopt one of Luigi and Tosca's pups. I'll come up with a name later. Also, I've decided I'm moving Peachy to Linklu as well for a future plot.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Dominic was out of the cramped burrow. With the birth of Tosca's pups, Arrow's and Running Star's older pups in the burrow, as well as the several members under a year, it was getting cramped like crazy. It wouldn't be in the best interest of burrow comfort, but maybe Running Star should have another litter. There were far too many pups born to subordinate females in the group- the thought of one of them overthrowing his love terrified him.

Willows was just now awake, blinking her green eyes. There were new pups. Maybe they would be fun to play with? She padded over, but found they were much to small. She sighed with disdain and returned to her sleeping spot in the burrow, not yet ready to emerge for the day.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Luckily for rambunctious little Willows, she's not the only little one in a playful mood this morning. Vibrant Quida had gotten up approximately a half hour ago and has been galloping through the tunnels, her system full of vigor. Growing bored with being in the burrow, She's tempted to go outside and explore but hesitates. An adult hasn't announced that it's safe to emerge yet. It may be a good idea to wait until she's given permission to step out into the open.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:22 pm

Fly emerges with a smile.  It's soft and cheerful.  She yawns and lies out over the sound.  It's getting a bit crowded underground, but she doesn't mind.  Family is family.  Even though she doesn't really know anyone, she loves them all.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Fable emerges. Since her encounter with the snake, she had almost died several times, but she luckily managed to pull through. She didn't mind the crowded burrow either, it was fine. She stretches out once she was outside.

Applejack ran out, chirping happily. Yay, the sun, the land, everything! He loved being outside, it was fun! He skipped around his father, Dominic, soon playing with his tail.

Samba sighed softly, she missed her mother and brother. Both Alfonso and Peachy were gone, and she felt very alone. It was hard. She emerged, her eyes to the ground.

Rimi was in the burrow, asleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:18 pm

ooc: Who is playing Running Star?

Dominic performs his duties as dominant male and begins to clean the burrow entrance. With several members bound to be coming out soon, he knows he best do the job now. He trusts the handful of his mob members who have surfaced to sun and keep a watchful eye over the territory.

Willows watches her dad dig. She tries to help him, but ends up with scoopfuls of orange sand in her face. She spits it out, the grains in her nose, mouth, and eyes. She's just too small to do anything that the big kats do, it seems.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:38 pm

ooc: I'm not sure. It seems like no one is right now.

Seeing multiple members exiting the burrow, Quida assumes it's safe to step out into the open and exits the burrow herself, chirring with pleasure as she felt the sun's pleasantly warm rays on her back. Soon the bereaved Samba enters her feild of vision and she frowns sympathetically. Poor Samba. She must be mourning the disappearance of Peachy and Alfonso. It breaks Quida's heart that Alfonso is gone, possibly forever, and to witness Samba in such misery. Alfonso was Quida's boyfriend, but he may never return to passionately embrace and exchange passionate nuzzles with his beloved little lady. Quida lowers her head and whimpers sadly, missing her kind-hearted love.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:45 pm

ooc: I've lost interest in her... But if you want I can try again~

bic: Fly chirps and nuzzles little Samba comfortingly. She doesn't like to see other mobmates sad. She chirps, maybe a game?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:01 pm

ooc: If you don't want to keep playing her we can say she disappeared and have either a foreign or Zipper female take her place.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:34 pm

ooc: I'll play her.  I'm tempted to make her a past Petal meerkat, but that would mean giving her a code... I'm allowed to do that on Linklu, but here...?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:35 pm

ooc: Okie dokie. =3 It can be allowed on here, too. =3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:00 pm

ooc: I'll play her on my next post.  Need to get Fly more involved.  XP
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:08 pm

((OOC: I'unno, I don't see any harm in it.))

Fable decides to do some sentry duty alongside Dominic.

Applejack continues playing with his father's tail, attempting to pounce on it as if he was trying to catch prey. While this was a game to him, it would also help him catch prey when he was older.

Samba looks at Fly, and sadly smiles. She understands what the other pup was trying to do, and decides to accept her gesture. She needed to take her mind off her depression. She playfully pats Fly.

Rimi slowly began to awaken, yawning and stretching out.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Watching Fly commence a play fight with Samba takes Quida's mind off Alfonso's disappearance and she gallops over, chirping enthusiastically, desiring to join in.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Fly giggles and pounces on the younger pup. She chirped, anyone can join in!

Running Star growled to herself. There were too many subordinate litters in the group... This time, she is particularly angry with Tosca... But will let it slide for now. She emerges and heads over to Dominic...

ooc: guys, can I play Tosca? owo
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:22 pm

Dominic flashes his teeth in a loving matter, almost in a smile, towards his mate as she approaches him. He begins to groom her, as is his morning ritual. He's perfect content where he is right now, and wouldn't give it up for anything.

Willows rolls her eyes and runs away. Her parents were so boring and typical. She looked around for a pup to playfight with.

ooc: I had an idea about Willows being kidnapped during a battle by an evil mob (Phantoms, Reapers, Midnights) and trained to fight before being returned to her home. It would make it easier for me to develop her into the confident, battle-smart, but forever loyal meerkat adult I want her to be. Or she could just be her adventurous self she is now and wander too far.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Quida cheers in delight and bats at Fly playfully with both her paws simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:32 pm

ooc: I actually had a plot for the Phantoms to kidnap one or two of Tosca's pups so it works perfectly~

bic: Running Star smiles at her mate and grooms him passionately.  She chirps... She doesn't like the litters below ground and within the mob.  Females think they can do whatever they want.  She's considering having another litter...

Tosca cuddles with her pups, happy about the situation... Though she does miss their father...

Sassy rolls her eyes, annoyed.  Playfighting wasn't fun... She looked around... She's find something really fun to do.

Jay chirps to Willows a little shyly.

Fly continues playfighting.  She's very gentle about it, she's not far from being an adult and wanted to help cheer Samba up.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Dominic pauses his grooming for a moment to nod his head in agreement with his mate. He's surprised she's let so many subordinate litters live. If he had been in her shoes he would have killed Tosca's for sure. They might all have her genes. And Arrow's he probably would have killed to, as she once tried to take his beloved mate's dominance. But it is not his decision who lives or dies.

Are you sure? There's so many pups already... He loves her, but the group is swelling too much too quickly. Soon enough their patch of scrub will no longer be able to support them. But pups bring him joy, especially those he is the father of, so he agrees.

ooc: I think that after we remove inactive member's characters from the list (those who haven't been adopted) it won't seem like there's so many group members, but someone would have to check.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Fable looks at all the pups. Yes, there were a lot. More than almost all the adults.

Samba playfully nips at both Fly and Quida. For now, her depression was forgotten.

Applejack manages to pounce on Dominic's tail and gently nips it. I got your tail Daddy! Am I gonna be a great forger or what?! Typical Applejack, always hyper and full of energy.

Rimi emerges, yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:22 pm

A playful nip at his tail distracted the male from his mate and their private matters. He turned around to see one of his young children, Applejack, playfully attacking his tail. Yes, you are the best forager this family has ever seen he churred, beaming. His children were a promising next generation to the Zippers clan.

Willows joined in with the pup playfighting she saw going on. Finally! Bordem cured!
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Nicole emerges from the burrow, noticing Applejack playing with their father's tail. Pfft, such a silly brother. She looks around, noticing the play fighting. Now that was better! She ran over, eager to join in as well.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Running Star nodded in agreement to her mate. He made a valid point. She made lead calls...

Tosca reluctantly leaves her pups... Hoping someone will be babysitting.

Jay follows eagerly.

Fly chirps, she's young but will babysit...

Sassy follows as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Quida ceases playing with her peers and gallops after the departing Running Star. Yaaay, time to eat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next