Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Dominic follows his mate out. Only time will tell if she decides to mate again and possibly fall pregnant, but ether way he's okay with it. There's good and bad with both decisions. From now on he's going to keep an eye on unrelated males and their relationships with females. If Running Star won't evict the females, he would kick out the males. He doesn't any any challengers to his mate's dominance.

Willows pauses her playfighting assault and bounds after the group on her little gray paws. Every day they go somewhere new, which for the adventurous pup, means more places to explore.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:17 pm

ooc: After Nini posts, I'll have them arrive at a foraging patch~
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:00 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the wait, I was waiting for everyone else to post and get caught up))

Fable follows the forging group.

Applejack watches his family leave. Awww, he wanted to play some more! Oh well, he'll be joining in on their forging in no time. For now, he was still too young.

Samba and Rimi follow as well.

Last edited by Night on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:05 pm

ooc: For the plot to work I kinda wanted it to just be Fly... Hmm... On the other hand that would be one less adult... But three pups need to be kidnapped...

Or I could... Uh... No, that wouldn't work...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:15 pm

((OOC: Should I edit my post then..? Could have Fable go with the forging group if its getting in the way of your plot.))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:23 pm

ooc: I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

Now to decide who's going to kidnap the pups... Unless LM is playing her two characters, we only have three adults to work with...

I want Sassy killed off here.

bic: Running Star reaches a foraging patch and begins digging... She spots Tosca digging not too far away... She narrows her eyes and attacks.  This is an eviction.

Tosca yelps, wanting another chance... But Running Star is having none of it.  She bites her tail base.  Run or be killed... Tosca dashes away, though keeps an eye on the group.

Sassy rolls her eyes.  Whatever.

Jay stares a little timidly... He wonders if that's what happened to his mother.

Fly smiles and cuddles with the pups happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Quida was about to forage when she hears the sound of vicious growls nearby and looks up to witness Tosca bolting into the vegetation. She glances around, confused as to what just transpired.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 pm

ooc: Casper can do the job. >D

Dominic looks on as his mate evicts the new mother with a frown. The Zippers have more pups than adults. It wasn't a smart move... Even if she had disobeyed group rules, which he certainly did not approve of, evicting her now wasn't the best. He sighed and climbed up onto a tree to stand sentry. There weren't many meerkats around to fulfill the much needed duty these days. He doubted he would be eating until much later in the day.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:50 pm

ooc: gah, I didn't think of that! *headdesk* stupid. >.<

Waiting for Nini...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:10 pm

ooc: Yep I'll be over to catch up on the Phantoms board shortly.

Fiero having followed the group out to forage, he is too busy shuffling through the loose sand nearby Quida to witness the eviction of new mother Tosca.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Fable watches as well. Like Dominic, she also feels that wasn't the best move. This group needed all the adults they could get. Couldn't Running Star just punish Tocsa instead of evicting her? With a sigh, she went on to forge. 

Applejack was playing with his sister Nicole.

Samba shivers when Tocsa is evicted. That was scary...

Rimi tilted her head, not quite understanding why this happened.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:31 pm

Cyan is approaching the burrow... She doesn't see a single meerkat there.  Humph... Well, what do you know? She had just rubbed in Reaper scent to keep the mob from following them.  And she's located a hidden, most likely forgotten bolthole where she can hide the pups until she gets reinforcements.  Time to do the job.  She rushes into the burrow.  No one's here, no need to do much... She can, however, see a few young pups around the burrow, so this confuses her.  Whatever.  She snarls at them and continues on her way.

She surprised when, at the moment she can scent the pups most strongly, another pup... No, not a pup.  This is a teenager.  She scoffs, this is the babysitter?! What a disgrace.  Fly snarls.  She does her best to attack Cyan... She's rather shocked when she realizes that Cyan is obviously much more experienced than she is.  This could end badly...

Running star sighs... She knows what her mate said is true.  But really, she felt she needed to do something.  She'll let Tosca back in later today.  By the way Tosca is lingering she knows she'll try again.

ooc: Ok... I have a clear idea of how this will turn out.

Running Star is becoming a meanie... Well, we'll just say she's annoyed with the situation.  ^^'
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Understanding an adult female has been ejected from the mob by Running Star, Quida directs a glare of disapproval at her. Could she have made an even more fool-hearty judgement?! The Zippers need all of their adults if they are to minimize the risk of a member getting abrutly dispatched by a predator. She hopes sooner rather than later Running Star permits Tosca to return to the mob. She's unaware the situation at the burrow has turned dire.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:30 pm

A female figures brushes by Ty in the brush. He hadn't seen what went down, but he can sense her fear. It must have been an eviction. He peeps for her to slow down. He knows his brother's family is dwindling. If he could convince Dominic to let her join... He watches in the underbrush. The male next to the female in the radio collar he assumes is his brother... They have the same eyes, but slightly different pelts. Dominic's is clearly brown and he's larger with a tougher build, but that could also be Ty never had much of a period to grow into his adult being. He was just kind of his own parent.

Dominic watches the brush. He could have sworn he saw movement. Was Tosca back already? He catches a scent. It's faint, oh so faint, but it triggers several memories as he recognizes the scent. It belongs to his home family. Was Pepper back, his brother who tried to overthrow him? Or was it another relative? The scent was just slight, as if they had not been in the presence of the mob for some time.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Having crossed over into Zippers territory behind Cyan, Siouxsie is eager to reek some havoc on the rival mob to please the dominant female. If pup napping was the plan then that's what she'd have to do.
Her father, although he was following along was taking a more relaxed approach to the job at hand, maybe it was his age or maybe he'd just gone a bit soft in the heat of the sun. Either way she would make him proud today too and kidnap a pup.

Valkyrie wobbled with a heavy gait as he trotted to keep up with his slim daughter darting through the undergrowth. They had both stopped to disguise their scent but his plans were more to distract the older males of the rival group whilst Siouxsie did the smashing and grabbing.

ooc: Am I ok to be apart of the group that distract the foraging party? I can change my post if you need one of them at the burrow with Cyan?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Casper could scent the Zippers on the wind. He knew he would have to act fast, for Cyan needed a quick distraction. He looks over his square shoulders to see his war party- they are not much, but neither are the Zippers. This fight should be over quickly. If he could kill someone, he would. He barks to his few followers and wardances.

ooc: He's supposed to kill Sassy, correct?

bic: Dominic, whom is standing sentry, catches something that strikes fear immediately into him. It's another mob wardancing in their direction. He issues frantic alarm calls, but knows it's too late. The wardancing mob is already almost upon them. They will have to stay and fight. He moved protectively in front of Running Star, willing to defend her with his life. He's no idea his younger brother is with Tosca in the brush.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:55 pm

ooc: I wanted Cyan alone.  She can handle herself against Fly and a few pups... lol.  She's gonna take three of Tosca's four pups to the bolthole, and the group will retrieve them again later.

Yes, I want Sassy killed.

Tosca will join in on the battle... Later, assuming that the mob runs towards the burrow, Running Star will refuse to follow them knowing that the pups at the burrow are not really hers... Or is that too harsh? Honestly she knows they have too many pups with them... 

Waiting for Nini.  owo
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:19 pm

((OOC: Either my brain is real tired or I'm just stupid, I'm confused about where the Phantoms are at, I know Isis is apart of group that's gonna distract the mob but... XD))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:59 pm

ooc: Everyone should be fighting the Zippers, I wanted Cyan alone.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:01 pm

((OOC: Ah, gotcha))

Fable spotted the incoming mob. She tensed and growled. Looked like a fight.

Applejack is unaware of Cyan attacking Fly, being more focused on playing with his sister.

Samba spots the Phantoms and looks more scared, as does Rimi.

Isis was following Caspar, eager to rip this mob apart.

Last edited by Night on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:08 pm

As a mob of war-dancing meerkats enter her field of vision, Quida emits an alarmed yelp. Whoa! What the hell?! Who are they? Why are they charging directly towards the Zippers? Quida's pulse elevates and her breathing becomes heavy and shaky as the distance between the hostile mob and the Zippers rapidly decreases. It looks like they intend to inflict serious harm on the members of the Zippers mob.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:00 pm

ooc: Cyan hasn't just approached Nini... She's in the burrow attacking Fly...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:29 pm

((OOC: Gosh darnit. XD I'll edit it, sorry Pan, haven't been feeling well.))
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:36 pm

Nicole stops briefly, thinking she heard something. However, a swat from Applejack causes her to focus back on him and smirks, playfully nipping her brother's ear.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:28 am

Casper takes the mob by surprise. He heads for the largest male he sees, assuming this foe is the dominant male of this mob.The force of his launch sends the smaller male to the ground. Casper sinks his teeth into the shoulder and thrashes his head, feeling flesh tear.

Dominic cries in pain as his shoulder is ripped into. He headbutts the larger male, freeing his shoulder from his fangs. The agony is intense, but he continues to fight, biting at the paws and clawing at the eyes.

Willows watches in horror as this mysterious male ripped into her father. She threw her small figure towards him, landing on his back and clawing. She was no match for him.

Casper momentarily paused to reach around to snatch the small pup between his jaws and throw her to the ground. She gets back up, coughing something about leaving her father alone. he smiles, flashing the pup his fangs stained with her apparent father's blood. This one had will... He saw potential this mob didn't deserve. They had morals. 

ooc: I think I'll have Casper wound Dominic enough for him to faint from the pain so he couldn't object to him taking Willows...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next