Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:32 am

Ages of Those Under One Year-
Edana, Livi & Fezzik - TBC
Link & Zelda - TBC

Due Dates-
None

**THIS THREAD IS NOW READY, ROLEPLAY MUST BE OPENED BY PANCAKE ONLY**

Pup ages and Status of DM position plot need to be confirmed!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:20 pm

It was sunrise. The day had begun. At an old abandoned burrow, a single meerkat emerges. Her soft orange eyes scan the horizon, sorrow gleaming in her orbs. Her name is Missy, and she's from the Peppers. Just yesterday, in an encounter with a jackal, she had been separated from her daughter from her oldest litter. She isn't aware that the jackal had caught her, but the thought had crossed her mind. Nonetheless, things were looking bleak for them. Although her pups were old enough to forage for the first time, they were down to only two adults, and her half-sister Hayley was due to give birth today... It was worrying. She gazed across the horizon, wondering what she should do...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:18 pm

There is a single lone figure making her way through unclaimed lands. It is Juliann, a dedicated member of the Holiday Lights before they fell apart. In the process of doing so, her best friend, Emilie, was lost. Juliann had not heard from her sense, and the fierce female was growing only fiercer as loneliness sank into her bones. She'd been searching for a new mob for some time now, but the lack of her best friend at her side was certainly nagging. She keeps catching scent trails of other meerkats, but never seems to find the source. She's growing weaker, and is fully aware of the fact she won't last long out here, alone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Temporary Mobs :: The Fireballs (FB)-
Jump to: