Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:12 am

Midnights

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Badru...... 4 months 16 days
Latika, Katsumi...........4 months 12 days
Asuka, Smokey, Agnah, Sockdolager........... 1 month 27 day
Stiletto......... 1 month 21 days

Teetsie and Wilson/Bahrag's littler..... ** NOW BORN - 3 days old**
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Three days ago the Midnights were blessed with four pups. It was Teetsie's first litter in a signifigantly long time- she took it as a joyous sign that her dominance was going to go without question from now on. However, the lack of a dominant male in the group worried her. How was she going to be able to deliver more litters if she had none? Teetsie sighed and nestled her four pups into her stomach.

ooc: Agnah is up for adoption. I'm still deciding on Latika.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:19 pm

A couple days ago, Black Widow had vanished when she got separated from the mob while foraging too intently and hasn't been seen since.

ooc: Going to be moving her to Linklu. Meanwhile, I'm thinking of adopting one of Teetsie's pups.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:37 am

Kye skittered through the burrow complex, going as fast as her little legs could carry her. She searched tirelessly for Teetsie, and finally found her- Well, more like rammed into her back. Luckily she was too small to do much damage to the older female, but she would now be making plenty of noise to damage Teetsie's ears forever. "TEETSIE! Can I see them? Can I? How many do you have? I heard you had five! Is that alot? Well actually I heard you have four! That's even better! Are they all girls? I'd like that! Can I play with them yet? What are their names? Can they open their eyes yet? Can they hear?" Poor little Kye had so many questions she could barely contain herself. And poor Teetsie was bombarded all at once with every single one she had.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:35 pm

Teetsie felt a small impact in her back. She snapped her head around to see Kye, a small little female pup. She was slurring out so many questions at once it was hard to understand her jibberish- all she could hear was pups, five, play girls.

"There's four of them, not five. They're only three days old, you'd crush them!" Teetsie snapped, rapping her scarred tail around her new offspring. She had no clue who the father was. She'd mated with both Wilson and Bahrag. As far as she knew they could both be the fathers, if it was even possible.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:49 pm

ooc: I would very much like to play one of Teetsie's pups.  For my own ease it might make it easier if it was related to Bahrag, as it would be a Marble descendant... X3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Sockdolager sighed. He felt very alone. First his mother vanished, and now, Asuka was gone too. At least Smokey was gone, but he also worried he could be hurting Asuka and he wasn't there to defend her. He sighed again, he had been growing distant from the mob. But would they really care? Probably not. He swore though, when he was old enough, he would leave this mob, and seek his missing family. Although, the chances of finding them out in the Kalahari was very slim. But he didn't care. Any excuse to leave this accursed mob one day.

((OOC: I'll adopt Agnah, and one of Teetsie's pups too if possible.))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:25 pm

A yellowish form stirred. Katsumi was near his sister, Latika. He narrowed his eyes... He still didn't like it here. A little scared, he cuddled up to his littermate.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Latika awoke with the feeling of her brother snuggling into her. She returned the feeling. Even if there were new pups, and pups always made her feel happy, she knew they would not be good souls, as they were offspring of Terrible Teetsie (that should be her and Katsumi's nickname for her xD) and who knows what viscous male. It was ether Wilson or Bahrag. Both of them were terrible, just like the mother. She wished she could leave, but she didn't want to brave the Kalahari this young.

Teetsie's starting to get hungry. She heads above ground, knowing nobody would dare harm her pups. She suns briefly, waiting for everyone else to emerge and head out on their day.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:06 pm

ooc: Did a check and there's only, like, two adults in the mob... O.o Anyone against me bringing Makuta here instead? He could try to help bring them back, lol...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:08 pm

ooc: I think he'd fit better with this mob... if I didn't already have 3 characters here I would make an adult kat, but I wouldn't want to get in over my head. Shall we ask members to bring in adults?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:10 pm

ooc: I'll bring him over, then... Maybe I'll move some more Linklu 'kats over here if I can find some to move... Might as well make good use of Makuta.  X3

That's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:17 pm

Sockdolager and Agnah were like Lakita, they also didn't like the idea of Teetsie having pups. They probably would become like Smokey... A bully with no remorse. They were the only ones left of Black Widow's pups. Smokey and Asuka had vanished. The two siblings had banded together, trying their hardest to manage in this mob. Sockdolager was still determined to leave this mob when he was older. He hoped his sister would go with him, but Agnah isn't as sure. She did want to leave this mob, like him, but she wasn't sure if she could deep down, so if her brother did leave, she hopes he will, and not worry about her if she doesn't go with. Sockdolager goes toward the entrance of the burrow to emerge, Angah following him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:28 pm

A black figure appears on the horizon.  He sees a mob... Most of which are pups.  He narrows his eyes.  He doesn't know that he has cousins in this mob now... As Makuta's uncle was Bahrag... But he does know that Bahrag was, at one time, in the Midnights.  He looks straight at Teetsie with his blood-red gaze.  Excuse the intrusion... But you seem to be in a difficult position.  May I be of assistance.

Katsumi cuddles his sister tightly.  He heard mom's cries, but doesn't want to go out there...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Standing before Teetsie was a jet black male with eyes reminding her of the color of blood. He reminded her of Bahrag... He offered his assistance to her. She flashed him her teeth. My family is in no need of assistance. The Midnights are strong! She looked around to see most of the group were pups... Her pride couldn't have been more damaged at that moment. She looked at him again. Actually...We could use a dominant male and a few more useful adults.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Makuta's grin widened.  If that's what you need, I would be glad to offer my help.  I can't say how long, but at least as long as you need it.  As for more adults... There is always a way, right? He glances around.  Yes, he could certainly help here.  Makuta was being very polite and submissive.  Different than his true colors, but around a dominant that he approves of that deserves respect, most definately.  He chuckles and sits down.  Teetsie had him at her command.  He would only give advice as desired.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Well, we need adults... My pups won't live without babysitters. Some of the newborns below ground resemble a meerkat who resembles you quite closely... if you have family ties, I'm sure helping would not be of a problem. Her eyes narrowed at him, but she liked this male. He seemed like a bigger, better version of her ex-mate Bahrag. Maybe he could lead at her side, but that would produce pups, not adults. Her children could not seem to grow quick enough.

Latika hears peeps from above ground. It's clearly Teetsie and a churr she's never heard before. She can tell it's a male... Oh great, another suitor of Terrible Teetsie she peeped to her yellow-furred brother.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:46 pm

ooc: Hmm... I guess I could bring in some Shadow Deaths... >3
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:51 pm

ooc: I would bring in Black Ice, but like I said, I don't want to end up over my head. So yess, doo. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:18 pm

ooc: I've actually been playing her for a plot of mine.  ^^'

Hmm... *goes through Shadow Death list*

These are my meerkats... 

Nui-Rama, Zyklon, Kraata, White Rose 
Nebula, Nui-Kopen, Amber, Opal, Black Sun, Salmu 

Will have to pick from those.  owo

I have other meerkats I could bring over though...

Waiting for more people to post.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Spitfire gingerly emerged from the burrow complex below, she had been lucky to be accepted into the mob by Teetsie but was under strict rules. She had been warned aggressively about showing any rebellious sides and any form of insubordination wouldn't be tolerated, Teetsie hadn't needed another individual like Black Widow in her ranks.
Currently in a sulking mood, Spitfire would be heavily needed to stay behind at the burrow and watch the new borns whether she liked it or not. Spotting an unfamiliar individual she eyed him warily as he interacted with the dominant female.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Sockdolager and Agnah notice Makuta. His dark pelt reminded them of their mother, Black Widow... It was a shame she vanished... But they stay put, just watching, curious.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:06 pm

Makuta smiles politely to Teetsie.  I've got who knows how many worthy offspring scattered across the desert already.  If I were to breed with any dominant female in this variety of situation, you would have to ask me first. You are in charge, not me.  

He chirps... I will help you, whether it be numbers, ideas, or anything... I do have my own mob to tend to, so I'm not terribly concerned.  On that note though, don't consider me a rival... My group is nowhere nearby and we target some of the more... Revolting mobs. You know, those who think they're better than everyone else because of their precious 'morals' and family values.  He growled.  Oh, please.  Give me a break...

His attention is drawn by the mention of Bahrag.  Ah... You may have met my uncle, Bahrag... He was under my direction at one time.  Not sure where he is now.  Nonetheless, I don't plan on staying, I will leave as soon as you no longer need me.

Katsumi nods and wanders a little aways from the burrow... Everyone but Latika scares him here...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:17 pm

Teetsie flashed her teeth in a form of devilish grin. She liked how this male thought... It reminded her of a magnified version of herself, but their views on 'good hearted' groups were the same. Disgusting. Ah, yes, we used to rage attacks on them all the time. Then they all flaked on me like the cowards they are. As she finished she brought her claws down into the sand. I will consider you no such enemy, but if you are ever in a time of need I shall do what I can as you have done here.

Latika follows Katsumi. This new male with his pelt the color of blackness and eyes the color of the blood the Midnights loved to spill sent creepy chills throughout her entire being. She feels like distancing herself and Katsumi now is the best option...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:42 pm

Sockdolager and Agnah aren't too sure how to respond. Their mother, Black Widow, was black pelted. And Makuta's coat didn't scare them.

A
gnah doesn't like the red orbs though... she shudders, staying near her brother.

Sockdolager sighed softly. Ever since the only family he knew was almost gone, minus Agnah, he isn't really sure what the future is gonna hold for himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next