Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Once on burrow grounds, Cyanide stops, swaying a little before collapsing to the ground in a heap, completely exhausted. The muscles in her limbs feel as if they're on fire from all that running and she's struggling to catch her breath. Before doing anything, she concentrates on recuperating from the draining events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:43 pm

(( I apologize again for the absense... may I please have an update? ))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:43 pm

ooc: The Phantoms lost the battle... Makuta severely wounded Cyan so she had to retreat...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Isis pants and slowly sat down, the journey home was exhausting... She winced from some of her injuries. Dash was quite a worthy opponent, she'll give him that much.

Matrix collapses, panting heavily. His torn out ear and his eye stung greatly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:17 pm

The burning sensation in Cyanide's muscles has subsided but the wound etched in her torso continues to burn relentlessly. She winces a little from the discomfort but it's nothing compared to what her mentor must be enduring right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:04 pm

(( Okay, thank you, Pancake. ))

You couldn't exactly call Ratchet very gratified with the family loss. The belligerent young male, owning only some minor wounds spread promiscuously about his pelt, still wanted more: More bloodshead, that was. His leg, though, stung quite a bit; he owned a small gash there, resulting in only the most vague of limps. At the mouth of the burrow he growled angrily, clearly displeased as the rest of Phantoms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Millie curled up around her pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:21 am

Casper is worried about his mate and partner in crime. He can see the blood everywhere, leaking down from her body and into the sand. she was very weak. Would their next litter even survive?

ooc: I'm planning to kill off Casper in The Great Drought. I want him to lead until around a week into the drought, when I want someone to overthrow him. Devastated he can no longer be with Cyan, he leaves the group to rove, but returns and maybe mates with Cyan one more time under the male's nose before he leaves again. Unsuccessful in his roving trip, and with no other company, he dies shortly later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:32 am

Killer smiles with amusement, he walks to Cyanide and grooms her wound to make her feel better. if she dared move he would growl letting her know that she didn't need to move too much.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:05 pm

ooc: I'm gonna be a bit picky about who Cyan accepts as the next dominant male if you do that, Stormy...

I'm not sure what to post right now...
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:26 pm

(Hey, it's Taakah- sorry for my absence. I will return to rpg^^)
Hollyleaf limped back, her right rear leg deeply wounded. She fell, failing to find the strengh to go any farther. She whimpered in pain.

Last edited by Taakah on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:46 pm

ooc: I know you must be completely lost so here's a little summary of what happened recently: The Phantoms had just returned from Reapers territory where they had gotten into a brutal battle with them. A handful of Phantoms members were seriously injured, Cyan the worst. They're at their burrow recuperating.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:09 pm

OCC: Ugh, sorry, based most of my posts on the first page >.<)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:24 am

ooc: It's okay Smile

Feeling someone grooming her, Cyanide glances to the right to see it's Killer. She gives him a thankful smile while a wave of relief ripples through her form as the burning pain began to fade.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:20 pm

Isis pants lightly. Looked like she would have new scars to add to her already scarred form. She winced from her cheek, which hurt the most.

Matrix just lay here he collapsed, his sides heaving up and down. Stupid black male... He'll pay for this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Killer chuckled at the beautiful female and barked to her "You fought really well i am very surprised" Killer then look unto her eyes as she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Cyanide is quite flattered by Killer's compliment. Thanks. I even suprise myself at how well I can fight. She then gives a smug smirk to Killer. By wounding Inle to the point of leaving him on the verge of death, she's certainly proven she has the potential to grow into a merciless, lethal warrior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Killer kept chuckling as she gave the smug smirk, he slowly moved up to her and started grooming her neck, he did it gently hoping not to make her feel uncomfortable "Just relax my dear you need to cool down before you start getting back up"
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Cyanide emits churrs of pleasure, enjoying the grooming. It helps to distract her from thinking about how much her wound burns and the stinging sensation began to fade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:31 am

Killer then chuckles and barks Have you ever had a male that you really care about...that you love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:18 am

ooc: Stormy, don't kill Casper off.
No one really matches up to him, this group wouldn't be the same, but, if you've got your mind set on it, I won't stop you.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:02 am

ooc: If you don't want to play Casper any more, Stormy, you should put him up for adoption. I'm sure someone would be willing to adopt him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:13 pm

ooc: As I've been gone, I thought it over, and decided to keep him around unless I start to really hate him.

Casper grumbled. This male, Killer, had followed them home from their harsh defeat. He padded up to Killer, wary, with a snarl on his face and his tail in the air. Casper sniffed him, and then bit him on the shoulder before scent marking him. He might as well stay, if he fought on their side in the battle.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Cyanide smirks as she witnesses Casper viciously anoint Killer as a Phantom subordinate. She's quite satisfied with the verdict and his act of ferocity out in the battle field earlier was enough to convince her that he'll be a valuable member of the group. However, she'll be watching him closely over the next few days just incase he suddenly converts into a foe.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Isis is busy doing some self grooming to really notice.

Matrix could care less at the moment, still recovering from loosing an ear and an eye to Makuta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next