Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:59 pm

Taking a seat on her haunches, Cyanide began to make herself comfortable. The light is fading quickly. It won't be long until the moon begins to make its awe-aspiring appearance on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:11 pm

(Tell me if i‘m a little off.. owo)

HollyLeaf managed to muster up enough strength to crawl into the burrow, leaving a gash in the sand like a turtle. ‘I’d like some help....’ she snarled, wincing as her forearm thrashed her leg with pain. Why did everyone else get help? Why was she always ignored!? Growling in self-pity, she managed three feet.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:50 am

Navy Blu and Sauda yawned... tired and wounded.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:50 pm

Cyanide takes notice of Hollyleaf's struggle and ceases gazing at the sky to take a few minutes to assist her. Propping Hollyleaf up right with her right shoulder, Cyanide carefully began helping her down the incline and into the burrow tunnel. She's feeling compassionate toward her mobmates, which is quite unusual behavior for her. But in this situation it's okay to show compassion. Many of the Phantoms are critically wounded and will need all the help they can get to ensure they'll survive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Meh was sitting outside the burrow, her eyes staring into the distance. Her wounds burnt and she just felt like collapsing, but no, she was a Phantom. The female was also eager to gain her position back after she had softened a bit. In the fight she had proved worthy, but she wanted to be a high ranked subordinate, she wanted to be feared!

In the bushes, Demon, a Comets rover was watching the group. He growled softly from where he was. The group looked like they had just been in a fight, there was blood everywhere. But, they seemed to be coping well. He slowly stalked closer.

ooc: I just want him to be killed by Meh, so she can be proved worthy for killing a large male, with NO assistance.

Meh had heard something and her eyes drifted over to the grass. She saw Demon's unusually dark fur immediately and she started, hypnotized. However, she didn't raise the alarm and she slowly moved over to the stranger. She churred softly and began to groom him, this was all apart of her evil scheme. Demon smiled softly and groomed her wounds lightly. He was quickly surprised when Meh's teeth dug into his skin and he yelped loudly. He quickly gasped and tried to scramble away. What was she doing? Meh pounced onto him and the two rolled onto the burrow grounds, and in full view of the group. She snarled loudly and scraped at him.

ooc: As i mentioned, Please don't attack him. Can they just watch in awe or something..? XD
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:22 am

HollyLeaf sighed in releif, but would not be seen weak. She slid off of Cyan, churring a thanks, then sat up, cleaning her wound. After looking at it, the gash wasn't as bad as she thought- it would heal quickly. In fact, it felt better already. She took a different way out, eager to find a spot under a bush to groom- it wasn't any use cleaning the wound in a sand burrow. She limped to a nearby bush, returning to licking it. This way, sand wouldn't get into it.

(I'll willingly adopt casper, if you do put him up for adoption. :3)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Cyanide responds to Hollyleaf's thankful gesture with a saluted nod. Despite being the type to let distressed individuals contend with their ordeals alone, she thought she'd offer a helping paw just this once since this is a situation in which half the mob is depending on each other's help and care to survive. Looking at Hollyleaf's injuries more closely, Cyanide realizes she isn't injured as bad as she thought. Her wounds look to be simple lacerations and cuts. They should heal up in a week or less. Cyanide is glad to see Hollyleaf isn't critically wounded. However, she'll still need to have her wounds sanitized every now and then to prevent a septic infection from developing. In a harsh and dingy environment such as the Kalahari, even a small cut could turn into something life threatening. Cyanide then hears a scuffle and turns to see Meh grappling with a foreign male. She snarls. Hey who the heck is this chump!? Well who ever he is, his existance on this earth is about to end! However, seeing that Meh wants to solitarily take on this rival male, Cyanide makes herself comfortable, ecstatic to be a spectator of this brawl.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Isis continues her self grooming, determined to ensure her wounds don't get infected. Some wounds she couldn't fully reach, but she did the best anyhow. She's unaware of the brawl that Meh is getting involved in.

Matrix watches, however, wanting something to take his mind off his hurting ear hole and eye. He'd have to get used to being an one eared and one eye meerkat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:54 am

Meh tackled Demon, her eyes glowing angrily. She snickered lightly and stabbed her claws into his chest,leaving crimson ribbons. Demon yelped and fought back, but she was surprisingly strong for a female!

Mamba watched with interest as her sister attacked the male. Maybe..just maybe her sister DID have potential.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:33 am

ooc: ............ T_T No way I'm jumping back in. *stabs the DW forum*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:43 am

ooc: It's actually been rather slow here. However now that it's picking up, I'm beginning to get a feeling of dread >.>

When we start the new day, I think the posting rule suggested in the Rules board should go into effect. If it's broken, say more than 4 times, all mob boards will be locked for half a day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:08 pm

ooc: Well excuse me for creating some activity for once-.-
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:21 pm

ooc: Activity is good but after this fight is done, I think we should lay off the drama a bit. So many major plots are planned to take place in the near future for all mobs but I think we should have a few RP days of tranquility in between, if not, one dramatic event each day only from now on.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:28 am

Cyan is passed out and oblivious to what's going on.

Torpedo and Warrior are both quite aware of what's going on, but are out of energy. They may die tonight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:28 am

Cyanide watches in morbid pleasure as Meh carves deep, profusely bleeding wounds into Demon's flesh. The amount of ferocity she's putting into her assaults is quite impressive. Looks like she does have the heart of a Phantom in her. It just needed some time to be unlocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:17 am

ooc: I'll just end this..XD

Meh smirked lightly and jumped back. Demon lunged at her and she stepped aside and watched as he stumbled into a bush. Snickering with pleasure, she threw herself at him, knocking the male to the ground. Demon wheezed at Meh, but snarled. Meh stabbed her fangs into his neck, wanting to end this as soon as possible. She then bit harder, causing Demon's eyes to widen, and then gradually lose life. She dropped his head and spat at him, disgusted.

Mamba's eyes widened and she smirked lightly. As she approached her sister, she nuzzled her roughly and churred.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:48 am

Isis smells fresh blood and looks over, noticing a now dead Demon. A smirk formed as she saw it was Meh who had killed him.

Matrix pictures himself doing that to Makuta. One day... He'll get his revenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:20 pm

Killer pads beside Cyanide and looks at the bloody fight. Suddenly the male called Demon died Killed snarled not impressed with Meh or Demon, he vould have gave the male a worst death. The Large Meerkat then groomed Cyanide slowly once again, thinking she would soon fall in love.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Cyanide had been one of the meerkats to witness Demon's death by the very claws and jaws of Meh. An impressed smirk forms on Cyanide's mug, an indication the under estimated female surely convinced this volatile little individual she can be just as flagticious as the rest of her mobmates when the time is right. Cyanide then feels Killer grooming her and looks over him, giving him a friendly smile. She's oblivious he's becoming infatuated with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:48 pm

(Last post do not want to Hyperpost)
Killer smirks this female had fallen for him...he would then tug her and try to take her somewhere find somewhere private, if she did not want to he would just continue grooming her and wait.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:17 pm

ooc: WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?! T_T

You know Cyanide is a pup, right?!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:22 pm

ooc: Eh, I decided to go along with the interaction between Killer and Cyanide but....I don't know if you're aware, Hunte890, but Cyanide is merely a pup. She's only a little over 4 months old, too young to mate. And she hasn't fallen in love with Killer. She's too young to understand what love is at her current age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:26 pm

OCC: Uhg! i need to start reading stuff!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:29 pm

ooc: It's alright. A good way to stay caught up on some of the members' ages is to refer to the very first page of an RP day topic which lists the names of meerkats that're under a year.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Isis looks over at Killer and Cyanide. From the way Killer was grooming her... She gives a quiet growl, clawing the ground with one paw. He better not do anything that would cause discomfort to her apprentice or he'd have to answer not just to her, but also Cyan. She snorts, deciding just to watch for now. But if she saw Killer try anything, she won't hesitate to attack him.

Matrix laid his head down, feeling tired and weak from his fight with Makuta. That black meerket wouldn't leave his mind... Once he heals, he's going to seek revenge on that black-pelted devil...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next