Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Ratchet was cleaning the den's entrance, for once his mind not entirely endulged in the urge to fight. Typically so belligerent, at least for once he was depicting some instinctive meerkat responsibilities.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Cyanide churrs with delight, enjoying Killer's so far gentle massage. She's aware he's prone to unpredictable volatile behavior so keeps her gaurd up just in case, ready to defend herself ferociously.

Stewie watches Killer with an impish expression formed on his mug. He has the intense urge to go right up to him and plundge his small, scraggy biological daggers into one of his extremities for the heck of it. The sadistic little meerkat also wants to laugh at Killer's amusing cries of agony which is bound to be the reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Killer chuckled and patted the young Meerkat's head with his long black furred tail. The Large Meerkat then sighed and looked at Stewie he gave a low throaty growl and murmured "I have fought beside them and i have also fought two leaders at the same time still no respect." The Dark Shadows Male snorted and got up, he looked at Iris and Mamba they were the females he was interested in but Iris seemed to dislike him for some reason. The Male then padded to his female leader, looking at her scars he sighed and started grooming her trying to soothe her pain "I would like to have a chance to become friends let me help you." Killer was disgusted by the way he talked but oh well, he then looked unto the leader's eyes with his fierce red eyes he was actually hoping he would get a high rank in the Mob after his show of his fiersome skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6