Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:30 pm

((OOC: Same Wink))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Cyan makes lead calls and heads towards Reaper territory...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Isis blinks, a disarmed scorpion in her jaws. She crunched down on it and swallows it in one gulp before she follows after Cyan. What does the vicious dominant have in mind today?

Matrix munched on a lizard when he hears Cyan. Sighing, he swallows the lizard and follows after her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Cyanide halts her digging as she heard Cyan emit lead calls. Knowing it's way too early to head back to the burrow, the calls have her confused. Where does her mentor plan on leading them? Does she want to make a burrow move? As she saw her heading in the direction of Reaper's territory, Cyanide suspects the volatile dominant isn't finished with them yet. Excitement rapidly builds up inside of her. Another battle? She's certainly up for it! She quickly follows after Cyan, a sadistic expression plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Torpedo follows near Navy Blu... Warrior follows enthusiastically near the front... Stewie follows near Cyanide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:44 am

At hearing Cyan's domineering calls, Rachet's attention is diverted from foraging and returns to her. Where's she going? Eh, whatever. Shrugging his shoulders, Ratchet follows the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:59 am

Cyanide matches her pace with Stewie's. She has grown close to this volatile pup and has come to see him as a brother, the brother she never had and wished was born into her litter. When she was with her over bearing mother Peachy and whimpy brother Alfonso, she was restricted from doing anything daring and sadistically entertaining, and when she would want Alfonso to join her in creating mischief, he'd cowardly decline and tell on her. Here, she can get away with creating mayhem along with her partner in crime Stewie, who wouldn't hesitate to join her like her genetic brother. She's glad Cyan pupnapped her, otherwise she'd still be living a boring life in the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Cyan crosses into Reaper territory... This should be interesting... She scents the air... She wants to pinpoint the group's location and make a surprise attack... Therefore it's best they keep a low profile.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:06 am

Cyanide crosses into Reaper's territory a little after her mentor, cackling sadistically. She can't wait to cause the Reapers more suffering. She's sure kidnapping 2 of their pups had left them reeling and they still must be. Launching a preemtive attack ought to send them into further suffering. Oh how she's going to enjoy this Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:14 pm

ooc: I'd like to request that at least the surprise attack works and they go unnoticed until they attack.

We can post in Reapers territory now, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:15 pm

ooc: Alright Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Killer wakes up, it was very funny he got to last longer than one day in a Group, yeah very funny...The Bloodthirsty Male quickly forgot about that and sat down waiting for something interesting to happen around these lands.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:32 pm

ooc: They're leading an attack on the Reapers.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 pm

ooc: Hello Hunte890. Sorry to hear your old account wouldn't work. Currently, the Phantoms are in Reaper's territory, waging war with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Occ: Should i join in...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:39 pm

ooc: Yeah... Say he followed already and pot in the Reapers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:40 pm

Occ: Alright i will go on ahead i hope everyone has fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Milie Hopes her pups are all ok..

Banshee is underground starving with the three pups
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Finally, they were back. Isis panted as she ran, bleeding from her own injuries. Compared to Cyan, hers weren't as serious. Her icy orbs scan Cyan for any signs of slowing down. She had to keep going. They were getting closer to the burrow.

Matrix was still swaying slightly as he ran alongside his mob. His ear hole and eye still bled. Curse that black pelt male Makuta! He'll pay for this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:26 am

Killer was ready for a mob meeting but he just lied down on the ground waiting.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:19 am

Cyan appears to be struggling more by the minute. She's seriously wounded, thanks to her old adversary Makuta, whom she thought and hoped she would never see again. Just as Isis is looking for, Cyan does begin to slow down, almost to the point of going no further. But the blue-gray, speckled female wills herself on, not wanting to give up just yet. Her bright blue eyes start to close... Let's hope they can make it to the burrow safely before the blood attracts predators... Several other members are also injured and it could very well be a problem, they might lose numbers tonight...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:32 am

Cyanide feels relief to be back on Phantom's turf. At last, they're home. Only a few more minutes until they arrive on burrow grounds. Cyanide is beginning to straggle a little, growing tired of running. Her leg muscles are burning and she's panting heavily. The urge to stop and rest is tempting but she fights off the temptation and pushes on. If she gives into her exhaustion now, she'll split from the group and be at a high risk of attracting predators. Just let her get to the burrow before she collapses from exhaustion. Cyanide takes notice of her mentor's condition taking a horrifying turn for the worse and becomes fraught with worry. It looks like she may not make to the burrow. Come on Cyan, just hang on, stay strong! They're mere minutes from the burrow now. You can do it! Cyanide has faith in her mentor to make it to the burrow before passing out from her injuries.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:15 am

Isis frowns as her worries come true. Cyan was slowing down. Darnit Cyan, keep going! She'll drag you if she has to! She stays by Cyan's side, ready to aid the vicious leader if she were to fall. Having been busy with Bohrok before, she had missed Cyan's fight with Makuta.

Matrix slows down as well, panting. He was slowly getting a little more used to being one eyed. But it'd take a long time for him to become completely used to it. And also used to having one ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Killer gasped with surprise, two potential females for Shadow Deaths and to be mates with. Cyanide she was a fighter and he loved it she also had enormous will power that very few Meerkats had, not even Killer had that kind of will power. The Black Meerkat was imressed by Cyanide and then Isis she was also impressive, he saw her fight and she was also very loyal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Banshee exited the burrow and looked around and waited then he saw the group he ran over to his sister and Smiled she was ok. Millie ignored banshee and hurried to her pups in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next