Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:53 pm

ooc: Reapers are pretty much pups though as well. For adults, we only have Stormy, Scary, Makuta, Zola, and Rex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:27 am

Ratchet returns Cyanide's dark salutation with a flagitious grin; this only lasted a short heartbeat though before he returned to staring ahead, probably keeping senses alert for any sign of intruders. He was in the mood for destruction this morning... well, moreso than usual anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:59 am

Mille Finally Surfaces and Grooms Herself She is very happy.

Banshee Watches the Small Tiny pups
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:50 am

Suddenly, Cyanide's stomach groans. She looks into the distance, then makes eye contact with Cyan, wondering when she's going to lead the group out foraging.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:10 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
ooc: Reapers are pretty much pups though as well. For adults, we only have Stormy, Scary, Makuta, Zola, and Rex.

ooc: Battle sounds good then... Let's see... I think we have more adults here. Problem is Makuta and Cyan, well... Don't get along. O.o

bic: Cyan nods to both Casper and Cyanide... She makes lead calls to head out foraging...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:21 pm

((OOC: Sounds like those two will want to kill one another if they were to meet.))

Ah, finally, forging time. Isis walks over to the vicious dominant female.

Matrix emerges from the burrow, shaking himself to rid sand that collected on her fur.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 pm

ooc: Makuta and Cyan meeting up oughta stir up some excitement. Sounds like it'll certainly be interesting >:J

As she heard Cyan emit lead calls, Cyanide follows after her mentor eagerly. Time to go fetch some breakfast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Mille follows leting Banshee Watch the pups
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Cyan leads the group out at a brisk pace. Once again, she has plans for today, and is not about to wait for anyone. She plans on a short foraging trip and an attack.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Cyanide notices Cyan is moving faster than usual, but suspects she's just eager to get to the foraging patch and quell her intense hunger. She's unaware her mentor is plotting something sinister.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:00 pm

ooc: I'm naming the two older kidnapped pups Torpedo and Warrior... The third pup, Stormy's, I'm unsure of, but I'll get to it.

bic: Warrior follows quickly, eager to do stuff... He's shown to be quite vicious in the group, and often shoves his brother around. He's also been hanging out with Ratchet...

Torpedo follows near Navy Blu, he finds her rather interesting. But he doesn't like his brother at all.

Stewie follows beside Cyanide, laughing manically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Mille is also unaware of what Cyan plans
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Cyanide grins wickedly at Stewie, emitting her own menacing vocalization.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:19 pm

Ratchet zealously follows Cyan, a sick grin plastered upon his cold face. He wasn't only hungry for a good meal: He was hungry for destruction. Oh, how he loved that...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:39 am

Isis and Matrix also keep following, unaware that Cyan had more plans for today...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Cyan reaches the foraging grounds and immediately; and hastily; begins digging. This will be a quick foraging trip...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Once the Phantoms reach their desired foraging destination, Cyanide immediately begins digging vigorously, flinging chunks of the earth, as well as spraying sand, behind her.

ooc: Where does Cyan plan to launch an attack? At a wild group? At one of the Desert Warrior reserve groups? Just curious Razz
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:11 pm

ooc: Reapers.

bic: Cyan finds a large millipede and starts to eat it, wanting mainly to get enough energy for later today...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:23 pm

ooc: Okeedokee :3 So we're still going through with that plan despite both groups having alot of pups in tow? Fine with me :3

Cyanide pulls up a juicy worm. she quickly devours the wiggly morsel. Little does she know, she's going to need all the strength she can store in her little body for what her mentor is secretly plotting to do later today.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Isis and Maxtrix also start forging, unaware of Cyan's plot to attack the Reapers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 pm

mille Finds and eats a scorpiacn
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Cyanide moves to a different spot and begins digging rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:43 pm

ooc: Are we ready for the battle now? I'm kinda eager to do it X3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:49 pm

ooc: I'm ready Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Occ: Me Too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next