Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 4th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Phantoms

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Stewie........ 6 months 11 days
Rachet.........6 months 0 days
Cyanide.......4 months 20 days
Navy Blu......3 months 20 days
Sauda...........1 month 28 days
Disaster, Thor...... 14 days
Milly's pups....... (4 pups) 4 days
Torpedo, Warrior...... ?

Due dates: Cyan and Casper's litter.........Due 17th of January

Last edited by StormyMeerkat on Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Cyanide sleeps peacefully beside her mentor, Cyan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:48 pm

((Occ- Was Mille Due Today or was next Rpday?))
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Isis was asleep in her chamber, having a pleasant dream. And when its referred to "pleasant", it means she was dreaming of mercilessly attacking and slaughtering a rival mob.

Matrix was also asleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm

ooc- Oh, sorry, she gave birth over the skip, Flower. How many pups?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 am

Cyanide flexes her claws in her sleep as she dreams of pursuing a rover across Phantom territory. Occassionally, she strikes out with her front paws, nicking the chamber wall with her claws in the process. That's when she snared the male in her dream, then proceeded to brutally attack him.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:02 am

((Occ- 4 Pups))

Bic- Mille Nuzzled up to her pups Closer to her She yawned but did't go out to sun herself

Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:07 pm

Cyan wakes up... Mille had given birth and that meant additions to the Phantoms... She smirks. This female is almost starting to be a little hungry for power, it seems... She's kept Mille here after she tried to run off and done two raids in one day to expand her group...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 pm

Cyanide snickers sadistically in her sleep. She had succeeded in killing the scrawny rover in her dream.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:37 pm

ooc: Also, Jabari, dispersed already... I need to come up with names and stuff ><

bic: Cyan heads outside to sun herself. She's still rather moody but is in more of an evil mood right now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Mille Stayed below she wanted to sun herself but she wants her pups to live not be killed so she kept below
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Suddenly, Cyanide wakes up. She glances around to get her bearings, eventually realizing she's in the burrow. The dream was so vivid to her it felt like she was actually outside attacking the rover. She outstretches her limbs, loosening up her stiff muscles, then gets up, begining her walk to the burrow entrance. That dream left her feeling volatile. Maybe a rover will appear today and she'll get to exert her merciless aggression on him. That'd be really fun.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Isis soon awoke, frowning when she was about to snap a female's throat in her dream. She snorts in displeasure, but all the same, got up and stretched. Her injuries from her battle with Rex had been healing nicely. She would surely gain many battle scars.

Matrix, being the lazy male he was, continued to sleep.

((OOC: Yeah, I sorta wanted Matrix be a lazy guy. xD But when it comes to action, you'd be shocked at how active he is with that. ^^))
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Casper stretched out his battle scarred body and emerged from the burrow. With Cyan's litter due soon, he was very much on edge. His group needed more little hellions running around biting ankles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Mille Yawns but watchs her small pups
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:46 pm

Cyanide emerges from the burrow, snickering sadistically. She has the urge to cause someone pain today but who? That she's undecisive about at the moment but would much prefer if the victim is an unsuspecting nomad. The minor laceration on her muzzle recieved in the raid at the Reapers had healed up completely, gaining her a battle scar.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Isis emerges a little bit after Cyanide. Her new scars were clearly visible. Being a vicious meerkat, she took pride in her new scars. Every scar told a story. And hers told of the raid back in the Reapers and she prevented Rex from ruining the mission. She smirks sinisterly. How she would of loved to see how the mob reacted to that male failing to defend the pups that now the Phantoms had. She snickers, imagining he had been harshly punished.

Matrix groaned unpleasantly. Guess it was time to get up... Sighing, the lazy male goes toward the entrance.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Casper rested on his hind legs and exposed his belly fur. He was wondering if they should return to the Reapers....

ooc: phantoms reapers battle?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 pm

ooc: Maybe. How evenly matched are they?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:26 pm

ooc: Sure X3 It'd outta make things interesting and help boost activity in the Reapers. I just checked the current members lists of both mobs. Phantoms have 26 members (dunno if that's the exact amount since their group numbers have been fluctuating since March when the list was made) and the Reapers have 18 members (Same as the Phantoms list)

As she saw her mentor number 2 surface from the burrow, Cyanide wanders over to her, plopping herself down beside her. Like Isis, she wonders what punishment the Reaper babysitter's endured for failing to protect their mob's generation. She imagines it must've been a brutal one and snickers with amusement as an image of the Reaper's matriarch ripping the fur out of the babysitters' tail bases enters her twisted young mind.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:27 pm

ooc: But most of the Phantoms are pups, so I don't think I want to do that.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:32 pm

ooc: True. It's probably a good idea to nix the Reapers/Phantoms battle and wait until the pups are older to have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Mille Watched her pups and Finally Surfaces as her brother, Banshee Watches them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 pm

The young Phantom confidently strode from the burrow, cruel, fiery eyes alive with the wicked and twisted. Such typical depictions from Ratchet... He sat down, grooming his side briefly before growling at nothingness.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm

Hearing a menacing growl, Cyanide looks to see Rachet had emerged. She greets him with a sinister smirk. She has quickly grown to like this volatile new Phantom. From the look of evil in his eyes, he certainly has the potential to mercilessly maim or kill an enemy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next