Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Willows

Current season: Wet (Summer)


Ages of those under a year
Molly............10 months 10 days
Daisy............ 4 months 25 days
Megan........ 4 months 18 days
Grace........ 4 months 19 days
Ray........ 4 months 0 days
Meg, Jamela, Sarah, Ariel...........2 months 24 days
Olivia, Saja................ 1 month 24 days
Bluebelle...... 1 month 10 days
Root Beer...... 21 days
Ash Kitty, Merry, Pippin .............. 20 days


Due dates: None

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Buckeye has been up since first sunlight, worrying. She's extremely stressed. Every now and then, she would pace around the burrow, whining in distress, occassionally emitting contact calls. The reason for her frantic behavior? Her usually faithful partner, Keeko, never returned home. The last time she saw him was on the early afternoon of December 24th, scent marking the premises of the foraging patch. After that, he was no where to be seen. Maybe he became over zealous in his territory patrol duty and wandered into uncharted territory, or he could've encounter danger along the way? Who knows. She desperately hopes where ever he may be, he's alive and safe. But what she wants the most is for her cherished man to come home!

Tank is sleeping soundly, curled around his kids.

Saja is also sleeping peacefully, her head rested against her father's stomach in a cuddle.

Lancaster is sleeping beside Sarah. She's like a daughter to him. He's chosen to adopt her as his own child.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Tyler comes out to sun himself he smiles


Last edited by Flower on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Ashtail lay asleep in the burrow.

Phantom was also asleep. He was surprised he had been in this mob for a long while. Either way, he was slowly getting used to it. But at the same time, he was also braced for whenever he'd be chased away.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Luna is awake, and she emerges. She sits down next to Tyler and Lancaster and smiles a frail smile. The sun is a bright golden hue. She can already feel the heat soaking in underneath her pale colored fur. It's going to be a hot Kalahari day.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:53 pm

ooc: Lancaster hadn't emerged yet. He's still in the burrow.

Buckeye acknowledges Tyler and Luna's emergance but doesn't go to brightly salute her fellow subordinates which is unusual for her. She's too worried about Keeko at the moment to think about doing anything else. She's desperate to know where he is and if he's safe. She seriously considering embarking on a search mission to find her missing mate.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:57 am

On the very outskirts of the Willows territory a thin, scraggly female meerkat lay awake shaking in a bolthole. Over the past week she had made a perilous trek across Midnights land and had only the night before had barely escaped with her life after encountering a predator of the night.
Breathing heavily, she chattered anxiously and nibbled the open wound on her back leg. If the wound didn't heal her days in the desert were numbered and she'd never see her beloved Lancaster again.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:12 am

As the sun climbed higher, a male was lurking in the grass. His large, bulky frame was watching the Willows burrow from a distance. He had no idea that the dominant male was missing, but even if he did, he wouldn't try to take over. Unk wasn't good dominant material anymore. He was too old, he thought personally. But not too old to rove.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:13 am

((occ- Fixed it ))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 am

ooc: To be honest, I really don't want to play Buckeye anymore. I'm considering cutting down my characters from this RP day on. I've made my decision. I'm sticking with 1-3 characters for every mob once this RP day is over.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:52 am

Sarah is sleeping soundly near Lancaster...

Lavender is sleeping near Daisy.

Grace is asleep near Phantom.

Clover is sleeping near Tuck.

Carmella is alseep near Saja.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Bravo emerges, as glum and unexcited as usual. With Keeko missing the position for dominant seems to be open unless if Keeko returns. He has no desire for dominance though, with other personal matters to focus on. He's becoming increasingly detached from the Willows, feeling there to be not much more for him here now that his sister has been gone for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Falling onto her back unable to reach the deepest part of her wound to clean it, Josephine yelped and shuffled to regain composure. Giving her forepaw a final lick, she braced herself and limped weakly up shallow slope to the surface around her bolt hole.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Lancaster slowly opens his eyes, gradually waking up. He looks down at Sarah, casting an adored smile at her. She looks so cute cuddled against his side. He bends his head down, brushing the side of his face against hers affectionately. Lancaster longs to have children of his own. One of his dreams is to become a father and he hopes some day that dream comes true. Little does he know, his presumed dead love interest is destined to make an astonishing return.

Saja wakes up. Still feeling drowsy, she stays where she is, looking over the entwined Willows to see who else may be awake and who else is still sleeping.

Tank continues to sleep, twitching his nose and limbs every now and then, occassionally licking his lips as well. He seems to be dreaming but what about? He's dreaming of dining on a plethora of prey items. Of course, food. Doesn't he eat enough already in real life? Yup, one of Tank's pleasures is eating excessively.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 pm

((OOC: I'll take over Buckeye if no one wants to. I'm used to controlling more than 3 characters.))

Ashtail slowly awoke and yawns. She doesn't get up yet, feeling kind of lazy at the moment.

Phantom awakes and notices Grace snuggled against him. He couldn't help but smile and gives her a gentle nuzzle. It was thanks to this little one that he was here, and he couldn't be any more thankful to her. He felt he'd be the closest with Grace out of the other Willows.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Unk eyes the burrow before him. He can see a few females, one of which is obviously the dominant. Should he go for it? He couldn't see her mate anywhere.... Unk didn't want to be snuck up on and slaughtered. He decided he should wait.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Molly emerges from the burrow, fresh as a bee. She joined the others in sunning herself. Though, like Buckeye, she worried about Keeko, the dominant male. She hoped wherever he was, he wasn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:26 pm

Tyler Grooms Himself
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Luna yawns and stretches her pale body out over the heated shimmering golden sand, unaware of Unk's presence.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:20 pm

Sitting uncomfortably on her hind legs, Josephine twitched and focused on watching the sky for any sign of a bird of prey. She couldn't relax not in her struggling situation. Sitting the sunlight, the extent of her condition was easily noticeable. As well as the fresh bite mark on her thigh, the eviction mark given to her by Mozart had healed but the scar on her tail base way dry and crusty and several patches of fur were thinning due to periods of stress.
Sniffing the air, she chattered to herself before twitching her tail anxiously. She had to use whatever strength she had left to find the Willows even if it killed her.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:23 pm

Lavender is unaware of Unk being here. She is an adult now and could be considered a target very easily...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:49 pm

Tyler Stands Sentry Unaware of Unks presence
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 pm

ooc- Maybe Bravo can learn of Linda's fate from Josephine...

ic- Bravo is also unaware of Unk, it's a promise that he'll show no mercy to the rover if he does discover him. Ever since what resulted in Linda's liason with Ninja, he's become determined to make sure no other rovers do that to the mob's females.

Ariel comes above ground too, nervous about where her dad went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 pm

((OOC: I suggested that too. ^^ I mean, no doubt Josephine wouldn't keep that a secret.))

Ashtail stretched out, slowly standing up.

Phantom looked around, still in the burrow with Grace.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 am

Lancaster smiles adoringly at Sarah before navigating through the complex of tunnels, eager to get out into the glorious Kalahari outdoors. As he emerges, a feeling of pleasure forms inside of him. What a beautiful day! He can see herds of springbok, eland and gemsbok spread sporatically across the landscape, there's even a light, warm, pleasant breeze in the air. He joins the meerkats who already surfaced, taking a place next to Buckeye in the sunbathing line. He's unaware a large nomadic male is in the vicinity.

Suddenly, Tank wakes up from his dream, his stomach emitting a loud growl a few seconds later. Wow, that dream of eating has him feeling ravenous! Eager to forage, he briskly makes his way through the tunnel complex, peeping a cheery morning greeting to everyone as he emerges. He begins basking in the sun, awaiting patiently, or at least trying to, for Buckeye to give the "time to forage" calls. He's also unaware of Unk being in the vicinity.

Saja is still feeling drowsy. She rests her head back down on the floor, trying to regain her energy but is finding it difficult. She's feeling a bit icky today, as in sore and worn down. She must have pushed herself too hard while climbing that big fallen tree yesterday.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)


Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay- 4th of January
Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: