Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Midnight then bravely scent marks the male he's investigating slightly, but only a little... He smiles, trying to show that he means no harm... His intent isn't harmful, just a little ambitious...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Tank is surprised by the slight scent mark, but instinctively, he shrinks to the sand submissively. He starts to come on to the male's intention. He must have noticed there was no male acting dominant. So...this male is looking to take the vacant dominant male spot. It's fine with him, he guesses. Though he is a bit apprehensive. It's uncertain if, or when, Keeko will return, or if he's even alive. But if he does return, he'll certainly have something to say about this. for the uncertain time of him acting dominant, Tank hopes Midnight is dedicated to the responsibility and stays faithful to Buckeye. They could use a large male such as him to lead the group. He seems to have the potential to become a phenomenal dominant male from observing his ambitious behavior.

Lancaster's eyes briefly widen with surprise as he saw Midnight gently scent mark his brother. This male seems to have ambition. He suspects Midnight is intending to claim the vacant dominant male spot. He watches Midnight, waiting to see if he goes through with asserting his dominance over the rest of the males.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Sure enough, Midnight moves on to another male, this time Lancaster, and scent marks him as well, still only slightly as to not startle the group. He wants to be successful...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Bravo growls to himself more. He thought Keeko as a great leader, and he refuses to show the same amount of loyalty to this stranger as he did to Keeko.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Buckeye narrows her eyes more. So, this was Midnight's intention. Her blood boils slightly. She was loyal to Keeko, and hadn't gotten over loosing him. She believes he's out there some where, alive but just lost. She doesn't know how to react. If the males do submit to Midnight, she may have no choice but to accept him as a temporary dominant male. At least until Keeko comes back.

Ashtail isn't amused at Midnight's scent marking the males. He hasn't even been accepted in the mob, and he just decides he could be a dominant male?! She's tempted to rip Midnight apart, but she stays put, knowing it isn't her job to do so.

Phantom emerges from the burrow, shaking himself a little. He peeps a greeting to Molly. Besides Grace, Molly and even Lancaster were other members he trusted. He was still a little unsure toward everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Tyler walks over to Midnight He Does't Trust him he growls
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Midnight notices several of the males don't trust him... Fair enough. However, he continues the scent marking, still making the marking not too hard, not wanting to alert anyone...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Lancaster is less accepting of Midnight claiming the dominant male spot and shows his disapproval by defensively nipping at his flank. They don't even know this male and he wants to lead along side Buckeye?! He disapproves, especially so soon after keeko's disappearance. There's a chance he may be out there, alive. He believes the former Willows dominant is just lost and will eventually find his way back, and when he does, he'll shred Midnight limb from limb when he finds out he usurped his dominant spot. Lancaster is loyal to Keeko and viewed him as a phenomenal dominant. This stranger will never match Keeko's skills.

Though he had submitted to Midnight, Tank feels unsure about him leading along side Buckeye. Keeko had disappeared just a week ago. There's a chance he could return. When? That's uncertain but he believes, eventually, the much more respected Willow dominant will find his way back to his loyal mob, and when finds out someone stole his position, it'll result in violence. Tank is also loyal to Keeko and doesn't want to let him down by submitting to a stranger. Now feeling unconfident in Midnight, he bares his teeth slightly. Like his brother, he doubts Midnight will be as good a leader as Keeko was.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Midnight narrows his eyes at Lancaster. Slower then? Maybe. He's trying to think of the best way to do this...

ooc: Heh, I'm kinda stuck on what he should do next... Meh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:40 pm

Tyler Growls he Kill this meerkat with in a heart beat but he waits what do they do
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Bravo watches the stranger sternly. He's not in the mood for this.

ooc- Bravo might tolerate Midnight's rule for a bit, but I plan to have him leave the Willows for a few days after learning about Linda from Josephine.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Lancaster maintains hostile eye contact with Midnight. Even if he does succeed in establishing male dominance, he's remaining loyal to Keeko. He isn't afraid to rebel against him.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:27 pm

Unaware of the events going on at the forging party, Molly returns the greeting to Phantom. She was able to overlook his disfigurement and has come to see him as a valuable friend.

Daisy trembled as she watched Midnight. W-What is doing? He... he was acting like Keeko. She looks up at Lavender questioningly, before peeping timidly. W-What's going on big sister..?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:03 am

ooc: Does anyone have suggestions on what Midnight should do next? I'm stuck ><

bic: Lavender nuzzles Daisy softly... She peeps to her sister... He's trying to take Keeko's place...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 am

ooc: Hmmm, perhaps he could prove himself as a worthy dominant to the group some how.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Mozart yawned as she sprawled onto the sand outside the burrow, she looked at Phantom and smiled warmly at him.

Kassy snarled as she awoke, the young female stretched out and then stood up.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:51 pm

ooc: Maybe I'll have Midnight submit... Later, when the group realizes Keeko isn't coming back, and when he's trusted, I'll have him establish himself as Dominant Male... Do we all agree with this plan? I kinda think it'll take cooperation for it to work... As for proving himself, I'm stuck there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:53 pm

occ: Sounds like a legit plan Pancake, interesting as well.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 pm

ooc: Sounds fine to me as well Pancake Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Midnight sees the group isn't going to cooperate... But that may change for him... So, he resumes his submissive behaviour, and chrrs a little. He'll be a subordinate... For now. But he doesn't intend to reveal his intentions to take dominance later.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:51 pm

Bravo grumbles and looks around. The male hierachy is all out of wack, and he's just as confused as he is stubborn about change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Tyler does't Trust the male still he wants him away of the mob but sits down
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Lancaster throws a mistrustful glare at Midnight. Submissive or ambitious, he doesn't trust him either way. He seems too...confident. He knows eventually Midnight will usurp the dominant spot. Even if he does prove himself to be worthy of the awesome position, it won't be the same with Keeko gone. He'll always respect and honor him the most.

Tank narrows his eyes at Midnight, his mistrust towards him rapidly growing. This male seems too cocky. He doubts Midnight would be as reliable and devoted as Keeko was but is willing to give him a chance to prove himself worthy of the vacant dominant spot. Like his brother, even if Midnight does prove to be a great leader, he'll always favor Keeko over anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Pancake wrote:
ooc: Maybe I'll have Midnight submit... Later, when the group realizes Keeko isn't coming back, and when he's trusted, I'll have him establish himself as Dominant Male... Do we all agree with this plan? I kinda think it'll take cooperation for it to work... As for proving himself, I'm stuck there.

((OOC: Sounds good to me Pancake. Smile))

Buckeye still showed some distrust. However... She decides to give him a chance. Weather he became dominant male or not, she'll forever stay loyal to Keeko. She scent marks Midnight, accepting him.

Ashtail growls quietly as Buckeye accepts Midnight. She, like most, was still distrustful. His overconfidence of attempting to become dominant male shied her trust away. He'll have to prove himself before she trusts him.

Phantom returns the smile at Mozart. She seemed nice too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:43 pm

Mozart slowly stood up and shook her fur before walking over to Phantom and grooming him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next