Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 am

Luna pops her head up and sees a meerkat. She's stunned at who it turns out to be once it becomes more obvious. It's Joesphine. She survived, after all of this. Luna is stunned.

Meanwhile, Chloe has spotted a group. She's seen them before. They're a normal size, but seem to have a bit of drama going on. She just needs a family now, though, or her son might starve. Ray peeps as she starts to creep towards them.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:16 am

Hearing the distress vocalizations echoing through out the vicinity, Tank averts his eyes from Josephine and began to scan the area, trying to figure out where they're coming from. Sounds like they're much louder off to the east. Assuming the forlorn pup is located in that direction, Tank follows the calls posthaste, knowing at any minute, a predator could threaten to take the meerkat tot's life.

Lancaster was fawning over his beloved lady, Josephine, when Root Beer's paniced cries began echoing through out the vicinity. He promptly stops. Seeing the Willow individuals beginning to follow the vocalizations one after the other, Lancaster gallops after them. He's running the fastest he's ever had in his entire life, determined to get to the frightened pup's side before a predator reaches it first.

Focused on finding the distressed Root Beer, Tank and Lancaster fail to take notice of more foreign meerkats making an approach on the Willows.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Buckeye also hears cries and looks around. What was that? She follows Lancaster to investigate.

Ashtail, however, spots the two other meerkats, Chloe and Ray, and gives out an alarm.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkchu

avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-09-03
Age : 34
Location : Chattanooga

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Root Beer calms down a little bit once the Willows come over to him... however he still has no idea where he is. Sadly, he will never be able to return to previous family... they have already moved on. However he doesn't know that so he makes little peeps asking if these meerkats have seen his family. Takoda, meanwhile, has picked up the scent of the two other meerkats. He can tell by their scent that they aren't in the Willows mob at this time but their scent also seems to be different Root Beer's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Lancaster hears Ashtail's alarm vocalization and breaks abruptly, generating a small cloud of dust in the process. Now what? He rose to his hind legs to scrutinize the immediate area, curious as to what the cause for the alarm was. His pulse began to elevate quickly, fearing a predator had been caught prowling the vicinity, possibly seeking out unguarded meerkat young. However, to his relief, what enters his line of view is far from what he feared, luckily. Standing several yards before him are just 2 seemingly harmless foreign meerkats, Chloe and Ray. Lancaster exhales a relaxed sigh, then blinks. Thank the heavens those trespassers aren't predators, but who're they? And was the alarm sounded for them? Somehow, he knows it was. Considering they're the only things to be seen in the vicinity, it'd make sense. He then takes notice of their submissive behavior. It seems they want to join. Well, Buckeye is known for being compassionate toward the forlorn and ones in need so there's a good chance they'll be granted acceptance into the mob.

Being several yards ahead of his brother, Tank fails to hear Ashtail's alarm vocalization and continues to gallop towards Root Beer's distress calls. They're incredibly loud in this heavily vegetative area. He's gotta be around here some where. Tank stops running and began to search for Root Beer through the brush. In his frantic state, he fails to notice Root Beer out in the open approximately 10 feet from him being tended to by some of the Willow Individuals.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taakah

avatar

Posts : 544
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 19
Location : Basking☀️

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:38 am

Taakah, every bit confused, stands tall. He peers around, realizing the situation. He decides to check out the two newcomers- and approaches them without fear, looking for one of the leaders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:13 pm

((OOC: Like the Zippers, its been a while since anyone posted here.))

Buckeye spots Chloe and Ray. She walks over to investigate them. Seeing they weren't a threat, she wastes no time and chip swipes Chloe and Ray, accepting them in before she goes off to search for Root Beer.

Ashtail keeps an eye out for anything else, like predators or something that could be a threat.

Phantom yawns and carefully stretched his semi bulky body, being careful as he didn't want to awaken Grace.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:07 pm

ooc- Has Josephine told about Linda yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:10 pm

ooc: No. Little Maybelline hasn't been active for 3 weeks or so. Right now, the mob is focusing on investigating 3 new meerkats that appeared. I PMed her to let her know we're working on ending the RP day.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:53 pm

ooc: Eh, Night, btw, this is from earlier:

Pancake wrote:
Grace meanwhile, turns in her sleep... This causes her to fall off Phantom and onto the ground. She wakes up with a startled peep. She shakes herself, spreading dust that had gotten onto her fur during the fall into the air in the form of a cloud. She glances over at Phantom and tilts her head...

bic: Midnight, however, beats Buckeye to it... He finds little Root Beer and chin-swipes him gently...

Sarah watches Root Beer curiously, wanting to meet this pup. But she also doesn't want to leave Lancaster's side, so stays where she is.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darkchu

avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2011-09-03
Age : 34
Location : Chattanooga

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Root Beer looks at Sarah curiously and cautiously approaches her. He's a little shy but manages to greet her with a soft chirp. Hi... I'm Root Beer.

Takoda smiles as the two pups interact...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Molly watches Grace with a giggle. She surely was cute with Phantom. And she was relieved he was being more accepted here. Possibly more than he ever was. She's relieved everyone was capable of looking pass his facial disfigurement and seeing his true self.

Daisy watches Root Beer, her head titled a little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Hearing Sarah conversing with the owner of an unrecognizable voice, Lancaster averts his eyes from Ray and Chloe, taking notice of Root Beer. He smiles cordially. Well hello there. Who might you be little cutie?

Tank soon takes notice of Root Beer. Oh there he is. Wow, he was situated, like, 10 feet away from him the whole time he was frantically searching for him in the dense vegetation. Tank feels a little silly for failing to acknowledge he was right there but it's understandable as he was in a panic and more focused on searching every nook and cranny for the tot at the moment. He feels relief manifest within him, glad to see the little one is okay.

At the burrow, Saja is growing eager for the return of the Willows and her blood relatives. She gazes at the horizon, awaiting to see their meerkat physiques carve a shape in the sunset. Little does she know they'll be returning with tragic news ('member, Carmella was predated)

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:35 pm

((OOC: Oops. Sorry Pancake. xD))

Buckeye sighed softly. Midnight really wanted the dominant male spot... Truthfully, despite the fact she still felt loyal to Keeko, she was loosing hope. W... what if he was dead? Or long gone? She shook her head and gave out calls, before she began to walk toward the burrow.

Ashtail heeds Buckeye's call and goes after the dominant female.

Phantom blinks when he feels lighter. He looks over at his back, noticing Grace wasn't there. He began to panic, looking around until he spotted Grace a few feet away. Relief settles in and he nuzzles her.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:46 am

ooc: It's been a while since someone posted here so I'm gonna reply.

Also, I'm gonna cover Josephine for LM.

Josephine was about to inform the Willows of Linda being alive and well in the Jumaa when Buckeye's lead vocalizations began to percolate through the air, diverting her attention from the urgent thought. What? Oh, time to go home. She enthusiastically follows the homeward bound Willow individuals, overjoyed to be among them again. Eeking out a living in the Jumaa was wonderful but she was beginning to immensely miss her Willow friends, especially her beloved Lancaster. She's ecstatic to be back in the Willows again!

Lancaster traipses jovially beside his cherished lady, happy to be with her again.

Tank hears the lead vocalizations and goes after the retreating mob, eager to get home.

At the burrow, Saja has engaged in some self grooming to keep herself busy while awaiting the Willows' return.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:49 am

Mozart is about to growl at Josephine, but she pushes it to the back of her mind and pads up to her, smiling. She nuzzles her softly and chirps... Do you think we could forget about all my actions and maybe start anew..?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Bravo follows Buckeye too, unaware that Josephine was cut short from telling them the most important piece of information he's head in a LONG time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Molly yawns and stretches herself out. Hopefully, the mob would be coming home soon. It was getting close to becoming dusk.

Daisy nervously follows the mob, staying close to her sister Lavender.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Surprised by the sudden approach of Mozart and even more started by her actions, Josephine anxiously accepted the friendly gesture and nodded slightly in reply. It was because of Mozart that she was unexpectedly evicted from the group and cast out alone into the desert.
Chattering to herself she remembered her ordeal, the long endless walk, the predator encounter, the massive gang battle where she lost a Jumaa pup... Oh how it took a toll on her state of mind. But now that was all behind her and more than anything she was back safely with Lancaster and the Willows, maybe it was time to show a hint of forgiveness.

Padding along inline, Josephine turned to look over her shoulder at any other members following Buckeye’s lead calls. Noticing Bravo, she knew she had to make some time alone to talk with him. He deserved to know about his family residing over the other side of the desert, if she was in his position she’d be devastated. Returning to keeping her head down, she promised herself she’d make time for him, maybe there would be enough time once they reached the burrow and settled down for the evening.

Feeling his stomach grumble, Pippin gave a little wiggle in the sleeping chamber and rolled onto his side trying to distract himself from constant reminder that his mother still hadn’t returned.
Feeling his stomach growl again, he pulled himself up onto his four paws and let out a shrieking cry. Maybe if he called long and hard enough someone would come and find him.

Huddled behind his noisy brother, Merry couldn’t do anything but try and hide. There was no point in shouting about his discomfort and hunger, their mother would hopefully return just like she did every day. They would just have to be patient.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Buckeye looks around as she walked. She had no idea that Josephine had very important information for Bravo, about his sister Linda, and that he had a nephew and three nieces who were alive. Especially since they had thought she and her litter had perished.

Ashtail looks around as well, more cautiously.

Phantom began grooming Grace, removing dirt and sand out of her fur.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Lancaster watches through narrowed eye lids as Mozart interacts with Josephine. He doesn't entirely trust her, not after the awful things she put her through. What with forcibly kicking her out of the mob and all. It's going to take alot for him to trust Mozart again, especially around his lady. If Mozart reverts to treating his precious beloved lady like dung, he won't be afraid to rip her limb from limb in a merciless fashion to protect the one he deeply loves.

Tank scrutinizes the landscape for carnivorous predators as he walks, making sure to stay alert at all times. Dusk is the most dangerous time for a meerkat, so many predators are on the prowl. It's imperative everyone keeps their wits about them if they are to get back to the burrow safely and all accounted for. Like the rest of the Willows, he has no idea his brother's mate holds urgent information on Linda's fate and whereabouts.

Back at the burrow, Saja continues to groom herself. Once in a while, she'd gaze into the horizon, hoping the Willows will show up soon.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay- 4th of January
Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: