Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Sarah quickly follows her adoptive father outside. She's still following him everywhere, and it will probably stay that way...

Grace cuddles up to Phantom... She's started to look up to him quite a bit.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Buckeye had been starring off into space, worried sick for her mate Keeko. She hoped, prayed, and wished for him to be okay and return. She hears Tank's calls and snaps out of her thoughts. W-What? Oh, was it time to go already? Shaking her head to further make herself alert, she gives out leading calls before going off.

Ashtail emerged from the burrow just as Buckeye began to lead the group off. Eager for food, she follows the forging party.

Phantom faintly hears Buckeye but he doesn't join the group. He had been staying behind to babysit, mostly out of shyness and fear. Despite being with the Willows for a week, he still felt out of place. However, it was Grace that kept him happy. He was starting to see her as a daughter he never had.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Molly decides to stay behind to babysit.

Daisy nervously follows, looking around to ensure her now adult sister Lavender was following. She refused to forge without her older sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:24 pm

Lancaster smiles warmly at Sarah as she joined his side. He adores how she follows him around. It makes him feel honored to be looked up to and seen as a father figure by a pup that isn't even his own. In a way, his dream of fathering is coming true. Sarah sees him as a father and he sees her as a daughter. Even though they aren't blood related, their bond is similar to a tight knit natal family's. He's excited about having an adopted daughter to look after and will do what ever he can to keep her protected. Hearing Buckeye emit lead calls, Lancaster perks up his ears. Looks like it's time to go foraging. He follows after the departing mob, eager to quell his hunger.

Tank quickly follows the departing Willows as he heard the lead calls. Yaaay! Finally! Time to go eat!

Saja had heard the faint lead calls but doesn't get motivated. She's feeling utterly lethargic. It's best she stays home to get some rest.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:36 pm

Unk watches as the massive group heads off to leave. He's not sure if he should try for the female at the burrow, babysitting. On closer watch, he realizes she's a teenager, and decides he'd have better lucky with the bulk of the group. From a distance, he follows them.


Luna follows slowly.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:07 pm

Grace decides to stay with Phantom at the burrow. Carmella decides to stay with her sister.


Lavender quickly follows the group, but stays near her sister Daisy. Daisy was all she had left and wouldn't want to lose her...

Sarah follows right by Lancaster.

Clover follows near Tuck.


Unknown to the group, a male is lying down at the foraging grounds they're headed to. He has dark blue eyes and his fur is dark brown, near black. Midnight knows this is a group's territory, but he doesn't really care, he's made himself quite comfortable.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:27 pm

Tank walks at a brisk pace, rapidly moving up to the front of the group. He's eager to get to the foraging patch and stuff his pudgy cheeked face. He's unaware the Willows are being stalked by a trespasser, nor is he aware another shady stranger awaits them at the foraging patch.

Lancaster matches his pace with Sarah's, glancing down at her every few minutes to make sure she isn't straying far from his side. As their bond has strengthened, so has his protection of her. If her life were to be endangered, he'd risk his life for his adopted daughter to ensure she would live.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Bravo stays still for a moment, having failed to keep Linda out of his mind, and the last time he saw her keeps on playing over and over again in his mind. He remembers seeing how sad she was without Ninja at her side, and the near-suicidal mission to took to find him, and it makes him wonder. Who's the REAL villian? He snaps out of it as he sees the others leaving without him, and runs to catch up.

Ariel trots close to her mom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Molly watched as the forging group left. She stays by the burrow entrance, standing on her hind paws and began to scan the area.

Daisy instantly rushes over to Lavender, nuzzling against her older sister. She never wants her out of her sight! She didn't know what she would do if Lavender disappeared. She would not be able to bare it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Mozart yawned tiredly and emerged to see the group setting off without her, she slumped back and growled, too lazy to try and catch up with them. She was also completely unaware of her rival, Josephine returning.

Blaze growled irritably as she emerged from her bolt hole, she shook her dark dusty fur and hissed as her stomach grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Tyler Follows hungrliy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:25 pm

While he maintains a brisk pace at the front of the group, Tank scrutinizes the skies for birds of prey and the ground for all sorts of land predators. So far, there's no visual sign of danger in the immediate area.

Lancaster is doing the same thing as his brother, but paying more attention to the ground than the sky. It isn't predators he's worried about. He's paranoid that Ghost could leap out of the vegetation without warning and maul his cherished adopted daughter to death. The brutal slaughtering of his niece and nephew has left him psychologically scarred, making him more prone to freaking out at strange and sudden noises or movements through vegetation. He glances around nervously while remaining close to Sarah.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Unk slunk through the grass, trying to bide his time. This group had plenty of females to pick over, but he had eyes for the dominant female. He didn't see any mate around... maybe this was his chance.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Tyler Walked right behind Buckeye
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:01 am

Buckeye soon spots the forging spot she had always led the group. She stopped however, spotting Midnight. Who was that? He was laying down... Was he hurt? She's tempted to investigate, but for now, she watches him for any signs of life.

Ashtail also eyes Midnight. Who was this male? He didn't appear to have any wounds on him. Maybe he was ill? If that was the case, the forging party should move away right now.

Phantom slowly stands up, careful because of Grace and slowly stretched himself out.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:42 am

Tank immediately spots Midnight upon arrival at the Willows' favorite foraging patch. He bobs his head with curiousity. Hey, what's this trespasser doing on Willows' premises? He bares his teeth, a disapproved growl escaping his throat. If he's here to cause trouble, his lack of judgement will get him killed as he is heavily out numbered. As he visually inspects him more closely, Tank notices the male is laying down. Maybe he isn't here for sinister intentions. Maybe he's injured or ill. Like Buckeye, he has the urge to approach the strange and investigate his condition but it could be risky, so, he stays put, keeping his eyes trained on Midnight, wondering if he's alive or deceased.

As Lancaster's eyes met Midnight, he immediately stands protectively in front of Sarah. At first, he thinks the trepasser is Ghost, having returned to try to claim another young Willow's life. Upon closer look, He realizes the male's visual features are different then Ghost's so it's not him. He exhales a sigh of relief but remains on gaurd. He isn't taking any chances with strange males after losing his niece and nephew to a cold hearted one. Every strange male will be scrutinized before he trusts them.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Unk snatches his chance. The group is distracted with that male... was he dead? unk couldn't tell, but he slunk though the grass, belly fur dragging on the ground. He has many to choose from, but it seems like his goal, Buckeye, is now out of reach. He spots Ashtail. He stays on the very edge of the bush and churrs to her very softly. Many of the males here look like they pack a punch.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Molly scans the area around the burrow, keeping an eye out for any signs of danger.

Daisy spots Midnight and she instant hid under Lavender. Who was this male? W... was he dead!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Meanwhile, back at the burrow, Saja has regained some of her strength and is finally feeling motivated enough to get to her feet. When she attempts to get up, the soreness in her limbs intensifies, causing her to wince. She halts her movement, waiting for the soreness to fade. Once it does, she proceeds struggling to her paws. Once she conquers standing up, she steps into the burrow tunnel, thinking of heading above ground to grab a few morsels. Since she doesn't feel good, she'll forage on burrow grounds today.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Limping slowly away from the bolt hole, Josephine kept her head down and tried to make her way to the large bush on the near horizon hoping to seek shelter in its shadow. Under partial cover she’d be reasonably sheltered from both the sun and any aerial predators whilst she attempted to dig beneath the roots for a possible easy meal.
Even in her weakened state a snack of ants would be welcomed.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Midnight rests his eyes on the group and chrrs calmly. He's not a threat. He looks for the dominant male... There doesn't seem to be one. Well, then. Here's his chance, possibly... He walks very casually and calmly towards the group, his posture appearing non-threatening.

Clover watches from afar.

Lavender growls and pulls her sister close to her.

Sarah tilts her head and looks up at Lancaster.

ooc: I'm planning on him taking dominance, hehe. This will be interesting.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:40 pm

((OOC: Sounds interesting indeed. >3))

Buckeye watches Midnight approach, her eyes narrowed. He looked nonthreatening, but she doesn't know what his true intentions are. She's unaware this male intends to try and become dominant male.

Ashtail watches Midnight, her body intense. She's so focused on this male she fails to hear Unk attempting to call her away from the group.

Phantom looks around, and decides to go out. The group should be gone by now to forge... He starts to walk toward the entrance.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Midnight starts to sniff a nearby male... He's a little confident, but is ready to show submission if needed... He doesn't mean to appear a threat...

Little Grace follows Phantom, just a step behind him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Tank watches Midnight approach displaying classic submissive behavior, ears flat, body shrunk low to the sand, tail in between his legs, he seems harmless. However, Tank keeps his gaurd up. They don't know what this male is capable of so he isn't taking any chances. He keeps his eyes trained on the trespasser, looking for any signs of his submissive behavior being a trick. As Midnight began investigating him, Tank emits a small hiss, the fur along his back begining to bristle. Soon, his defensive behavior is replaced with instinctive curiousity, and he can't help but to return the curious sniffing.

Noticing Sarah gazing up at him out of the corner of his eye, Lancaster glances down at her, casting her an expression of reassurance. He won't let anything bad happen to her and will defend her with his life if this male turns out to be trouble. He stands over her protectively as he watches Midnight approach submissively. Like his brother, he looks for signs that his non-threatning appearance could be a trick. Lancaster feels a little unnerved as Midnight began to investigate Tank. He watches the strange male closely, ready to defend his brother should Midnight attack him. The brothers are unaware Midnight has his eyes on the vacant dominant male spot.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meyerm

avatar

Posts : 4431
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 22
Location : Everywhere yet nowhere at once

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Bravo growls slightly. With Ninja and more recently Ghost causing problems for the mob, he's wary of male strangers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay- 4th of January
Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: