Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:07 pm

ooc: And Glade as well. It was a litter of four... But I dispersed Gretel.

I've been here since DW started so I'm pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:16 pm

ooc: I believe they're the oldest as well as I've seen them being played and mentioned as Buckeye and Keeko's first pups in the earlier RP days.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:01 am

ooc: Pancake is correct. Golly Gosh, Gretal, Grace and Glade are Buckeye and Keeko's oldest children at just over 4 months old. However only Grace from that litter is currently played, the rest have been dispersed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 am

ooc: Ariel is her second litter, I think...
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:35 am

ooc- Okay I remember now. Buckeye was pregnant with her second litter when Linda first joined, because I remember her having another litter that was already born.

ic- Bravo resumes foraging, debating if he should rove.

Ariel foraages as well, managing the catch a grub all by herself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:13 am

Tank resumes foraging, unaware Unk is trying to tempt Buckeye.

Lost in his thoughts about Josephine, Lancaster is also unaware of Unk trying to lure Buckeye away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:37 am

ooc: I'm gonna have Grace be a little distanced since she has no littermates left... Or maybe protective of one of her younger siblings.

bic: Midnight finds a millipede and rubs it in the sand before eating it...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:19 am

Buckeye looks up when she heard a noise. What was that? She stood on her hind legs, scanning the area. After Keeko's disappearance, she's become more on edge.

Ashtail finds a scorpion, swiftly disarms it and devours it, also unaware of Unk attempting to lure the dominant female away.

Phantom also takes a moment to scan the area. It took him a bit longer, given his blinded eye. However, once done, he looks around for Grace. He had really taken a liking to the little pup.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Molly feels some relief Saja wasn't seriously hurt. But yes, she should be careful. She was still young, and had to learn her limits. She nuzzles Saja, before she went back to sentry duty.

Daisy sighs and decides to forge, but stays within her older sister's sight.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Grace bounds right up to Phantom and smiles up at him. He's had an influence on her, and will continue to, she's also grown quite fond of him. With her littermates gone, she had been a little depressed, but that's starting to change.

Lavender nuzzles Daisy before she starts digging... She finds a beetle grub and gives it to her younger sister...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:34 pm

The soreness in Saja's muscles fades a little thanks to Molly's compassionate touch. She returns a thankful smile to the teenager as a way of showing appreciation for her pain alleviating comfort. Having regained a bit of her energy, Saja pushes herself on to all 4s, sniffing about burrow grounds to try to find some prey to regain her strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Tyler spotted Unk he sounded the alarm
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Unk watched Buckeye. When he sees her react to his calls, he smirks. Goal. He coos softly to her again, but doesn't dare step out of the brush.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Tank is half submerged in the ground and fails to hear Tyler's alarm call. With his ears closed to prevent sand from getting in them as he digs, he can't hear what's occuring above ground.

Lancaster jolts in a startled fashion as he heard Tyler's alarm call. Thinking someone had spotted danger in the immediate area, he shields Sarah with his body, ready to defend her with his life. He's unaware that the source of the danger is really a harmless rover looking to attract a receptive female.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:04 pm

Hearing the faint sound of an alarm call, Josephine nearly dropped her skink that she was lucky enough to have uncovered. Crunching the last of its soft body, she looked around the horizon hoping to hear the call again to pinpoint a direction.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Buckeye jumps a bit when Tyler sounded off an alarm. She looked around, tense. Who was there?! She growls.

Ashtail is on guard as well, growling.

Phantom smiled down at Grace and gives her a compassionate nuzzle. He's come to see her as a daughter he never had. And he'd risk his life for her, no matter what the threat would be.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Lancaster scrutinizes the area closely, chattering nervously to himself. He can't find the source of the alarm. Panic is rapidly building up inside of him, his heart beginning to race.

Tank is still digging, still unaware an intruder has been detected snooping around on the fringes of the foraging party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:09 pm

Tyler bobs his head at Unk
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Sighing after not hearing anymore faint alarm calls, Josephine drops back onto all fours and resumes her foraging. One skink may temporarily suppress her hunger pains, but wasn’t going to be enough to keep her strength up to forage during the heat of the oncoming afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 pm

Unaware of what was happening with the forging party, Molly was diligatedly watching the area, looking for any signs of a threat.

Daisy happily ate the morsel her older sister gives her. She then cuddles against Lavender, feeling blessed to have her as her older sister. She wouldn't give her up for anything else in this world. All she ever wanted was Lavender by her side.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Unaware of the drama occuring at the foraging party, Saja is happily munching on a small lizard. She had gotten lucky and came across an easy meal, a small lizard, which had been peacefully scuttling across burrow grounds until it came across the little predator. Quite unfortunate for the little creature because it ended up becoming Saja's lunch. After swallowing her morsel, Saja exhales a content sigh as she feels a little bit of her strength returning from consuming that nutrient rich tid bit.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 12:10 pm

Lavender, who is sitting up, pulls Daisy close to her with her front paws, and nuzzles the top of her head. To her, Daisy is priceless and will defend her with her life. As she hears the alarm call she perks up.

Sarah stays close to Lancaster. She's a little confused but stays put.

Midnight glances around, looking for the intruder.

Grace watches Saja but stays near Phantom, not wanting to leave him right now.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:01 pm

Unk was taken by surprise when the alarm calls rang through his ears. he had been spotted! Adrenaline coursing through his veins, he decided to run for it, fearing his life. these males were tough. His long legs kicked up sand as he sped away. He wouldn't come back here for a while.... these males were too hard to get by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Tyler war danced after him
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Unk looked over his head and saw Tyler giving chase. Unk, being a heavy, buff meerkat, was going as fast as his legs could manage. He kept running, but felt his older body begin to tire out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: