Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Tyler kept running till he was out of eye site then when back to buckeye
Back to top Go down
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Buckeye watched as Tyler chased off a unfamiliar male. Must of been a rover... She nods her thanks to Tyler. If he hadn't spotted Unk, who knew what female would of fallen for him.

Ashtail growls as Unk was chased off. Served him right!

Phantom scans the area once in a while, doing the best he could due to his limited sight, and ensured Grace was nearby. He didn't want to loose the little pup he had bonded with.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:53 pm

Tyler smiled at least hes gone one less rover to worry about
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Lancaster watches, a little frightened, as Tyler flushed the intruding meerkat out from their hiding spot. Thinking it's Ghost, he stands over Sarah, fur standing on end, ready to risk his life for his adopted daughter if "Ghost" comes barreling towards them. Upon closer observation, he realizes the meerkat doesn't have Ghost's features and relaxes. He exhales a sigh of relief. It's just a common, harmless rover. The only thing he'll get out of this encounter is watching an amusing chase scene. Once the intruder was out of sight, he works on regaining his calm.

Tank watches Unk vanish from sight feeling on edge. He had no idea the rover was concealed that close to the mob. If Tyler hadn't had detected him, he could've succeeded in impregnating a female.

Unaware of the drama at the foraging party, Saja is contentedly munching on a beetle she just found. Having consumed only a few morsels, she's feeling better as they've helped to restore half her strength.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:34 am

Molly scans the area, ensuring it was safe. So far, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Which was good, it was safer for the pups here. She scans the trees and the sky, also wanting to ensure no bird of prey was here.

Daisy also hears the alarm and cuddled close to Lavender, hoping it wasn't a threat. She watched as Tyler chased off what looked like was another male. Was that a rover? She shuddered. She was luckily too young to fall pregnant, so she had nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Unk finally runs across the border. He doesn't know what border he crossed, but with his legs aching, he doubts he'll be roving here, if there is a group here, any time soon.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:34 pm

tyler yawned but kept vigulet near buckeye
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Once he was calm enough, Lancaster resumes foraging contently, maintaining a close proximity to Sarah. Once in a while, he'd scan the surroundings, keeping an eye out for Unk making a return.

Tank takes up sentry duty, still feeling on edge and knowing there's chance Unk could return. He wants to be able to spot him from far off before he's given the chance to conceal himself in the surrounding vegetation.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Hearing a disturbance in near proximity, Josephine was unaware that the sound was caused by a rover fleeing the territory after being spotted by a Willows sentry and was partially more interested in the activity of a large Kalahari tortoise shifting sand over an egg with its hind scaly legs. An egg would make a satisfying meal and one that wouldn’t require too much effort to did for as long as she could crack the shell open.

With its business complete the tortoise slowly clambered away from the nest site, leaving it vulnerable for one hungry injured meerkat to tuck in to.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Satisfied things were calm, Buckeye goes back to forging.

Ashtail decides to stand sentry with Tank, scanning the area in case of Unk coming back.

Phantom also watches Saja, wanting to ensure she didn't wander too far away. Molly was covering the sky, so, he'll cover the ground.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Unaware Josephine is in the vicinity, Lancaster is happily munching on a juicy worm he just found. Once he finishes it, he scans the area warily, on edge. He's worried Unk could return at any minute.

Tank is also still feeling on edge and continues scrutinizing the immediate area, keeping a sharp eye out for that crafty rover Unk.

At the burrow, Saja is munching on a beetle contentedly. It seems she's getting lucky today, which is good because she needs all the strength regaining morsels she could get to quicken her recovery process.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:45 pm

Grace nips at Phantom's tail playfully... She chrrs, getting a little bored. Although she's hungry, food can wait...

Lavender stands sentry near her little sister. She spots a hawk a little ways off and sets off the alarm.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:31 pm

With her stomach contented for the meanwhile on a feast of tortoise egg, Josephine cleaned the sticky sand debris from around her face and hobbled as fast as she could through the sea of approaching Devil’s Thorn flowers. Their vibrant yellow blooms were beautiful across the outcrop and their sweet scent was a clear indication that she was back in Willow territory.
Picking up the sound of close contact calls she raised her head above the sea of yellow that was defiantly the sound of a family out foraging. Maybe it was the one that she was so desperately hoping to find...

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eclipse

avatar

Posts : 255
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Molly stretches out her slender body, yawning a little. She shook herself and slowly checked on everything. So far, it was peaceful. Satisfied, she went back to scanning the sky.

Daisy jumped as she heard her sister give out an alarm. She looked around. W-What was going on? She stayed close to Lavender, looking around for what was causing her sister to sound the alarm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Tank looks over at Lavender as he heard the high urgency call emit from her. Noticing her gazing up at the sky, he follows her gaze to the hawk off in the distance. His eyes widen with terror and he instinctively flattens himself to the sand, poised to dart for the nearest bolt hole if it soars toward the Willows.

Lancaster whips his head up while emitting a startled squeak as he heard Lavender sound a sharp alarm call. Whoa, what's going on!? Once he spots the hawk off in the distance, he realizes danger has reared its ugly head and sheilds Sarah with his body, willing to put his life on the line to protect her if the hawk dives toward the mob.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Buckeye hears Lavender and looked up at the sky, spotting the hawk in the distance. She lowered herself, intense and ready to give out calls to flee if it came their way.

Ashtail eyes the bird and braces herself, growling.

Phantom chuckled as Grace played with his tail. He moves his tail around to make it more interesting for the little pup.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:13 am

Hearing the shrill of an alarm call ring out through the surrounding area, Josephine stopped walking and scanned the skies nervously. From her position she couldn’t see the hawk that Lavender had spotted and began chattering anxiously to herself. A weakened individual such as herself would make an easy meal for an aerial predator so there was no time for stopping until she found suitable cover or a bolt hole.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 am

Unaware his long lost mate could be in grave peril, Lancaster has his eyes fixed on the hawk, watching for any signs that could indicate it's going to dive toward the ground or come the Willow's way. He trembles in fear, afraid either one of those actions could happen at any minute.

Tank also has his eyes locked on the hawk. The instinct to look for a suitable shelter incase the danger escalates kicking in, he averts his eyes from the hawk, scanning the area for a nearby bolt hole or large bush that could hopefully accommodate the whole mob.

Meanwhile, at the burrow, Saja is unaware of the danger at the foraging party and is sprawled out on the burrow slope, taking a break from foraging to regain her energy and rest off the achy sensation in her muscles that flared up due to her vigorous digging.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormyMeerkat

avatar

Posts : 6341
Join date : 2010-01-05
Age : 19
Location : Tornado Alley

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:20 pm

Luna, just a bit shaken up by Unk's secret arrival, goes back to foraging peacefully.

_________________
Fiddle Nips: Zephy [Selfless]

Nightingales: Markie [Calculating]

Rovers: Bradley & Brayden [Flirty] [Stubborn]

Reserved Names: Brittany, Durango
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Clover runs the opposite way of the group, confused...

The hawk picks up Carmella, who wasn't paying attention... It then leaves...


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:02 pm

As he saw the hawk suddenly change direction and swoop down toward the Willows with its talons outstretched, Tank panics, sprinting for the cover of a nearby drie doring bush. He fails to notice the hawk picking off his daughter, sealing her fate.

Lancaster sheilds Sarah with his body as the hawk dives toward the Willows with its talons pointed at the mob. He's willing to give his life for his adopted daughter to ensure she gets the chance to live on. He watches, horrified and helplessly, as the carnivorous raptor picks off his niece. No, no, no, NOOOO!!! CARMELLA!!! Lancaster gives out an anguished caterwaul. This can't be happening! He refuses to believe the Kalahari has just claimed the life of his 3rd little relative.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Night

avatar

Posts : 2853
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 30
Location : I don't know, I'm lost! D8

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:41 pm

Buckeye had ran, trying to grab Carmella in time. But she was too late and was mere inches from being able to grab the little pup. She stopped, watching in horror as the hawk takes Carmella away. She let out an anguished wail. Carmella may not be her pup, but it was still painful.

Ashtail had attempted to attack the hawk, but missed. Her jaw dropped as the hawk took Carmella in its talons and flew off with the pup, sealing her fate. She could only stare in horror, having lost her voice for the time being. No... Not another...

Phantom is unaware of the tragedy at the forging party and is still moving his tail around for Grace to chase and play with.

_________________
Fiddle Nip: Wendy (DF), Butters

Puzzle: Whiskers

Nightingale: Scarlette

Rovers: TBA

Loners: TBA

'Kats who will be re-introduced: Jade, Hyacinth, Link, Rania, Squeak

My Story Mobs: Cherish (C), Cloudy Paws (CP), Glowing Stars (GS), Witherpaws (WP), Dawnguard (DG), Dark Brotherhood (DB), Survivor (SR), Fire Emblem (FE), Skyrim (SM)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
little_maybelline

avatar

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2009-05-27
Location : Stuck in the World of Warcraft

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:46 am

Hearing the screech of the hawk as it claimed Carmella, Josephine panicked and darted quickly straight ahead of her hoping to find cover before the hawk selected its victim.
Unknown to her it already had and she caught the wail of the anguished caterwaul which shot shivers down her spine.
Safely under the bush, Josephine crouched low before taking a look around. The scent was strong in this particular area and the cries she could almost swear were only a few meters away.

For a few moments she couldn’t see anyone until only a few yards away a pup and large individual hurried through the grass.
Astonished at what she had just seen, Josephine forgot about her safety concerns and took the risk upon herself to resume foraging. She needed to have something to offer before making her approach to the pup and her guardian.


Safely underground at the Willows main burrow, tiny pup Pippin is full of beans and making the most of exploring his underground world. Now that his eyes were open and his legs were strong enough to support his body for short periods shuffling around in the dark was a whole new experience that was more exciting than biting his siblings.

_________________
Puzzles: Kit, Swift

To be Re-introduced:
Possibles:Zelda, Merry & Pippin, Chester Quavers
Moved to Linklu: Sanders, Jet, Morning Glory, Josephine, Robyn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pancake

avatar

Posts : 6267
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 24
Location : Treasure Town!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 am

Ash Kitty is exploring too... He's ahead of his brother though. He is very outgoing, curious, and nosy...

Sarah cuddles up to Lancaster, unhappy... She's worried... Where... Where'd Carmella go?

Lavender sees the hawk take Carmella... She pulls Daisy close to her... Feeling anxious now...

Midnight looks around, trying to see that everyone is safe... He hadn't noticed Carmella be taken... But he does notice Clover is missing...

Grace giggles and bites Phantom's tail happily. The carefree little pup is completely unaware that there is bad news at the foraging party...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YoshKatgirl

avatar

Posts : 12424
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 29
Location : Yoshi's Island :D

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:08 am

Lancaster pulls Sarah closer to him, wrapping his arms around her in a compassionate hug. He nuzzles her softy in an attempt to comfort her. He looks back up at the sky, wondering where the hawk took off to with Carmella. Sorrow forms inside him, knowing her chances of survival are very slim and there's nothing they can do to prevent her death now that she and the hawk are out of sight.

Hearing anguished caterwauls, Tank whips around to see the mob in a panic. A chill ripples down his spine knowing their frantic behavior can only mean one thing. Someone had just been predated. His heart sinks, fearing this. He's unaware the individual who's life was taken is his daughter Carmella's.

Unaware her sister has just been picked off by a hawk at the foraging party, Saja is napping on the burrow slope contently.

_________________
Meet the inhabitants of Desert Warriors:

Fiddle Nips~ Lancaster (grief stricken)

Rovers~ Behrooz (inexperienced nomad)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   

Back to top Go down
 
Roleplay- 4th of January
Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» A vampire Chronicles Roleplay!? Help! Help!
» (New gold Roleplay!) Snatch-A-Thief
» Uglies Roleplay
» Basic Roleplay Information and Rules
» New, looking for a roleplay partner on Yahoo or Gmail

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Willows Mob (WW)-
Jump to: