Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:44 pm

Midnight starts to forage...

Meanwhile, a rover is nearby... Prince... He eyes the females...

ooc: I want Clover to end up at the Tiny Kats somehow, since Tuck isn't being played anymore...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Lancaster watches in dismay as Buckeye accepts Midnight into the group. Hopefully she doesn't end up regretting it later. Now he has no choice but to get used to the over confident, cocky male residing among their ranks. But he won't entirely trust him until he proves himself worthy.

Tank disapproves of Buckeye accepting Midnight but he'll have to deal with it. He's here to stay, for now. He'll be keeping a close eye on him, looking for any signs of unreliability.

The brothers are unaware of roving male Prince observing the group from afar.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:13 pm

ooc: You confused Prince with Bandit again XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:20 pm

ooc: Darn it! DX It's gonna take me a while to get them right XD I fixed it Razz
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 pm

Bravo watches with uncertainty. He's considered leaving this group anyways.

ooc- Is Josephine going to show up soon?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:54 pm

Back at the burrow, unaware a newly accepted ambitious male is vying for the vacant dominant male spot and that a sly rover is stalking the foraging party, Saja had made it above ground, but it's taken alot out of her. She's so sore, making even a small trek is agonizing and exhausts her easily. Panting heavily, she struggles to regain her energy. It was a bad idea to push herself beyond her limit while climbing the fallen tree yesterday. She feels absolutely miserable. Just lifting a paw off the ground triggers intense muscle pain. Could she have pulled a muscle, or muscles? It sure felt like it. she'll certainly be sure to take things a bit more easier while climbing something next time to avoid inflicting irreversable damage to herself.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:14 am

ooc: Josephine is in Willow territory but i'm not sure how close to the foraging party yet. I kept my posts slow as to not overload Pancake's plot with Midnight or Stormy's with rover Unk. I will get a post up in a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:00 am

ooc- What happened to Saja?

ic- Bravo continues to watch the newcomer with uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:53 am

ooc: It's up to you when you want Josephine to appear LM Smile But I agree it's probably a good idea to wait until the plot with Midnight and Unk is finished. Perhaps she and Lancaster can reunite later in the RP day.

To Meyerm- She had strained herself while climbing a fallen tree over the skip and pulled a muscle in one of her legs in the process. She'll be recovering nicely by the next RP day Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 am

Buckeye sighed and went back to forging. She hopes she doesn't regret accepting Midnight in.

Ashtail watches Midnight for a bit before she starts to forge herself.

Phantom returned the grooming with Mozart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:12 am

Mozart smiled warmly, then began to scan the area.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:26 am

Tank resumes foraging, watching Midnight out of the corner of his eye as he digs.

Lancaster also gets back to searching for morsels. Every few minutes, he makes nervous glances at Midnight, worried he may do something drastic at any minute.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:43 am

Bravo begins to forage, but is getting an impulse to go and rove.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Molly glances at Saja and frowned. Was she okay? She walked over and noses Saja gently, wanting to be careful as not to cause her any pain.

Daisy frowned. W... why would another male want to take Keeko's place? He... he was going to come back... Right? She looks at Midnight unsurely, staying close to Lavender. She didn't want to be 5 inches away from her sister with Midnight here.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Pawing at the ground underneath an exposed root, Josephine sniffed at the sand eager to find some ants or larvae. Sadly this time she was unlucky and the ground was unfairly empty.
Determined not to give up for the sake of her desire to find the Willows and the growing growl from her stomach, she left the safety of the shade and pressed forwards with her nose to the floor. If she didn’t find something for her own breakfast, then something would find her for its.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:13 pm

ooc: The plot with Midnight will probably take several rp days, therefore go ahead and have her approach...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Saja makes eye contact with Molly as she felt the young female gingerly nudge her. Immediately, she notices the concern in her eyes. Knowing Molly must be worried about her, Saja casts the teenager a reassuring smile, trying her best not to show pain in fear she'd deeply worry the compassionate young female. She's fine. She's just extremely sore from straining herself while climbing the fallen down tree yesterday. She'll recover from this painful ordeal eventually. At the time she was scaling the fallen tree, she knew that it was dangerous for a young pup such as herself but she decided to take the risk anyway, thinking she was strong enough to handle the precarious challenge. Well...she was wrong. Now she's paying for it. It's best she waits until she's older to climb treacherous natural objects.

Tank pulls up a beetle and devours it quickly.

Lancaster suddenly halts his ground excavation, exhaling a sad sigh. Another thing that has been bothering him lately is not knowing what had become of his cherished Josephine after she vanished. He refuses to presume she's dead. He's still holding on to hope, believing she's out there still alive. Maybe another mob took her in and she's happily residing among their ranks? Maybe... If she is, he hopes they're taking good care of her. He yearns to see his lady's beautiful face again. He misses her immensely. Hopefully some day they'll reunite. Little does he know, Josephine is destined to return to his loving embrace on this positively fateful day.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:28 pm

ooc- How old is Buckeye's oldest litter at this point?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Unk sees that the group is focusing on the new male, so he tries his luck trying to lure out Buckeye. He calls to her from a bush, hoping the males don't hear.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:42 pm

ooc: I'm not sure if they're hers but I think Meg, Jamela, Ariel, Sarah and Ivy are. Who were the parents of Glade, Golly Gosh and Grace? If they're Buckeye and Keeko's then they're the oldest litter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:58 pm

Tyler Stands Sentry near Buckeye Then he heard something he looks around
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:41 pm

ooc- I'm 100% certain Ariel wasn't in the first litter. I've heard the old posts (even from before I joined) and Buckeye and Keeko mated the first rp day, but the litter Ariel was in was born like end of September/beginning of October.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:51 pm

ooc: Oh yeah, she was. Then I don't think it's her litter. I'm not exactly sure who Buckeye's eldest children are? O.o
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm

ooc: Grace, Gretel, and Golly Gosh are the oldest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:03 pm

ooc- It has to be Golly Gosh, Grace, and Glade. They're the only set of pups before the litter with Ariel that are all the same age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next