Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:49 pm

*The grooming did help Velmarie, knowing she had someone to be with. Going through a raid would normally be upsetting to anyone, but she had a story to tell..*
Velmarie: It really upsets me whenever someone looses pups, because I know how it feels. I once had a mate, and we had one pup. We were both terribly excited, especially me. I love pups, especially one that was my own! But the little thing was born premature, and well, didn't survive even though I cared for it with all I could do. And I've missed that little pup for awhile, never forgetting about what its life could've been like...and I feel bad for the group, for Linda and Ninja...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:07 pm

John listened as Velmarie told her story. He frowns at the fact her pup had been born prematurely and died. He shook his head sadly, feeling sorry for her. Life was so fragile... It could be ended at any given second. That fact was proven today. Two pups lost their lives before even getting a chance to open their eyes. He nods, slowly understanding what she meant. I've never had a chance to father any pups of my own... But I know loosing someone you truly care about always hurts... My mother died after giving birth to me and my siblings, so, my aunt took care of me and my siblings, alongside her own litter.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Linda sighs with despair and picks up one of the dead bodies. She feels it's time to give them a proper burial. It strikes her heart to know this brief time will be the first and only time these two pups come above ground. She gets up and makes her way for the entrance, her head hung low in sorrow.

Duke steps aside in the tunnel and lets Linda pass, feeling depressed himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Sniffiling a little, Ninja destraughtfuly picks up the second dead pup. The reality that these pups will never see the ones who parented them, the world nor emerge is fully sinking in. He squeezes his eyes shut and allows the water works to flow. These pups were born into the right group at the right time of year and were set to live the easy life. They had so much great fortune ahead of them until those cold hearted Midnights had to cut 2 of his and Linda's pups' lives short. These 2 will never get a chance to open their eyes, meet their family, experiance the excitement and dangers of the outside world or experiance the ups and downs of growing up. He heads for the burrow entrance, whining in despair but also seathing with anger. Killing Little Boy was cruel but killing pups was an outrage. Ninja swears that if he ever saw a Midnight tresspassing on Jumaa land again, he'll bring misery to their cold hearted soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:32 am

Aliya watches Linda and Ninja carry the pups, heavy-hearted. They weren't her own kin, but were apart of the family, thus were precious to her and everyone else. She could only imagine the pain Linda and Ninja were going through. She decided that if everyone agreed they would move burrows before Kumi gave birth.

Emzio looks over at Conker surprised and peeps to him and Flower, concerned.

Suri continues grooming Mischka, now slowly begining to feel better, despite the guilt and sorrow that still lingered. She wished she could have done something more, but knows there's nothing more she can do about it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:14 pm

Linda emerges from the burrow with a dead pup in her mouth, walking slowly and whimpering in despair. She heads for a spot under a bush not too far way.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Ninja emerges shortly after Linda, gently gripping the second dead pup in his jaws. He whines as he picks his burrial spot which is located near a blooming camel thorn tree. distraught, he places the dead pup on the ground and slowly begins digging a grave.

Mischka's emotions become more relaxed as he continues grooming Suri. Like her, he feels a bit of guilt. If only he was below ground helping Linda, Suri and Ninja fight off the Midnights, perhaps these 2 pups wouldn't have been killed. But really, even if he did help, it might not have made much a differance. There was really nothing anyone could do. The Midnights were too over powering and too adamently determined to succeed in their murder mission, they didn't stand a chance.

Conker sits up dazed from his ordeal but not seriously hurt. He glances over at Emzio chuckling in embarrassment. Then he turns his attention to Saffron. Is she ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:46 pm

*Velmarie was appreciating that she had someone to talk to, and understand her feelings. She felt sorry for John about his mother, now that would be aweful to loose her mother Muckie, whom she missed terribly right now. She nuzzled him in comfort.*
Velmarie: I also lost my former mate. He was kind, but never around. But I bet that loosing your mother made life very hard for you. My mother Muckie, leader of the Skywatcher Mob, where I was born, left over a year ago. We don't know where she went, and why, but I know she meant well. Man, life stinks sometimes.
*A tear dropped from her eyes as a dead pup was carried away.*
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Linda walks over to the spot Ninja picked. They should be buried together.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:37 pm

Ninja nods slowly in a sorrowful way. Together, they can send the last of their repectful prayers that will forever stay with their pups' spirits and follow them up to meerkat heavan. He resumes digging his grave site, gradually making the hole bigger. The pups will be burried here together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:23 am

Emzio giggles, assured her younger brother is okay. She also looks over at Saffron, hoping she's okay.

Aliya watches Linda and Ninja bury their pups, saddened by their ordeal.

Suri continues grooming Mischka.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 am

It was hard. I never even got to meet my mother, let alone, open my eyes and see her. My aunt told me a lot about her. She was kind, strong, and compassionate. I vowed to be like her, someone strong, yet kind... John also looks over where Linda and Ninja were burying their deceased pups. He frowns sadly, knowing the pain the two parents were enduring was something not many could understand unless they experienced it themselves. Looking back at Velmarie, he looks worried when he saw the tear fall from her. He gently pulls her into a hug, attempting to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:41 am

Conker nudges Saffron gently, whimpering in a bit of a frantic matter. He hopes he didn't hurt her too badly. If only he had been paying attention to what was in front of him this wouldn't have happened.

Mischka grooms along Suri's neck comfortingly whilst his mind keeps shifting to Linda and Ninja. He feels extreme sympathy for them. No parent should ever have to go through losing a vaulable pup. He paused the grooming and let out a depressed sigh, saddened by Ninja and Linda's loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:45 am

Emzio also walks over to Saffron, concerned.

Suri also has her thoughts on Ninja and Linda. It killed her inside to lose her brother, but imagining losing two of her pups... it made her sad enough just to know they had been killed. She grooms Mischka's shoulder, despite her clouded thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:47 pm

OOC: Do you think it would be OK to introduce Chocolatine soon? I've held off roleplaying for a while and I just want to make sure it's a good time. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:51 pm

ooc: Yeah hee hee this mob gets pretty action packed and it can become difficult to find a slot to introduce new characters. The Jumaa should be heading back out to forage soon, perhaps you could introduce her then. There will be a lull before the huge fight between the Jumaa, Willows and Midnights occurs.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:16 pm

ooc- Maybe even now.

ic- Linda helps in finishing the hole and gently sets one of the dead pups inside. It hurts when a parent outlives their offspring, especially when the parents had just celebrated their birth less than a week ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Aliya looks around, still saddened by what happened.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Mischka grooms the top of Suri's head. The bonding as well as the comfort of the grooming is helping to lull him into a calm state. He's never had pups of his own but imagines if this same tragety befelled them he'd be as devestated as Linda and Ninja. He can only imagine the pain they must be feeling is unbearable.

Ninja finishes excavating his hole. With a sobby whimper, he places the dead pup in its grave, his sobbing now hesterical. This poor innocent life never got a chance to open its eyes but he must realize now its in a peaceful place where no harm can be done.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:33 pm

Linda whimpers and buries her face into the fur on Ninja's neck. She never thought this would happen so soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:43 pm

Ninja rests his head against Linda's, his sobbing halted for now as he cuddles Linda comfortingly. This tragety was a huge blow to the group but an even more devestating blow to him and Linda. He was confident their whole litter would have a bright future but the Midnight's murderous raid changed their small family's lives for ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Cactus leaps on his brother, Conker, in a surprise attack. By now, Cactus is almost fully recovered from the martial eagle attack in which he lost his eye. He had learned to live with only a single eye, and is getting quite used to it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Conker squeaks in surprise and rolls over on his back, playfully proddiung his brother Cactus on the chest. He's gotten use to his littermate brother having one eye and doesn't even notice the deformity anymore. His concern about Saffron and the grown ups' distress has quickly left his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:49 pm

After quickly nipping Conker on the nose, Cactus gives chase to Conker. Chasing is a vital skill for when the brothers are grown up to fight other mobs and to chase away strangers and rovers.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Linda looks into the hole at the two dead pups. She starts to bury them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next