Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:10 pm

Fly glanced at Linda. She had come to look up this female, and was shocked...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Ninja nuzzles Linda reassuring her he isn't angry. It was devestating for him to hear she had commited the unthinkable but now they have more pressing matters to tend to, the care of their 4 remaining pups and making sure their deceased 2 pups get laid to rest. He looks up at the burrow ceiling knowing they're in a better place where no one can lay a claw or jaw on them. He glances back at Linda, whining. The only thing he can think about at the moment is taking revenge from the Midnights. They shattered his small family and nearly killed his beloved lady. He wants them to pay for the savage they braught on to his family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:41 am

Aliya doesn't hear Linda, as she is looking at Suri.

Suri gets up, trying to remember what happened. She hit her head... Suddenly it daws on her. She looks around in shock. Where are the pups? Are they okay? Is everyone okay? Aliya shakes her head and peeps. Two of Linda's pups were killed. Suri whimpers. If her desire for vengence on her brother's killer wasn't so strong, maybe they would've survived.

Emzio stays above ground, still yet to hear the news.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:04 am

Linda whimpers and looks down at the two dead pups. Teetsie will pay. Teetsie almost killed her a few months ago, which made the next two weeks terrible, but taking the lives of two of her pups goes far beyond what that ever was.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:47 pm

Mischka looks down in despair. It's true the Midnights have claimed 2 more Jumaa lives, this time in the form of valuable innocent pups. He leans forward and grooms Suri to comfort her. He too feels a bit of guilt. Maybe if he had hunkered down in the burrow with her and Linda, they may have been able to save all of the pups.

Ninja wraps his front limbs around Linda and rests his head on the back of her shoulder. He grooms her comfortingly. He doesn't know that Teetsie attempted to kill Linda before. This assault alone on his mate and children has enraged him. Hearing about the first time could drive him determined to seek murderous revenge on these cold hearted enemies. He glances at the dead pups then lowers his head, mourning their death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Saffron looks at Conker again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 pm

*Velmarie was near John, her eyes to the ground, thinking of how much these pups meant to the whole group.*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm

John sighed sorrowfully, lowering his head and laid it on his front paws. Who would of thought a nice, sunny day that showed promise would suddenly turn into a miserable day. Loosing two pups was a bit of a blow to the group. They lost two possible potential members of the group. He went into deep thought. If the Midnights knew where the burrow was, there was a chance they could strike again. Frowning, John shook the thought out of his head. But... a burrow move might be possible at this point. The Midnights would possibly come back and attempt to finish the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:36 pm

*Velmarie thought if they foraged nearer to the burrow, or posted more babysitters to watch them, maybe there wouldn't be as big a chance for an attack. She was somewhat mad at herself, being one of the babysitters having to watch the pups. If only she'd fought harder.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Conker glances at Saffron with a concerned gleam in his eyes before slipping into the burrow to assess what's gotten the adults acting so devestated. The minute he enters, the smell of blood fills his tiny senitive nostrils. He whimpers. The air smells of death. Hesitantly, he inches his way deeper into the burrow, whining. He braces himself for what he may find once he rounds a corner.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Duke stays in front of Conker to take a look himself, and decide if it's too much for a pup to bare or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:25 am

Suri grooms Mischka back, despite the stress she's going through.

Aliya goes back over to Linda and Ninja, assured Suri is okay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 am

Conker takes his time following behind Duke. He isn't in a hurry to see what savage could be in the back of the burrow. It's mostly likely going to be too horrific for his young eyes to view so he braces himself for it and waits see how Duke reacts to the potentially gory scene. A churning feeling in his gut is telling him it's not going to be a pretty scene.

Mischka continues to compassionately groom Suri comfortingly. He's calmed down for the time being but he'll have moments where he'll suddenly break down. The trauma of the raid has left him shaken and realizing that taking everyday mob responsibilities for granted could suddenly come with dire consequences. This experiance has taught him to charish and protect every member as if they were his blood family because some day any one of their lives could be taken in an instant. Mischka hasn't been very responsible lately nor attentive to the members in the Jumaa. This tragety was a wake up call. He needs to step up and help the mob defend and protect. This experiance has also braught him closer to his fellow mob members.

Ninja looks over at Aliya with a look of urgency. A burrow move should be considered. There could be a chance the Midnights could return to finish what they started. It's most likely by now they know where the burrow is. If they move the pups to a new burrow, it could throw the Midnights off track. It's the only option they have now if they are to ensure the pups survive to leave the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:03 pm

John looks over and notices Velmarie. She looked rather down. Remembering she was one of the ones who stayed behind, he could imagine what pain she was enduring at the moment. Physical, mentally, or emotionally, she looked upset. It tugged at John's heart strings. Standing up, he approached Velmarie and began to do some grooming in an attempt to comfort not just her, but also himself. He was also greatly upset about the two pups being killed. And much like Ninja, he also feels its wise to do a burrow move. Now that the Midnights knew of this burrow, they could always come back and attempt to finish the job they started.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Duke peers into the chamber to see 2 of the pups dead and Linda injured considerably. He whimpers and holds Conker back, asking if he really wants to see.

Linda feels unsure about a burrow move. The pups are still very young, and as their mother, she's naturally reluctant to send them above ground this soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Conker's heart rate elevates. From the way his father is reacting to the scene he can't yet see ahead of them, it must be bad. Afraid of what effect the scene could have on him psychotically, he shakes his head, whimpering softly. He gets the gist of what the scene must be like and decides not to take a look that he'd most likely regret.

Ninja thinks for a moment. A burrow move would be risky. Their pups are only 6 days old, too young and fragile to be exposed to the Kalahari elements. Plus, their scent could carry on for miles, which could most likely attract predators. Ninja then looks to Linda unsure himself about the perilous plan. Being a new father, he's become very protect of his children and is also reluctant to place the pups in a situation that could put their lives at stake. But it could the only option they have if they want to prevent the Midnights from returning to finish off the litter. Ninja has a bad feeling that the enemy might return and he fears for his small family's lives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Saffron did't follow Conker and sits wondering were he went not paying any attention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:13 am

Aliya nods to Ninja. She'll consider it, but with the risks that come with it, it might not be the best idea.

Suri continues grooming Mischka, as it is keeping her calm.

Emzio looks around. She sighs.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:42 am

Mischka grooms the top of Suri's head, doing his best to relieve the pain she must be feeling. Mischka himself had recieved some injuries but they're not serious. Just a few scratches and bruises is all. He's more worried about his fellow members than himself. He'll have his minor injuries taken care of later.

Ninja looks from Aliya to Linda unsure. Do they REALLY want to go through with a burrow move? He doesn't want to risk his childrens' lives if he doesn't want to but the dangerous choice may be worth it. If they stay here, there's a chance the Midnights could return if they remember where this burrow is located and kill the rest of the litter. Either way both choices hold their own dangers.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Linda whimpers. Kumi giving birth in a few days will further their stay here if they don't go, but she's not emotionally strong enough to lose another pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm

*Velmarie smiled at John, feeling uplifted by his care. She didn't seem energized for awhile, just looking down at the ground. She was a bit sad, almost felt like crying. She felt the tears slipping, in a desperate attempt to not let them, she groomed John to make him and her feel better as well. Memories were all flooding back to her of a past incident...*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Ninja's concern heightens as he suddenly remembers that Kumi is expected to give birth soon. That could extend their stay at this burrow, placing his and Linda's litter along with Kumi's at risk of being killed by the Midnights if they decide to return for round 2 of their murderous raid. If the group are to ensure the remaining pups' survival and provide a safe future for Kumi's litter, making a burrow move is probably the best option and should strongly be considered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Saffron falls asleep Still out of the burrow
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:22 pm

John feels a bit calmer as Velmarie returned the grooming. He kept up with his own grooming and hoped it was helping Velmarie feel better as well, even though it seemed it took a bit for her to really respond. She seemed upset, and looked as if she was trying to hold back. Frowning a bit, John continued his grooming and peeped, asking Velmarie if she was okay. He could understand if she was upset about the raid.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Having made his choice not to advance deeper into the burrow, Conker backs up, already feeling disburbed and terrified from the smell of blood. He whirls around and darts out the burrow, whining like the frightened pup he is. As he emerges he can't stop himself in time to avoid colliding into Saffron and slams into her, causing her sleeping body to budge and him sent flipping over her. He hits the ground, stunned from the incident.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next