Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:07 pm

Phantoms
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Cyanide.....3 months 24 days
Avalanche.....3 month 4 days
Navy Blu, Jabari.....2 months 24 days
Sauda.....1 month 2 days

Due dates
Cyan and Casper's litter.......Due 17th of January
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 am

Ezio, Federico and Petruccio emerge from yet another night in the bolthole. The three of them are begining to become thinner as time goes on due to the lack of foraging, but have been able to thrive. They may have to leave and find another mob to join.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 am

ooc: Were your characters chased off Meerkats??
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:37 am

ooc: Yeah Cyan chased them off because they weren't vicious enough to join.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:00 pm

occ: I didnt know a new day started xD

Blaze emerged after the boys , she smiled and sat down sunning herself
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:04 pm

ooc: That's Ok. It just started last night so the groups are just starting to emerge.

Cyanide is below ground asleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Casper emerged, scent marking the burrow. He's starting to wonder if they should move burrows.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Cyanide wakes up and grumbles as her eyes meet the sun's bright shine. She covers her face with her paws, not wanting to get up yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Mille wakes up woried were Banshee is unaware that he attacked Cyanide

Bloodyclaw comes out of the burrow and suns herself

Harru woke up still not Acepted in the mob he just has't made his move to join unlike Ginny and Bloodyclaw.he still is sleeping in a bolt hole

Ginny wakes up with a smile she comes out and suns herself

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:14 pm

ooc: Where did Banshee go?

Cyanide grumbles and shifts, turning her back to the sun's beaming light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Occ-He's going to Disaper for a while he does not want Casper to kill him XD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:34 pm

ooc: OK:) Cyanide will be relieved.... until he returns >:J
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:03 pm

ooc: Yeah, they were rejected like Yoshkat said. I'm planning on some characters (which I will intoduce some time later in another mob [probably the Devils]) killing Federco and Petruccio (I think he was the only one who initially was rejected, but his brothers refused to leave him.) For now though, I'm clueless as to what to do with them.

bic: Ezio smiles and peeps a good morning to Blaze.

Federico also peeps a good morning.

Petruccio watches the birds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:10 am

Blaze smiles peeping a good morning back , she begins sunning herself next to Ezio
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:25 am

ooc: The Phantoms might have a change in dominance soon if Pancake doesn't get as active as she was...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:57 am

occ: im bring my rebelious 5 month old pup , Meh here .!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:27 am

ooc: I think she's caught up with making comics for her pokemon characters and she said the active posting had also made her lost so she may have been waiting for the new day to start up again but I dunno. She hasn't reappeared. I see her more On Midnight Holidays than here or Linklu.

Cyanide grumbles to herself. The bright sun's light isn't helping, even with her eyes closed. She finally wakes up and emerges, in a cranky mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Ezio suns himself, but also remains wary.

Federico looks around.

Petruccio keeps his eyes glued to the starlings that fly overhead.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Cyanide begins to sun herself grumpily. Even though her body doesn't feel as sore as it did 5 days ago, she has other things to angery about, like the fact that it's day time. She enjoys the darkness and the eery things it brings with it. Day time to her isn't as exciting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Mille watches the sun

Bloody looks at Ginny

Ginny suns herself
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:50 am

Avalanche sits by the burrow mouth, grumbling angrily.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:31 am

Casper growled. he issues lead calls, deciding to take over for the day if Cyan wasn't going to emerge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:57 am

Cyanide blinks, confused, as she heard Casper sound lead calls. Usually, Cyan is the one who leads the group out but she's been acting strange lately. Emerging unusually late, disappearing from the foraging party and keeping her distance from the group once she does emerge. Cyanide's vicious mentor's behavior is starting to concern her. Has she started to lose interest in leading her vicious mob? Cyanide doesn't ask questions and just follows Casper.

Finally, the familiar vicious figure of Cyan emerges from the burrow, grumbling to herself. She's in a bad mood which is amplified when she sees the group leaving without her leading them! She growls angrily and bounds after them. No body leaves without her say so! But she can't blame them, she had been lazy lately and realizes she needs to step up on her role as dominant female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Not far away, Calypso emerges from a bolt hole and begins to sun herself to warm up after yet another night alone. She's been staying in a bolt hole close to the Phantom's burrow and as the days tick by she becomes more and more determined to join this group. Feeling restless this morning, Calypso quickly gets bored just standing around to warm up and decides to continue trailing the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Casper stops when he sees Cyan running after him. He smirks. She seems furious, but it is for a good reason. She was up late, and the group was getting hungry. Casper had no choice but to lead them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next