Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Cactus wakes to Conker's churr and sees the cloud as well. He is equally as amazed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:24 pm

Conker continues watching the cloud inquisitively as it takes on different shapes during its travel across the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Cactus sees clouds shaped like snakes, eagles, scorpians, and so on. His mouth is gaping in amazement.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Conker sees the clouds Cactus sees and watches them drift across the sky in awe.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:09 am

Root frowns sadly. But Mischka made a good point... those two were now resting peacefully, in a place where no one could harm them.

Petal nods, understanding. At least the pups no longer had to worry about getting hurt.

John decides it feels safe and climbs down from the rock. Besides, the Midnights would of came back already if they wanted another round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:53 am

Kinakjou peeps Me , Mischka and Suri tried our best , but it wasnt enough she lowered her head in shame and sniffs , she points with her nose to Ninja and Linda Those are the parents, luckily they still have pups below ground , but it was a terrible loss that affected everyone
She nuzzles Petal and Root Dont worry , ill look after you she smiled and then scampered off to forage , she stopped a couple of feet away from the group , she glanced around and then began to forage ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:50 am

Watching the clouds in the the sky drifts Cactus off to sleep yet again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:02 am

Mischka is suddenly overcome by despair once again. Yes, the pups are in a better place but it'll be depressing to watch their siblings grow up without them being there to be apart of the exciting mile stones that are essential for their survival. Even though the pups will never be coming back, Mischka believes they'll be watching every exciting, heart pounding and exhilarating event from above.

Staring at the beautiful clouds for a long time has begun to lull Conker into a drowsy state too. He yawns, thinking about taking a nap himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 am

Paw appears at the group , hes on a roving trip , but isnt dumb and is only doing it too impress his brother and father , he creeps closer to Suri , hes unaware that he has appeared at exactly the wrong time ..

Ash growls softly as he and his dad watch the group and Paw from a large log .

Apollo glances at Ash to be quiet , Paw has never been successful , so what makes him think hell be successful this time , growling , Apollo jumps down from the log and scampers off to their bolt hole

Kinkajou unfortunately spots Paw and gets up , her fur bristled , she charges towards him
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 am

Mischka spots Paw and growls defensively. After all that's just happened, he's in no mood to deal with outsiders at the moment, regardless of their intentions. He erects his tail and follows behind Kinkajou, displaying an intimedating looking wardance.

Ninja looks over hearing a series of growls echoing through the air. His eyes meet Paw and he snarls but stays by Linda, protectively sitting in front of her. After losing 2 of their pups, he's sticking to his small family like glue. He won't allow anyone or anything to take advantage of any distractions that come up because he won't allow himself to be lured away from his family's side by the distractions.

Conker is too drowsi to realize the action that's unfolding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 am

Paw yelps and runs quick , he keeps on running towards their bolt hole

Ash growls and hisses loudly , he runs in front of Paw to follow their dad

Apollo reaches the bolt hole with his sons , Apollo growls and swats at Paws head in agrivattion

Kinkajou growls and barks angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:34 pm

Cactus is woken up by the sound of hissing, growling, and yelping and eagerly watches the action.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Mischka barrels after the males. He won't back down until they're run off Jumaa territory.

Conker also hears the action and springs up in excitement. He watches Kinkajou and Mischka give chase after the 3 tresspassing males with a keen interest. He and Cactus are getting a glimpse at one of the adult male responsibilities they'll be expected to pull their weight in once they're older.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Also seeing the males, John wastes no time springing into action alongside Mischka and Kinkajou. He wardances toward the three, warning them to leave, and they need to NOW. This mob was in no mood to deal with rovers.

Root also wastes no time and runs off the give aid in chasing the three males off. While he was younger, he was still old enough to start doing his duties as a subordinate male. In an attempt to make himself look intimidating, he puffs out his chest and bristles his fur, attempting to make himself look bigger and scarier.

Petal watches, looking nervous and worried. She moves herself over to Cactus and Conker, in case if the males decided to try and attack the two boys. While she wasn't a fighter, she'd still would risk her life to ensure the two pups would be out of harms way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 pm

As much as he wants to join in the chase, Cactus decides to remain within Petal's safe range. Anyway, he can chase off sly rovers when he grows up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Aliya watches as some of the males in the group chase after the rovers.

Emzio and Suri also watched. This was the male's buisness. They need not get involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Cactus watches as the retreating rovers dart across the vast stretch of land.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Conker watches quite entertained by the action. He sounds competitive barks, cheering on the pursuers.

Mischka starts to gain on one of the rovers. He snarls and flexes his claws, poised to embed them in the male if he gets close enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Cactus leaps around in excitement for Mischka catching up to one of the troublesome rovers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Aliya also watches, waiting to see what happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Cactus moves next to his mother, Aliya, and continues to watch, hardly being able to conceal his excitement.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:04 pm

John keeps pace with Mischka, ready to attack the rovers as well if the males acted with hostile moves.

Root is not too far behind the two older males, eager to chase the rovers off the new territory he and his sister were allowed to live on.

Petal bites her lower lip, worried. She just prays the rovers will run and not fight. She didn't want her brother or the others chasing after the rovers to get harmed.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:09 pm

Akita, bursting out of the bushes running from a hawk, is almost ran over by a whole bunch of other meerkats. Screeching in shock, she stops dead in terror and stops, frozen.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:12 pm

Conker remains sitting at his spot and continues watching in excitement.

Mischka snaps at the males' heels. He isn't afraid to fight back if they suddenly turn hostile. He breaks sharply, almost crashing into a pup that had appeared to come out of no where. Now distracted by a pup in need, he gives the males an oppurtunity to escape unless one of the other pursuers manages to snag them.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:14 pm

John suddenly sees... a pup? Stopping in his tracks, he stopped mere inches from the pup. He looks down at Akita, head titled. Whose pup was she? Seeing a hawk above however, his material instincts kick in and he instinctively picks Akita by the scruff. Forgetting the rovers, he ran back toward the burrow, carrying Akita in his jaws.

Root watches as John carries a mysterious pup off toward the burrow. He spots the hawk and yelps, stopping in his tracks. The rovers would have to wait. Letting out a bunch of warning calls, he raced behind John, continuing his alarm calls to let the mob know a threat was nearby.

Petal yelps hearing her brother. She looks around, and began to nudge Conker, who was nearby her still, toward the burrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next