Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Conker soon finds the chamber his brother Cactus chose to spend the night in and heads inside. He lays down beside him, letting out a small sigh as he rests his head in between his front paws. All he wants to do now is sleep and not dwell on today's devastating events.

Mischka opts to stay above ground a little longer. He's utterly exhausted though. Fighting off the raiding Midnights was an energy drainer in itself but the drama that had just occured with Akita is what has done him in completely. He flops on his belly in a heap, defeated. Realizing just how tired he is, he changes his mind and heads below for the night.

Saffron follows Mischka into the burrow, desperate to get some much needed sleep after such a long and evetful day.

Ninja continues cleaning his daughter. He acknowledges the meerkats plodding past the chamber but doesn't look to offer them a greeting. He's engrossed with wanting to tend to his pups and cuddle with his beloved mate Linda.

Ninji churrs in content, enjoying the grooming session and spending quality time with her family.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 pm

ooc: Ok, a few things... ill be gone this week, so first, after this post could someone cover my some of my character(s)?
my rovers dont have to be active, but rather my meerkats in active mobs be rped. There was also a mistake beetween conker and cactus in my previous posts so just to let you know... And third, i found some baby rats and im going to raise them...they look like baby meerkats- im not kidding! Also, what im aiming for akita is to slowly improve her attitude and become normal.

ic: Akita wiggled by herself away from the others. she sighed and closed her eyes. She curled her body up around herself, and felt rather cold. She huddled a little closer to the burrow wall and soon fell into a dreamless, rough sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:29 pm

ooc: Aww, cute. Do you know the show Meerkat Manor? If so, you should name the baby rats after meerkats. And I'll be willing to cover any one of your characters.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:42 pm

ooc: Awww how adorable ^w^ I could also cover some of your charries while you're gone:)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:29 pm

((OOC: D'aw, I love baby rats. I had one myself I saved from being turned into snake food and raised him as a gentle adult. He passed away a few years back, but he was such a lover. x3 I'll help out with the characters if I can. Smile))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Conker closes his eyes and clears his mind of all bad thoughts so he can try to get some sleep.

As Mischka rounds a bend, a comfortable looking chamber is what greets him. Desperate to get to sleep, he plops down on his belly not far from entrance and closes his eyes, letting out a sigh of relief a second later. He's so tired he doesn't even bother filling his mind with today's events. He just wants this terrible day to be over.

Saffron finds the chamber Conker and Cactus are sleeping in and joins them inside. She lays down beside Cactus but remains awake for a little bit, allowing her mind to drift off into day dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Cactus is already fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:44 pm

John yawns and closes his eyes, allowing himself to fall asleep. Hopefully, things will start looking up.

Root finds a chamber and peeps to Petal, before going inside and laid himself down. Letting out a yawn, he closes his eyes and allows himself to go to sleep.

Petal laid down next to her brother and stretched out her limbs, before cuddling against Root and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Conker manages to drift off to sleep quickly.

Mischka falls asleep, hoping things will turn for the better for the Jumaa mob.

Saffron stares up at the chamber ceiling in a drowsy daze.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Duke decides to head in for the night. He lays down close to the entrance, just for tonight.

Linda is already asleep, having drifted off while cuddled with her mate and pups.

Tyson is also asleep, using his father for warmth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Satisfied that he had rid the fleas from Ninji's and the other pups' fur, Ninja huddles against his mate, getting settled for the night. He gazes upon their litter with uncertainty. Their once 6 pup litter hasn't even emerged to experience the excitements and dangers of the outside yet and already 2 of them have lost their lives to one of the many deadly scenarios that pose a threat to their lives. He has a stomach churning feeling that this litter will be faced with many close calls or worse. This feeling of doom has him determined to do what ever he can to ensure their first litter survives to adulthood, he'll even give his life for them to be able to survive.

Ninji is asleep, huddled against her littermates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Aliya goes below ground and lies by Duke.

Emzio goes below ground. She curls up and instantly falls to sleep.

Suri also goes below ground. She curls up and lies there, not quite ready to fall to sleep.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Having followed the dominant couple below ground, Josephine huddled up hear the enterance of the sleeping chamber and looked out into the darkenss of the tunnel network beyond. It had been an eventful day and one she'd be glad to put behind her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:39 pm

Ninja lets out a relaxed sigh whilst closing his eyes. His mind now empty of today's terrible events, he focuses on getting a good night's sleep.

Saffron's spaced out gaze has lulled her to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Suri and Aliya fall to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36