Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Jumaa
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Fly.....8 months 2 days
Emzio, Ajia, Dahoma, Cloud.....3 months 18 days
Cactus, Conker, Tamiya.....1 month 18 days
Linda and Ninja's litter.....6 days (I think)

Temporary Adoptions
Cactus

Due dates
Kumi and Slaughter's litter.......Unconfirmed, due 12th of December
Kamaria and Killer's litter.......Confirmed due January 1st
Aliya and Duke's litter......Due 17th of January

Ninja and Linda's pups can be adopted now I believe. I get dibs on one:D
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:06 pm

ooc- I'll post the thread after the raid.

ic- Linda is cuddled with Ninja and their pups, which are now noticeably larger and starting to grow fur. By now she's moved them to a new chamber closer to the others.

Duke is asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:07 pm

*Velmarie layed snoozing on her side in the cozy burrow. She'd had the most romantic dream about...she won't say who. Her eyes blinked dreamily and she smiled.*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 pm

((OOC: I'd want to adopt a pup if I can. ^^ If not, its fine.))

John was asleep. His face was doing just fine, his wounds were healing up quite nicely. He had gotten used to his new mob and family, feeling completely at ease with every member. He especially loved the pups of this mob, often finding the time to play with them. He couldn't wait to watch them grow into potential adults and help the mob even more. He churrs softly in his sleep as his dream turns into him in the future, with that special female and her just giving birth to a healthy litter.

Last edited by Night on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Ninja is laying against Linda and partially against their slightly larger litter. They have grown slightly bigger in size over the past 5 days and are now begining to develop fur on their sensitive skin. Like every parent, the excitement of watching their children reach every mile stone is astonishing and having seen their pups grow their first string of fur was an exiciting moment for Ninja. He hopes to see the day his and Linda's pups emege from the burrow and attend foraging trips with them and the group.

Conker is asleep, pressed into John's belly for warmth and Comfort.

ooc: I geuss I'll take over Cactus until Meerkats193(I think those were the numbers at the end) returns unless someone else wants to they can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:01 am

Aliya and Suri emerge and scan the area.

Emzio emerges and suns herself.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 am

ooc: I will take a pup. Smile

Kamaria emerged slowly. Now that it's obvious Aliya is pregnant she's nervous that she might loose her pups. She doesn't want to loose her second litter. Her first was brutally slaughtered. She doesn't want the same fate for them.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:17 am

Kumi came above ground very on edge, her litter was due any day now and she would be a first time mother. The number one thing on her mind was her unborn pups.

Ajia was still curled up asleep.

Brian yawned and came above ground to stand sentry.

Romeo also came above ground and started to clean out the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:19 am

John slowly began to awake. Opening his eyes, he let out a yawn and stretched out his limbs. Looking down, he saw Conker cuddled against him and a soft smile formed. The young male had taken a liking to Conker, often seeing the little pup as a younger brother he never had, and some times, he even saw him as a son he had always wanted. Ever since he had helped protect Conker against Ghost, he felt his bond with the pup had strengthened since that day.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:48 am

Ninja wakes up, stretching his limbs straight out whilst making a satisfied grunt. He feels peppy this morning having had a great night's sleep. He looks over at Linda and the pups who are still sleeping contently and smiles adoringly. Ninja decides to linger around in the burrow for a few more minutes to snuggle with his beloved female and their 6 day old children.

Conker isn't disturbed by John's movement and continues to sleep on contently. Ever since John saved him from meeting an untimely doom by the murderous claws or jaws from the roving male Ghost, he's been hero worshipping him and sticking to him, like glue. John has sort of become his idol hero and hopes to some day be like him.

ooc: I'm going to say Mischka returned to the Jumaa.

In a chamber across from where Linda and Ninja are sleeping and the one John and Conker are in, Mischka is sleeping happily. He had returned to the Jumaa mob yesterday evening from his Kalahari date with the beautiful Oreos female, Carnation. Having spent a whole year dealing with rejections from females, being attacked and nearly killed by other mobs and being kicked out of a roving coalition, it seems luck for him now is taking a turn for the better.

ooc: @ Stormy, ok. The thread for them will be put up after the raid since Meyerm plans for 2 of them to be killed.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:43 pm

ooc- I will post the adoption thread when I'm ready to. To keep things fair, no reservations will be made except for Yoshkat and I.

ic- Linda slowly stirrs awake and realises Ninja is gone. He must already be up. She looks down at her pups with a smile and churrs caringly to them. She's unaware of the grim fate that awaits some of the pups.

Duke wakes up and emerges, greeting the others and sunning himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Ninja emerges from the burrow, stretching out his limbs once more before sunning himself. He scans the landscape in awe. The morning is beatiful! He churrs happily as he faces the warm sun. He's unaware that today is a fateful day. Not all of his and Linda's pups are destined to survive to adulthood.

Conker wakes up and leaves John's side to head above ground to start the new day. He sprints up the burrow slope peeping cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Kinkajou emerges and walks past Mischkas chamber , she peeps slightly unaware he is a member
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Linda leaves her pups to find her mate. She doesn't even notice Mischka as she makes her way up. She emerges with ease and grace, an indicator that she's made a full recovery from giving birth and has gotten used to being back at normal weight.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:53 pm

John stands up and follows Conker outside, and emerged from the burrow, smiling at how nice and sunny today was. However, not even a nice and sunny day would hide the fact that a fateful event would take place today. And it would certainly be a day that no one in the Jumaa mob would ever forget.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:18 pm

Ninja sees his mate emerge and prances over to her happily. He nuzzles her lovingly. Every day that goes by with them together is charishing and now they have a litter of pups to bring up together. He sighs in satisfaction. Life has definately become a bed of roses for them ever since Linda had joined the Jumaa mob.

Conker runs around churrping happy good mornings to the adults as they began to emerge. He stops when he meets John and looks up at him. His eyes glimmer with admirement.

Mischka continues to sleep on, unaware of Kinkajou being curious about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Kinkajou walks into the chamber , she lies down next to him and nudges him gently
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:28 pm

John smiles down at Conker. He was well aware the young pup had taken a liking to him, and he didn't mind it one bit. He did display very noble actions when Ghost had attempted to end Conker's life, and he would do it, no questions asked, even if it wasn't Conker. For any member of the mob, he would easily toss his life away. He lays down at Conker's level, churring happily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Linda sits and grooms Ninja passionately. She feels great, and is thrilled as every passing day shows their pups growing and developing.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:52 pm

Kamaria heads below, wanting as much as possible to stay out of Aliya's way. She heads back down, and is shocked when she sees kinajou with Mischka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Kinkajou sighs and nudges him harder before chirping at him , she looks at Kamaria Who is he ? she ashked before she got up
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:54 pm

Kamaria glared at Kinkajou. She's shocked. How could fater being rejected by Ninja, she goes and nudges another male? Kamaria decides to respond anyways, not sure if Kinkajou's intention was romance. He's a member who returned from roving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Kinkajou smirks And Before you ask NO i dont like him , i like someone else , she walked past Kamaria and emerged
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:57 pm

ooc: Kinkajou can't read minds...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:00 pm

Ninja stretches out his neck, whilst sounding satisfied churrs as he enjoys Linda's grooming. He charishes evey minute he's with her and hopes to stay with her for ever.

Conker rises up on his hind legs to sun himself, remaining near John's side like glue. Even though Ghost's attempted attack on him was terrifying, it seems it's become a distant memory for him. He has quickly recovered from the attack mentally and it may have also developed him a bit. A little lecture from John last night (We'll say he gave him a lectureXD) taught him that strangers mean danger and only mob members can be trusted. It's taught him not to be overly friendly towards meerkats he doesn't know because if he gets too friendly with them and if they discovered how naiive he was, they would use that to their advantage to either seriously harm or kill him.

Mischka wakes up and stretches out his body. He's had an excellant night's sleep and is feeling much better than he did a few days ago. The wounds he recived from Carlos and other hazards whilst roving appear to be healing nicely. He exits the chamber and makes his way for the burrow entrance. He hasn't found out about Ghost's attack yet but when he does he'll be shocked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 1 of 36Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next