Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Ninja distraughtly begins to help Linda burry their 2 precious pups.

Conker picks up his running speed, trying to out run Cactus. He chatters tauntingly as he glanced over his shoulder at Cactus. This running is a learning experiance that will some day prove useful for them when they need to make a speedy exit when caught while roving as well chasing off potential trouble making males.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:48 am

Cactus begins to do a war dance, another useful skill when chasing off troublesome rovers and in fighting with other mobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:52 am

Kinkajou sits away from the group , depressed , she whimpers she cant sleep in a burrow where two pups were killed , she whimpers and gets up , sighing she pads off , alone and without her group for safety , seh whimpers and decides to stay , she slowly pads to Mischka and Surri , she sits down but gets up seeing the two are engaged in some grooming , she looks at Duke and sighing nestles her head into his fur , she whimpers loudly , then looks up at him , she walks over to Aliya , she glacnes at the burrow and looks awy still traumatized and convinced it was her fault ,
she looks at Ninja and Linda sorroful , she walks over and nuzzles Linda Im sorry Linda , it was my fault
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 am

Deep inside the burrow, Tyson starts wailing for his mother. He's scared and doesn't know what's going on, still blind.

Linda stops a moment to peep to Kinkajou. It wasn't any of their faults. There were too many of them, and couldn't be stopped.

Duke looks down at the ground. They should have went back home at the first sign that something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:45 am

Saffron goes into the Burrow
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Ninja glances at Kinkajou, his eyes glazed over with sadness. He nods agreeing with Linda. The Midnights heavily outnumbered the babysitters and even though they fought with all of their might, the odds were stacked against them. There was nothing they could do. It was just...too much.

Conker copies his brother but competes with him a little by trying to leap higher than him. As an adult, he'll learn the more formidable his war dance is, the higher the chance of scaring off a rival he'll have.

In the burrow, Ninji mews, still terrified. She has not idea what occured and can't see or hear to realize the life threatening ordeal facing her and littermates is over but at a terrible cost. They will never know the 2 siblings who were killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:53 pm

In the burrow, Phoebe huddles close to her littermates, still trembling with fear. She had no idea about what had transpired, but could sense that something awful had taken place.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Linda resumes burrying the dead pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Sorrowfully, Ninja resumes helping Linda lay their 2 pups to rest. He whines exessively, knowing this is the last time eyes will be layed on these lifeless innocent tiny bodies.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 pm

Linda is about to cover the last visible portions of the corpses, and looks at Ninja, wondering if he's ready to see two of their pups one, final time.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Ninja nods slowly and saddly. He's ready to say his goodbyes even though he's reluctant to let them go.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 pm

Linda hesitates, and covers up whatever is left. She finishes burying them and pats down the sand to make it stay. She then looks away and stares at the ground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Ninja grunts, distraught. He slowly turns and flops down beside Linda. He leans against her to comfort himself as well as her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 pm

Aliya watches Linda and Ninja and sighs once again.

Emzio watches Conker and Cactus play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:03 am

In the distance a male named renegade creeps up over the hill .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December    Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:26 am

Unaware of Renegade heading just up the hill, Cactus stops war dancing and begins to bop his head up and down, a technique used to confuse predators such as eagles. Cactus challenges his brother, Conker, to do more head bops than Cactus.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:16 am

Linda spots a tiny white flower not to far away. She gets up and plucks it out of the ground and rests it gently on the grave, before returning to Ninja and laying down next to him, whimpering as she stares at the grave. This is the worst day of her life.

Duke is too distracted to notice renegade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 am

As Renegade slowly approaches the Jumaa, Chocolatine returns and does the same. She keeps far back, nervous and fidgety that the group will reject her or chase her out. She is unsure of how to approach. Walk right into the group submissively? Let them see her from far off? Maybe she should hang around for a few days and let them get used to her first....Chocolatine shakes her head, confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:38 pm

*Velmarie looked over at Chocolatine, and smiled.*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:00 pm

John looks over at Ninja and Linda, his heart aching for them. He knew these next few days will be hard on them, especially since they could be using those days to be mourning for their two pups. He sighed, feeling very distressed. However, they all had to be strong, for the other pup's sakes. Two pups may be gone, but the mob had plenty more to watch over, nurture and raise. However, the deaths of the two pups would not be easily forgotten. And one way or another, the cruel Midnights would pay for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Chocolatine notices a native female smiling at her. Unsure, she hesitates, looking around. Should she approach? Is it a trick? Argh! Who knew joining a mob could be so hard?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Conker erects his tail and bobs his head, practicing the mobbing technique like his brother. Competitively, he accepts his brother's challenge and rapidly bobs his head trying to beat Cactus at who can bob the their head the quickest.

Ninja stares at the decorated grave of his and Linda's 2 dead pups. There lies 2 bodies who will never get to experiance life in meerkat society, will never walk side by side confidently next to their proud parents and will never get a chance to start Kalahari survival training school. Ninja sighs and grasps Linda in a comforting hug. The Willows numbers have been effected slightly but they still have 4 remaining futures to care and look after. But losing 2 children and to murder from their own kind is a devestating blow to the group's spirit and on the hearts of 2 proud parents.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Linda starts sobbing again, staying close to Ninja for comfort.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Ninja silently comforts Linda, pulling her closer to him. He rests his head on her shoulder and sighs depressingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:02 pm

*Velmarie stayed close to John, her comforter. She wanted to encourage this new female, however. Maybe the death of some would bring in new life of others?*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next