Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Blizzards
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Sewati, Subria, Icicle.....3 months 3 days
Snowfall, Kamau.....2 months 24 days
Pyxie, Flicker, Nettle.....1 month 2 days
Mystery, Savy, Byron, Zatch.....26 days

Temporary Adoptions
Pyxie

Due dates
Enigma and Tokala's litter (Unconfirmed) Due 17th of January
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Tokala emerges and scans the area, warily.

Flicker emerges and looks around.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Phantom also emerges and looks around. He was still getting used to being apart of this mob, but otherwise, he wasn't much of a social meerket. He kept to himself mostly, but he still would often stay behind to babysit. He normally would forge around the burrow rather than go forging with the group. But in due time, he'll start opening up. For now, however, he kept mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:09 am

Tokala looks over at Phantom. He had become wary of how hostile he was. What if he was planning something?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:16 am

Zatch emerges slowly. He wants to save his energy for a day of running around outside like a crazy little meerkat.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:15 am

Phantom sat, slowly starring off into the distance. While he had displayed what the others thought was "hostile", it wasn't exactly like that. If anyone had been watching him, he also displayed something else: Loneliness. He wasn't exactly sure how to think of his current situation, but he knew if he wanted the mob to trust him, he had to open up some more. Sighing, he pondered if he should go with the forging group today and maybe attempt to befriend some of the members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Tokala got back to scanning the area, but would occasionally glance at Phantom.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:00 am

Kokoro emerged. She's bored, as always.

ooc: When the foraging party goes out today I'm gonna kill Kokoro off...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 am

((OOC: Okay Stormy.))

Phantom noticed how Tokala would glance at him once in a while. He didn't blame him for doing so, given how he had been behaving. Deciding he wanted to open up a bit, he approached the dominate male and began to groom him submissively. He wanted to show he wanted to open up to new his family, and that he didn't want to be turned into an outcast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Tokala calms down when Phantom starts to groom him and decides to groom him back.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:25 am

Enigma emerges. She sees Zatch, and grooms him. Unlike her other litter, she was proud of this one.
Icicle glares at her mother. Why didn't she ever get that attention?
Savy appears, blinking in the bright light.

ooc: I am seriously considering closing the Blizzards and Devils mobs. They are badly inactive anyway and it would probably make it easier on the site. I just want to know what you guys think.
If this mob doesn't close, I'll probably be killing off Enigma.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:33 am

ooc: If you are to close this mob, I'll kill Kokoro in the death match, if it happens. I love Zatch though, and want him to stay with his mom.

Zatch looks up and smiles at his mother. He's a ball of energy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:16 pm

ooc: If it's what's easiest, even though I really enjoy playing Tokala.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 pm

ooc: We don't have too. It's just that not many people roleplay here so I thought it might be easiest to close.
I plan on killing off Enigma, so maybe we could give the DF position to someone who doesn't play a dominant character, and if the group doesn't pick up in activity then we'll close the mob. Is that okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:17 am

ooc: Yeah, whatever's best.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:12 am

ooc: Okay, but can they still have a big battle with the Devils?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:04 am

((OOC: I may either kill Phantom off or move him to a different mob. I was hoping maybe bringing Phantom in here would make the mob a bit more active.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:37 pm

The sunshine that frizzled above her head made Fray shiver. It reminded her of all the humid days her former group had. The tall meerkat had been traveling the border, and inside, Blizzard territory, after having been struggling to strive as a lone rover. Grasses buzzed with fresh life, making Fray's fur stand at the thought of a meal. She knew if she risked foraging; it would make the dominants angered, and it would taint meerkat's reputation.
The leaders were under the meerkat's close eye the past two days. She had begun to observe them, not too closely that they'd notice. Fray, unlike others, wouldn't let herself throw herself at a Mob out of desperate attempts to live, due to her unwilling trustfulness. The female knew life was tough, and she had to watch her tail for predators and neighboring enemies. And Fray knew this Mob was cold and determined. She didn't exactly want to be in the group(she didn't want to hurt them), but it was the closest, and the meerkat was so far in starvation that it would be suicide to not take such a strong, well-fed group. A couple, maybe a little fewer, days without food, then Fray would be long gone.
As Fray began to walk closer the Mob, a rustle in the bushes had her stand a bit for a look, just in case her height will give her away. Out appeared just a small beetle, which she resisted to eat. She nervously sank down, showing her respect, even showing her belly a bit. It annoyed her that she couldn't see colors, for she longed to see the hues of the sun.
Fray shook her fur, fluffing it out to get warmer, but continued to watch. Boldy, she lightly raced down, not fast to alert the members, but enough to suggest an arrival, to join the Mob. As she met the members, the meerkat rolled slightly on the sand, her tail sweeping slightly, in front of Engima and Zatch.

*edit* OCC: At Yoshi Dang. Sorry. I know I'm not supposed to start off already in the group, and I didn't. Fray was watching the group a few days due to her trust issues. Sorry for making this long Razz Habit. I still suggest the activity checks.

Last edited by Scream on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:23 pm

ooc: You can't start her off in the mob you have to have her approach. For example you can say "Fray was wandering aimlessly through Blizzard territory after having had become seperated from her group, evicted from her group, etc. Suddenly she spots a group in the distance". Something like that. Also you can't play someone else's character without permission. And It can't be raining suddenly. The Blizzards mob had just emerged from their burrow and it was sunny. This group already has members that are known to be nasty but what this group really needs is activity. Since we're having an influx of new members joining, this group may get saved from becoming a lost group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:46 pm

YoshKatgirl wrote:
ooc: You can't start her off in the mob you have to have her approach. For example you can say "Fray was wandering aimlessly through Blizzard territory after having had become seperated from her group, evicted from her group, etc. Suddenly she spots a group in the distance". Something like that. Also you can't play someone else's character without permission. And It can't be raining suddenly. The Blizzards mob had just emerged from their burrow and it was sunny. This group already has members that are known to be nasty but what this group really needs is activity. Since we're having an influx of new members joining, this group may get saved from becoming a lost group.

I replied to you by editing my first post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:44 am

Tokala looks at Fray and raises the alarm.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:07 am

Quote :
*edit* OCC: At Yoshi Dang. Sorry. I know I'm not supposed to start off already in the group, and I didn't. Fray was watching the group a few days due to her trust issues. Sorry for making this long Razz Habit. I still suggest the activity checks.
[/quote]

ooc: It's ok:) I sort of misunderstood your post. I was tired when I was reading itXD Long posts are fine. I tend to make mine long too;D I'll discuss the activity checks with the other moderators. I think it would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:00 am

Phantom stops his grooming with Tokala when he hears him sounding the alarm and he looks around, eventually spotting Fray. He titles his head a bit. Maybe she was seeking a mob? Staying near Tokala, he also looks over at Enigma, wondering what her judgment shall be.

Last edited by Night on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:41 pm

Still keeping her distance, Fray continued to show signs of respect and searching for approval in the dominant's actions. She resisted to snort at Tokala's alarm call. It was highly unlikely that she'd attack at the health she was in. Wanting to get her act going, she began to step a bit closer to the leaders, sniffing anxiously for approval.

OOC: Night, Fray's a female, if you think that. I don't care if your meerkat thinks she's a male, for the moment. They're probably a distance apart.
Thanks Yoshi, for considering. I'm not trying to make everyone get all worried about it, or seem like the nerd, but activity checks are what makes an inactive Mob, active. I think Blizzard has potential, it's just needs to get active and have twistering plots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:40 am

Tokala looks over at his mate Enigma. It would be up to her to decide what to do with Fray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next