Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+5
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Suri looks up at the drongos.

Emzio and Aliya look around, having also caught the scent.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:55 pm

ooc: Sometimes they can be when they're foraging and a drongo is looking to steal their food. Eagles and hawks attack meerkats because they're one of their prey sources.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:03 pm

OOC: Oh, that makes sense. Man, can't wait for the raid....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:02 am

Kinkajou snarls , she guards the pups protectively , something isnt quite right .
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:55 am

It doesn't take long for John to also catch the scent. He instantly forgets the drongos and sniffs the air, attempting to figure out what the scent was. However, he was aware it wasn't a friendly scent... It smelled like danger... He becomes intense, looking all over the place to try and locate the source of the scent.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:25 am

Linda is still oblivious, but will soon find out.

Duke continues to sniff the air at the foraging party. A mob, maybe?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 am

Ninja realizes something doesn't smell right. He sniffs the air slowly and thoroughly. It's the familar scent of a rival mob being in the area. Immediately he becomes on edge. He scrambles on to his hind legs and nervously looks around but doesn't see this mystery mob. That dream he had....it felt so real and this comes up. Could his dream have been a coincedance? A warning? A premenition? Something is telling him the dream must've been warning him or could he just be acting like an over exaggerating worry wort father? This smell is real. He chirps in distress. His pups could be in danger and he may not know it.

Conker also picks up the scent and from seeing how the adults are acting, he too becomes wary. The scent is foriegn to him. He doesn't know that it belongs to a rival gang but instinctively knows it means danger is nearby. He bounds over to his father Duke and clings to his hind legs, scared.

Mischka frantically scans the vegetation surrounding the burrow. The scent seems to be getting stronger but the source is no where to be seen. He takes a few steps back, now standing over the burrow entrance. He's ready. He narrow his eyes daring this unknown danger to show itself. He's ready to fight to the death to protect the pups if the need rises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:47 am

Saffron Crys
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:04 am

Conker wraps front limbs around Saffron and cuddles into her fur, trying to comfort her. He won't let anything bad happen to her and will defen her with his life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:32 am

Saffron still Crys
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:00 pm

ooc: Ugh! It's snowing yet again and my connection is bad T_T

Conker continues to comfort Saffron. He instinctively grooms her trying to soothe her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:29 pm

Ponda tilted his head, confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:06 pm

In the midst of the Jumaa's confusion, young female Chocolatine shows up. She's instantly put on alert at the scent of a group. A group, at last! Stalking low through the brush, she tries to get closer, but not too close. Maybe she could finally have a place to call home now!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:14 pm

The faint scent of a wild meerkat tickles Ninja's nostrils. Already on hight alert, He scans the area closely and anxiously. His fur is fluffed and tail is erect, poised to act aggressively if this strange meerkat appears with an army of more meerkats close behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:32 pm

*Velmarie stands up, climbing into a slanted tree to get a better look. She could sense a slience in the air, the kind right before a storm breaks.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:06 am

Aliya is unaware of Choclatine's presence and looks around. There was something farmilliar about the scent, she just couldn't quite figure out what it was. She walks over to Duke and looks around.

Emzio also looks around, unaware of Choclatine's presence.

Suri looks around. She hasn't caught the scent as she is at the burrow, but she'll soon feel the wrathe of the source.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:06 am

Kinkajou sniffs the air confused , she growls and stands next to Mishka protecting the burrow and the pups inside
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:39 am

Linda is below ground with her pups, still unaware of the advancing Midnights. Things are tranquil for her right now, but she's unaware that this is only the calm before the storm.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:06 am

*Velmarie got down from the tree. She went over and stood in front of the burrow where Linda and the pups were. She would help protect them with her life.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:30 am

Chocolatine suddenly gets cold feet. What if the dominant female didn't accept her? What if the whole mob ganged up on her, killing her or inflicting fatal injuries? She suddenly turned around and ran back to the safety of her temporary, abandoned bolt hole she had been using the past few nights.

OOC: I'll wait until after the raid to have her join.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:32 am

Ninja has suddenly lost the strange ominous scent and the scent of another meerkat being in the area has doused the air. He looks around trying to spot the lone mystery meerkat. Suddenly that scent deminishes too. Ninja looks around confused.

Conker remains close to Duke, terrified. The ominous scent has disappeared and has been replaced with a different scent. He wonders in confusion what was going on in Jumaa territory. Conker also suddenly loses the other strange scent but remains close to his father, feeling uneasy.

Mischka's furr bristles out, making him appear like a big fluff ball. He erects his tail in agitation. Things have suddenly gotten quiet, too quiet. The birds have stopped chirping and geckos have stopped their harmonious chirps. Something bad is coming. He can feel it in the pit of his stomach as it churns in a way that makes it ache.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:35 am

Kinkajou suddenly loses confidence , she huddles close to Mischka , she is sure to be safe with a large powerful male such as him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:59 am

Saffron looks at Conker Scared
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:23 pm

Conker rubs the side of his face against Saffron's whilst churring calmly. He's much more calmer now that the strange scents have dimished and he tries to convince Saffron the uneasy atmosphere has passed. He has no idea of the advancing danger closing in on the babysitters and pups at the burrow.

Ninja plods back to the group a bit shaky on his feet. The horrofying dream and the strange scents have him feeling very on edge. He looks off into the distance with a look of concern on his face. He's worried about Linda and their precious litter back at the burrow. He tries to shake away his paranoia that they could be in danger. They're fine he's just being a worry wort. He's unaware that they really are about to be in danger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:39 pm

*Velmarie looked around, hoping to find the mystery meerkat to welcome it. But her attention was diverted. She too was worried; she wasn't the strongest meerkat, but her dedication would add much needed protection to Linda and the pups.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next