Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Zippers
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

Ages of those under a year
Lewa....10 months 22 days
Rabscuttle....7 months 10 days
Alfonso.....3 months 24 days
Angel, Sassy, Spunky, Jay, Bruno, Jack.....3 months 9 days
Macho B, Chaviva, Bilhah, Wacky, Cookie Dough.....1 month 4 days
Samba, Willows, HJ, April.....28 days

Due Dates
Arrow and Springer's litter (Confirmed) Due 31st of December
Running Star and Dominic's litter (Confirmed) will be born on the 24th of December even though due to give birth January 1st
Tosca and Luigi's litter (Confirmed) Due 17th of January
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:00 pm

*Nala, without realizing it, had slept outside the burrow. She was used to it, actually, doing it often when she was alone, with no one to remind her it wasn't safe. She shrugged, stretching out her cold limbs, waiting for the rest of the group to wake up.*

Last edited by MuckieMeerkat on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:02 pm

ooc- Actually, it's been several days. We skip over some to save time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:04 pm

( OOC; Oh, coolio. I have alot to learn still. :p )
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:35 pm

ooc: It's ok you'll get the hang of it:)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Dominic emerged with dismay. he didn't care if Shakespeare had boldy taken a harmful blow to protect members of the mob. Dominic didn't want Shakespeare here. He had snuck in to the burrow under Dominic's nose. From all the trouble and uprising Shakespeare was committing, after being evicted twice, as going to spell disaster for him. Dominic was considering chasing him right off the land.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Unaware of Dominic planning to keep her and Shakespeare apart permanently, Peachy is cuddled against Shakespeare. It seems he's cleverly managed to slip into the burrow undetected to be with her but that bold choice will mostly be met with serious consequences.

Alfonso is tucked into his mother's belly still asleep.

Running Star emerges also in an irritated mood. Seeing Shakespeare and Peachy becoming too comfortable with each other over the past 5 days has her also in dismay. With her pups due to be born soon, she won't allow any frisky buisness in the group. She had praised Shakespeare after his heroic deed but now he's seen as a potential pup maker who could get Peachy pregnant. She won't allow them to mate, let alone be together. Running Star has chosen not to take any chances and that means Shakespeare is out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:06 am

Faith is asleep near her friends, Alfonso and Peachy.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:03 am

Dominic pads over and grooms her mate. He's fuming that Shakespeare has decided to risk his life to be with Peachy. Anyone related to Tosca is trouble! Mating, mating mating, all they do! He sneered in Running Star's ear.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:29 am

Arrow sat away from the group, she had done her best to avoid Running Star since she became pregnant.

Springer stood sentry.

Sugar was grooming herself to calm her nerves.

Cookie Dough ran up to Dominic and Running Star and chrrd, she could feel the unease it the air, and it made her uncomfortable. She needed the reassurance of a parent.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 am

Peachy is still asleep, pressed up against Shakespeare.

Alfonso is also still asleep.

Running Star's anger calms as her mate grooms her. She nods in agreement with Dominic. She's observed Shakespeare's Mitch's and Tosca's behavior the minute they arrived at the group and all have the urge to mate, which will not be accepted, especially now that she's pregnant. If Peachy had mated with Shakespeare and discovers it, she'll evict her. Hearing an adorable sounding churr, Running Star looks down to see Cookie Dough at her feet. She leans forward and nuzzles the pup caringly. She can see she's upset about the tension in the group and grooms her to comfort her. It's about something she's too young to understand but will learn about once she's older.

ooc: If it's ok with you Tosca, would you like to say that Shakespeare had snuck into the burrow the night before to be with Peachy?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Dominic smiles down at Cookie Dough as she runs around her parents. Dominic smiled warmly. it's his first time being a father, and all of the pups seem healthy except for Wacky, who's deformed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Running Star giggles as she watches Cookie Dough run around her and Dominic. The pup's adorableness has taken her thoughts off of Peachy and Shakespeare for now so she uses the entertainment as a chance to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Tea comes out of the burrow smiling
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Cookie Dough peeped cheerfully, glad that she could lighten the mood.

Sugar smiled, pups always made her feel better during times like this.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:51 pm

In a much better mood now thanks to her ever adorable pups, Running Star gets to cleaning around the burrow entrance, to help take her mind off the tension currently occuring in the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Faith is still asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:51 pm

*Nala's scratch from the dog attack had formed a scab, but soon to heal. She wondered where Peachy and alfonso were...*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Peachy wakes up but before heading above ground, she gives Shakespeare a loving nuzzle. She gets up, stretching her front limbs forward and her back limbs behind her. She then exits the burrow, where she encounters Running Star at the burrow entrance. She immediately crounches down low in submission and makes apologetic chirps.

Running Star glares at Peachy sternly as she sees her at the burrow entrance. She sounds a low growl at her, warning her that if she mates with Shakespeare there will be severe consequences. As she crept slowly past her, she deals her a hipslam as a warning. Running Star will be watching her very closely. Peachy has mated before and is likely to do it again. Running Star won't allow any definaces, especially since she's pregnant.

Alfonso rolls over and wakes up realizing his mother has left his side. He yawns and stretches then heads above ground, peeping a good morning to members who already up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:16 pm

*Nala was right above the burrow entrace, watching Running Star deal with Peachy. She glared, feeling sorry for her friend. She hated dicipline, for whatever reason it was for. She didn't know why Peachy was in trouble, but she didn't need to know, it made her mad.*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Peachy decides to stay as far away as possible from Running Star and moves to sit with Nala. She's used to being deciplined. She's recieved a handful of evictions and tail bitings through out her life for having had mated with a rover or just hanging around with one. She worries her male crazy urges could eventually get her permanently kicked out of the group.

Alfonso had seen Running Star displaying dominance over Peachy. He too has gotten used to his mother being dealt punishments. It's expected every time she flirts with an unrelated male which irritates him. He's worried about her position in the group and is suddenly having second thoughts about Shakespeare. If he and his mother mate, she could face eviction which could not only prove to be fatal for her but any unborn future siblings she may be carrying could suffer dire consequences.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:01 am

Dominic yawned and stretched, and then stood on his hind legs to scan the area. Everything seemed clear for the time being, but Dominic was not one to take his chances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:00 am

Shakespeare emerges and immediately also crouches submissively . he closes his eyes he then opens them watching Dominic closely , he kept close to the floor as moved off to sit alone , he sat down his eyes focused on Dominci but they kept switching between , Dominic and Peachy . he sighed

Tosca emerges to see Shakespeare has deserted her . she lies down , its happened before but this time she is bothered she needs this protection when her pups are born and her and Bad luck wont survive alone
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:19 am

Dominic snarls. He evicted Shakespeare. Dominic made a b-line for Shakespeare and pounced on him, sinking his teeth into the male's tail base. Shakespeare had been evicted once and ignorantly snuck back in. This foolish behavior needed to end. Dominic trashed around wildly. Shakespeare was to NEVER come back again, or without hesitation, he would be killed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:29 am

Peachy shrieks in shock as Dominic rips into Shakespeare. She knew this was coming and isn't all that surprised. Shakespeare had faced exile several times and kept coming back when it could get him killed. He was lucky then but this time she fears Dominic may actually kill him. She watches the fight helplessly, knowing this is male buisness and there's nothing she can do to protect or him help him.

Alfonso snickers as Dominic attacked Shakespeare. He had hero worshipped him 5 days ago but had started to get irritated when he kept hanging all over his mother. He doesn't want his mother to face more punishments because of him and perhaps keeping them apart is for the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next