Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Willows
Current Season: Wet (spring/summer)

ages of those under a year
Clover.....10 months 5 days
Lavender.....9 months 29 days
Tuck.....6 months 16 days
Daisy....3 months 29 days
Megan.....3 months 22 days
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade.....3 months 23 days
Meg, Ivy, Jamela, Sarah, Ariel.....1 month 20 days
Snicker, Olivia, Carmella, Triscuit, Redwood.....28 days
Bluebell, Ashen, unnamed, unnamed......15 days

Temporary Adoptions
Glade

Due dates
Buckeye and Keeko's litter (Confirmed) Due 14th of December
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:21 pm

Buckeye emerges from the burrow and scans the area. She was now in the later stages of her pregnancy and was on edge.

Jackie emerges and scans the area.

Snowflake is still asleep.

Snicker is by Triscuit.

Meg emerges and looks around. In the last few days she had begun straying from the group and had nearly been seperated. Despite this, she was still being very adventurous.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:25 pm

Ashtail was asleep. She had been recovering nicely. She was at the point where she can finally move around freely and be more active, but she would tire a bit faster than everyone else. Otherwise, she was finally able to take part in activities with the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Tyler came out of the burrow and smiled at Buckeye
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:33 pm

Tank is wrapped around his children, still asleep.

Triscuit is asleep, pressed into the warming comfort of her father's fur. Over the past 5 days, she has begun to make some improvement with her walking but only slightly. At times, her damaged leg still hurts and she can only put a small amount of weight on it for a short amount of time before it starts to hurt intensely. The bone in the leg is slowly begining to mend together but will never mend straight. She'll always have a crooked leg that will almost be useless.

Lancaster is already above ground and sunning himself. It's going on to another week with no sign of Josephine and he's becoming panic stricken. What's happened to his dearest female?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Ariel sprints above ground in an energenic mood. She peeps a hello to each member, several to each member, and sits next her mother.

Bravo slowly comes up, still feeling depressed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Tank stirs. He spreads himself out in a muscle relaxing stretch then carefully and quietly gets to his feet, so as to not disturb his still sleeping pups. As he exits the burrow, he sounds cheerful sounding good morning peeps to the members who already up before planting himself down next to his brother.

Lancaster churrs a good morning to Ariel and Tank as he saw them join the sunning session crew. Unlike everyone else, his mood is a bit somber this morning. Linda and Josephine haven't been seen since being kicked out of the group by 2 different females several days ago. He's begining to wonder if something bad has happened to them.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:39 pm

Ashtail slowly awakens and stretches out her still somewhat sore body. But the stretch felt incredibly good. Shaking some sand off her fur, she walked out of the burrow, peeping greetings to whoever was out. She still had a bit of a limp in her walk, probably one of her paws had been badly hurt. Who really knew for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:30 am

Snicker is asleep, not disturbed by his fater's movement.

Buckeye smiles back at Tyler, politely.

Snowflake awakens, but doesn't emerge yet.

Jackie scans the area.

Meg looks around.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:59 am

Luna sighed. Her pups were bigger now, but might not be out of the woods yet. Buckeye was due in less than a week, and would become more aggressive.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:22 am

Jamela got up and came above ground. She yawned and looked around for something to do.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:28 am

Ashtail sat down, doing some self grooming. She was just in a better mood than ever, she finally was able to move about with more ease. She had been resting for the last several days, and her strength had been steadily recovering. She could also finally forge for herself without having to bother a member of the mob to get her some food. She had hated doing that. But now, she didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:44 am

Tank looks over at the burrow to see if anyone is emerging. He smiles happy to see Ashtail appearing to look much better today as he saw her emerge and join the sunning session party.

Lancaster sees Ashtail join the sunning line and his mood lightens as he sees she seems to be recovering well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:38 am

o o c } } i think i ' m Rio and Azarya here ?

b i c } } Rio surfaces a few minutes before her brother . She yawns and lays in the entrance for a minute . she is extremely tired .

Azarya gets up and nudges Rio . Rio stands up and both of them sit 3 feet away from the entrance . Shey sun themselves in the warm , toasty sun .
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:47 am

ooc: Yep that is correct Rio Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:48 am

wheww ! thanks !
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Lancaster churrs in satisfaction as he feels the sun's warm raise against his stomach. It's helped to take his mind off the possible fates Josephine and Linda might have faced after being evicted.

Tank looks around, voluntarily taking up sentry duty while he sun bathes. Ever since Maylene gave birth to his pups and Linda attacked them, he's increased the amount of time he's been performing sentry. He wants to ensure that his kids will make it to adult hood and will do everything in his power to protect them from harm.

Triscuit wakes up and struggles to her feet. She limps towards the burrow entrance but whimpers as each placement she takes with her damaged leg, pain is sent rippling through the bone and muscle. She sits down taking a moment's break before moving forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:10 pm

o o c } } what happened to her ?

b i c } } Azarya stands up and watches Triscuit . He goes over and sits by her . He puts a paw on her and smiles sweetly at her .

Rio had dozed off . She woke up to find Azarya missing . She chirped and looked behind her . She walked over and looked at Triscuit , worried and confused . She licked her head and looked at Azarya .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Mozart emerges and nuzzles Azarya lovingly .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:42 pm

ooc: She was viciously attacked by Linda when she was pregnant.

After resting for a few minutes, Triscuit continues to struggle towards the burrow entrance. She accomplishes the burrow slope with a little more ease than she did 5 days ago and is proud about that accomplishment. She's slowly starting to get used to having to walk with a damaged leg but it'll take a while before she's completely used to it. She churrs in an adorable way as Azarya comforted her along with Rio. Linda's attack on her is vague in her mind since she was blind and deaf when it occured. She's too young to understand the reasons she and her siblings had been attacked but once she gets older, her understanding of rules in meerkat society will grow.

As Lancaster faced his back to the sun, he sees Triscuit accomplish the burrow slope with more ease than she did over the past 5 days. He smiles proud of her and happy to see she's on the road to recovery. She'll never be the same though. Her leg will always cause her problems and once she's old enough to understand why Linda attacked her, she'll be in shock and disbelief.

Tank sees his daughter Triscuit exit the burrow alone without any help and pads over to her. He nuzzles her, proud of her accomplishment. She's becoming more and more of a fighter as the days go by. He's also noticed she's developing a bit of independance. He's extremely relieved to know she's healing nicely and predicts Triscuit will be a force to be reakon with when challenges come her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:44 pm

Mozart sits with Lancaster , she nuzzles him and smiles at Triscuit , she has no idea what happens but assumed someone or something attacked her
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Ashtail also watched as Triscuit makes it out of the burrow with no help. She grins, feeling a bit proud, even if Triscuit wasn't hers. She lays down, deciding to sun herself, as she hadn't done it in days. And it felt great after being in the burrow for several days. She churrs in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Bravo looks away and frowns. His sister is dead, gone forever. He can't change that, or what she did to Tank's pups. He has to move on and accept that he'll never see her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Azarya smiles sweetly at Mozart and starts to groom her .

Rio rolls her eyes and continues to pay attention to Triscuit . Rio follows her , cautiously . She is ready to help Triscuit if she ever needed it . She has decided to take some responsibility .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Mozart smiles at Azarya but sighs still DEEP DEEP down she has SOME feelings for Lancaster , she leans against Lancaster but grooms Azarya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next